PDA

View Full Version : Next game Starting lineup will tell us everything...

poop
04-01-2009, 10:57 PM
i think the Starting Lineup for next game will tell us how our season will end.

we have been humiliated first at OKC, then with boston, then with Houston, then we won a few, then we get humiliated again by Hornets, then again by OKC.

the 'wake up call' has been games overdue.

if, next game, pop still starts Bonner instead of Thomas, and sits Bowen, and doesnt play Hill in favor of Vaughn, then IT WILL NEVER change and we can kiss this season goodbye.

the starting lineup and rotations next game will determine what pop thinks. if he STILL hasnt got the message by now, we can look forward to a mismanaged first round and a likely early exit.

next game will be very telling.

Manufan909
04-01-2009, 11:05 PM
I'll leave it til the Cavs game, if JV is the backup in that game, Bowen doesn't start so he can annoy Lebron, Manu doesn't lead the 2nd unit with Hill at PG, then idk what the hell is going on in Pop's head.

poop
04-01-2009, 11:09 PM
oooohh my GOD what an ass!!!!!!

anonoftheinternets
04-01-2009, 11:13 PM
oooohh my GOD what an ass!!!!!!

dude chill, stop running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Its obv pop doesnt give a shit about these last 8 games. Wait for the PO before panicing.

ducks
04-01-2009, 11:32 PM
wanting the big three to play together as much as possible is what pop must be doing
and trying to keep the other players trying to play their roles as much as possible

the big three will be on the court in 4 quarter of playoff games

anonoftheinternets
04-01-2009, 11:45 PM
wanting the big three to play together as much as possible is what pop must be doing
and trying to keep the other players trying to play their roles as much as possible

the big three will be on the court in 4 quarter of playoff games

+1

crc21209
04-01-2009, 11:53 PM
I've been saying it for awhile now, the Starting Lineup has to be TP, Mason or Manu (take your pick), Bowen, TD, and Thomas. It is a good mix of both O and D in the starting lineup. Off the bench use Mason or Manu (depending on who starts), Bonner, Finley, Hill, and Gooden.

anonoftheinternets
04-02-2009, 12:00 AM
^ This......... thomas can knock down the jumper, leaves plenty of open room for duncan to operate, bowen can knock down clutch threes, leaves plenty of room to operate.

onarollbaby
04-02-2009, 12:46 AM
I'll leave it til the Cavs game, if JV is the backup in that game, Bowen doesn't start so he can annoy Lebron, Manu doesn't lead the 2nd unit with Hill at PG, then idk what the hell is going on in Pop's head.

just keep on posting dude... i like that ass :wow :wow

AussieFanKurt
04-02-2009, 02:13 AM
i think the Starting Lineup for next game will tell us how our season will end.

we have been humiliated first at OKC, then with boston, then with Houston, then we won a few, then we get humiliated again by Hornets, then again by OKC.

the 'wake up call' has been games overdue.

if, next game, pop still starts Bonner instead of Thomas, and sits Bowen, and doesnt play Hill in favor of Vaughn, then IT WILL NEVER change and we can kiss this season goodbye.

the starting lineup and rotations next game will determine what pop thinks. if he STILL hasnt got the message by now, we can look forward to a mismanaged first round and a likely early exit.

next game will be very telling.

i agree 100%
our defense has gone down the drain with hill and bowen out
lets concentrate on defense rather than offense again and get finley less minutes along with bonner, get the big fella KT in there, hes slightly more of an intimidator than bonner.

dastrey
04-02-2009, 03:13 AM
Pop's master plan is almost complete. The Spurs now realize that launching 3's and lazy defense will get you nowhere.

poop
04-02-2009, 04:21 PM
cant wait to see who pop starts today, very soon now.

duncan228
04-02-2009, 04:32 PM
cant wait to see who pop starts today, very soon now.

You'll need to wait to see. Game is tomorrow.

LockBeard
04-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Hill has had good games against quality opponents.

He killed it against L.A. the time it ended with Mason's game winner.

How the hell Hill is not playing, I cannot understand.

silverblackfan
04-02-2009, 07:22 PM
That line up of Tim, KT, Bruce, Mason, and Tony starting is solid. Then you bring in Manu, Gooden/Oberto, Finley, Bonner, and Hill running the point off the bench. Total domination for the whole game.

urunobili
04-02-2009, 09:41 PM
That line up of Tim, KT, Bruce, Mason, and Tony starting is solid. Then you bring in Manu, Gooden/Oberto, Finley, Bonner, and Hill running the point off the bench. Total domination for the whole game.

i likee

silverblackfan
04-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Now that I think about it, this seems to be about the only line ups he has not really displayed. I just finally got around to watching the Clippers game it really looked easy for them. Bruce was a big part of those runs.

superbigtime
04-02-2009, 10:56 PM
ANY Center/Forward other than Bonner needs to start. Our starting center can't log 30 + minutes, grab maybe a couple of rebounds and chuck threes. I don't care if it's KT, Gooden, or Fab starting. Would be GREAT to see Gooden paired with Tim, they could do some real inside damage. Pop is not utilizing the strengths of this team.

And if we see JV again at all other than trash time, it's hopeless.