PDA

View Full Version : Suns 114, Rockets 109

SpursDynasty
04-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Well, well, well, I guess Houston isn't that good :lol

Wow, Artest and Yao both shoot 50%, I must admit I'm impressed. I still don't know why Aaron Brooks is a starter. 4-for-11 from the floor, nice work Aaron Brooks. You cost your team the game by trying to be the man. Stay on the bench, that's where you belong. Even Von Wafer had a better night from the floor than you did.

Haha Houston.

crc21209
04-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Houston blowed tonight. The nat'l media blew their load the second they took 1st place away from us a couple weeks ago...now what? :lol

The Franchise
04-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Houston blowed tonight. The nat'l media blew their load the second they took 1st place away from us a couple weeks ago...now what? :lol

Don't worry, the way you guys are playing you'll fuck up and give us another shot. :toast

Roxsfan
04-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Well, well, well, I guess Houston isn't that good :lol

Wow, Artest and Yao both shoot 50%, I must admit I'm impressed. I still don't know why Aaron Brooks is a starter. 4-for-11 from the floor, nice work Aaron Brooks. You cost your team the game by trying to be the man. Stay on the bench, that's where you belong. Even Von Wafer had a better night from the floor than you did.

Haha Houston.

I can't believe you're talking shit after the spurts lost to the thunder:lmao AND to the Hornies:lol. Back up a week or so and this same team you're dogging beat the spurs. Guess the spurs aren't that good either. Dick-sauce for brains.

BlackSwordsMan
04-01-2009, 11:46 PM
This thread isn't about the spurs

crc21209
04-01-2009, 11:46 PM
I can't believe you're talking shit after the spurts lost to the thunder:lmao AND to the Hornies:lol. Back up a week or so and this same team you're dogging beat the spurs. Guess the spurs aren't that good either. Dick-sauce for brains.

And we're still a top-3 team in the West with Manu missing 30 games on the year, Tim missing a couple games, and Tony even missing a couple as well. And please dont say "well we're without T-Mac" because everyone here knows the Rockets are better off without him.

Indazone
04-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Hate to break it to you guys but Denver is over both San Antonio and Houston right now.

Roxsfan
04-01-2009, 11:50 PM
And we're still a top-3 team in the West with Manu missing 30 games on the year, Tim missing a couple games, and Tony even missing a couple as well. And please dont say "well we're without T-Mac" because everyone here knows the Rockets are better off without him.

why should I say it, when you just did............:rolleyes:lmao

Lars
04-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Off night, not too worried about it. Suns shooting 90% in the first quarter was flukish and won't happen very often.

jag
04-01-2009, 11:54 PM
This thread isn't about the spurs

Nor is this thread for smack talk. Please keep it on topic, guys.

Rogue
04-01-2009, 11:57 PM
it's a good sign for the rockets IMHO, it seems the rockets have already reached the level of lakers which also suck at playing suns. I hope it's not only a fluke loss, to prove that the rockets will need to lose more games to the suns.

Double-Up
04-02-2009, 01:50 AM
The Suns just made some shots, no surprises here. Just like last night when the Thunder just made shots, that didn't surprise me either.

Haha Spurs :lol:lol:lol

carrao45
04-02-2009, 02:01 AM
spurs dynasty likes manjuice in his ass. faggot