PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Biden snorting the coke

jack sommerset
04-02-2009, 11:57 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/03/28/2009-03-28_report_video_for_sale_allegedly_shows_jo-2.html

The White House was plunged into turmoil Saturday as an explosive video emerged allegedly showing Vice President Biden's daughter snorting cocaine at a Delaware house party.

The shocking video of Ashley Biden, 27, was shot this year and is being peddled for $250,000, a lawyer representing the seller told RadarOnline.com.

The White House did not return requests for comment Saturday night. The vice president, who was attending a summit in Chile Saturday, could not be reached.

The tape, viewed by several news agencies, allegedly shows a man cutting up five lines of what appear to be cocaine.

Moments later, a woman - identified by the person selling the tape as Ashley Biden - jokes that the lines aren't large enough, RadarOnline.com reported.

The unidentified man then hands over a rolled-up dollar bill, and the young woman with brown hair strolls to the table where the white powder was cut, pulls back her hair, reaches down and snorts a line, according to reports.

Four lines of white powdery substance are clearly visible on the table, RadarOnline.com reported.

After she snorts the first line, the woman lifts her head and wipes her nose, then snorts a second and third line of powder, RadarOnline.com reported.

The video, which may have been shot without the woman's knowledge, was recorded at a raucous house party in Wilmington, according to the gossip Web site, and the man in the video is said to be Ashley Biden's boyfriend.

Ashley Biden, a social worker employed by the Delaware Department of Children, Youth and Families, has been the subject of controversy before.

In 2002, Ashley Biden, then 21, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer after a friend threw a soda can at a cop outside a Chicago bar.

Ashley Biden allegedly blocked the path of the officer and made threatening statements.

The charges against Ashley Biden, a student at Tulane University in New Orleans at the time, were dropped in exchange for a public apology in court.

Ashley Biden - who could not be reached for comment Saturday night - is the youngest of the veep's three children. She is the only one born to the vice president and his second wife, Jill.

clambake
04-02-2009, 12:01 PM
cool. she's hot.

balli
04-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Has nothing to do with the Presidency or America, but cocaine is a loser drug for losers. Obviously Ashley Biden is a bit of a loser.

jack sommerset
04-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Has nothing to do with the Presidency or America, but cocaine is a loser drug for losers. Obviously Ashley Biden is a bit of a loser.

Neither did Palins daughter but it sure did make the news and was discussed in great detail.

clambake
04-02-2009, 12:04 PM
shut up. she's hot.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2009, 12:06 PM
man, the obama squad is front and center. oh and balli, it's not nice calling our president a loser. :nope

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Neither did Palins daughter but it sure did make the news and was discussed in great detail.do as i say not as i do, remember.

coyotes_geek
04-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Better give another couple billion to Mexico so that we can keep winning that war on drugs.

balli
04-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Neither did Palins daughter but it sure did make the news and was discussed in great detail.
As did this? Which I heard about days ago. So what's your point?

I wasn't saying that it's inexcusable to report it, I was just acknowledging that it's fluff.

oh and balli, it's not nice calling our president a loser.
The Barack Obama that did coke was a loser. It's a loser decision to make. I wouldn't run from that view. And obviously... we all make loser decisions at one time or another.

Spurminator
04-02-2009, 12:15 PM
I'll say the same thing I said when the Bush sisters were the subject of tabloid gossip.

Who gives a fuck?

Creepn
04-02-2009, 12:21 PM
shut up. she's hot.

I think you are looking at a different Ashley Biden.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2009, 12:29 PM
shut up. she's hot.
eh. i'd go for the title of biologically equipped.

clambake
04-02-2009, 12:30 PM
I think you are looking at a different Ashley Biden.

could be. i didn't open the link.

Creepn
04-02-2009, 12:36 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CvXEhdXFheY/SLGU5VWgt0I/AAAAAAAAC3s/iUPYnqBa4Nw/s1600/ashley%2Bbiden%2B3.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2009, 12:40 PM
this is her
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/ashley-biden-cocaine.jpg

JudynTX
04-02-2009, 12:42 PM
this is her
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/ashley-biden-cocaine.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker?

Mugshot
04-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Just in time for SNL...

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Just in time for SNL...
yeah. how can they use this, the ipod, and the no touching the queen incident all in one episode? may have to be a 2 parter.

jack sommerset
04-02-2009, 12:52 PM
I wonder when the police will arrest her.

George Gervin's Afro
04-02-2009, 12:57 PM
why is this thread in the political forum? Why does this matter?

jack sommerset
04-02-2009, 01:47 PM
why is this thread in the political forum? Why does this matter?

Are you joking? She is the 27 year old daughter of the Vice President of the USA. The secret service is being paid by the tax payers to protect her. USA is in a battle on the borders of Mexico to keep drugs out of the USA. If Biden can't keep his daughter from doing lines of coke how the hell is he going to keep drugs out of the USA.

I won't bore myself with examples of how the democrats and media ripped Palins daughter for teen pregnancy.

J.T.
04-02-2009, 02:08 PM
If Biden can't keep his daughter from doing lines of coke how the hell is he going to keep drugs out of the USA.

He can't keep drugs out of the USA. It's impossible. Every drug czar since the late 1920s has failed miserably at their job because they can't find a way to curb demand. And they never will.

koriwhat
04-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Sarah Jessica Parker?

no way! sjp looks like a cheap ass transexual who thinks they actually look womanly. sjp is like a cross between dave grohl and a horse. butt ugly! fugly!

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Are you joking? She is the 27 year old daughter of the Vice President of the USA. The secret service is being paid by the tax payers to protect her. USA is in a battle on the borders of Mexico to keep drugs out of the USA. If Biden can't keep his daughter from doing lines of coke how the hell is he going to keep drugs out of the USA.
http://alag3.mfa.kfki.hu/dcsabas/movie/c_z_j/traffic/traffic.jpg
.....if you comprehend better with pictures.

koriwhat
04-02-2009, 02:11 PM
He can't keep drugs out of the USA. It's impossible. Every drug czar since the late 1920s has failed miserably at their job because they can't find a way to curb demand. And they never will.

i love me some drugs! but not coke... coke is for the whores. it brings them out and about.

jack sommerset
04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
She was busted in 99 for pot, no conviction, she spit on a police officer durning a bar brawl,no conviction and now if indeed its true she is snorting the coke at a house party. This is politics. She needs to be questioned by the police and perhaps arrested.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Sarah Jessica Parker?
actually a cross of pinnochio, ed grimley, and the tin man

balli
04-02-2009, 02:17 PM
I comprehend and appreciate the apparent hypocrisy alluded to in sommerset's post.

At the same time, there probably isn't a much bigger break between the President and the left, than there is over drug policy.

J.T.
04-02-2009, 02:22 PM
http://alag3.mfa.kfki.hu/dcsabas/movie/c_z_j/traffic/traffic.jpg
.....if you comprehend better with pictures.

Lol thats the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. :tu

DarkReign
04-02-2009, 02:23 PM
At the same time, there probably isn't a much bigger break between the President and the left, than there is over drug policy.

When you say left, are you referring to Democrat politicians?

Or the general public that leans left?

balli
04-02-2009, 02:24 PM
General public FTW.

Indazone
04-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Bush sisters did just what any red blooded American would do in college. Drink alcohol. Who cares that they were underage.

Biden's daughter was just stupid and she is not hot by the way. Makes ya wonder what the secret service was doing allowing her access to coke.

jack sommerset
04-02-2009, 07:40 PM
They need to prosecute Ashley Biden. Make a example out of her. Cocaine is a awfully dangerous drug and is illegal. She is not a little girl. She is 27 years old and has had trouble with the law in the past. Arrest her. Just because ur Dad is VP does not mean you can keep breaking the law.

Winehole23
04-02-2009, 08:02 PM
If the coverage on the antics of the candidates' children was tacky and inappropriate during the campaign, how much more so now? Is this really where the focus needs to be, jack sommerset?

Winehole23
04-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Is the payback really so sweet?

Winehole23
04-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Or is it just inane, like saying Republicans hate America?

sook
04-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Or is it just inane, like saying Republicans hate America?

I think most of us understand that. Partisanship before Country.

jack sommerset
04-02-2009, 08:44 PM
If the coverage on the antics of the candidates' children was tacky and inappropriate during the campaign, how much more so now? Is this really where the focus needs to be, jack sommerset?

What? She appears to have broken the law. Question her and if she did arrest her. Thats all. If they don't then its a big deal.

sook
04-02-2009, 09:17 PM
eat a dick Jack. Bristol Palin would be one of your main advocates.

Oh, Gee!!
04-02-2009, 09:25 PM
is snorting cocaine illegal in whatever jurisdiction she is alleged to have snorted alleged cocaine?

Oh, Gee!!
04-02-2009, 09:36 PM
btw, I think she looks more like Soliel Moon Frye than SJP

Don Quixote
04-02-2009, 10:00 PM
I feel bad for Biden's daughter. Let us hope that she gets the help she needs.

That said, I expect the media to drop this story pretty quickly. It does them no good to trash the Bidens. But if this were the Bushes or Palins, then yes, they'd ride the story for all it's worth.

florige
04-02-2009, 10:02 PM
btw, I think she looks more like Soliel Moon Frye than SJP

:lol You pretty much nailed that similiarity. She damn sure does look like Punky.

LnGrrrR
04-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Soliel Moon Frye is hot. :P

LockBeard
04-03-2009, 09:02 AM
White Trash.

jack sommerset
04-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Obama administration: Everyone pay ur taxes except those who roll with us. Infact the head of the IRS cheats. Don't do drugs unless you roll with us. The Mexico border drug wars is a pretty big deal right now and we want everyone to do there part unless you are the VP's daughter. She is 27 for crying out loud. Its cocaine.

J.T.
04-03-2009, 09:31 AM

You say that like she's going to spend more than 5 hours in rehab. If any.

Wild Cobra
04-03-2009, 10:39 AM

That said, I expect the media to drop this story pretty quickly. It does them no good to trash the Bidens. But if this were the Bushes or Palins, then yes, they'd ride the story for all it's worth.
No kidding. And look how fast that picture of senator Kerry's daughter was removed from most sites on the internet and news of her in the see thru dress (http://orientalredneck.blogspot.com/graphics/AlexandraKerry.jpg)...

Thing is, the family must be very dysfunctional. Imagine growing up with such a father. I feel sorry for her.

balli
04-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Obama administration: Everyone pay ur taxes except those who roll with us. Infact the head of the IRS cheats. Don't do drugs unless you roll with us. The Mexico border drug wars is a pretty big deal right now and we want everyone to do there part unless you are the VP's daughter. She is 27 for crying out loud. Its cocaine.
If it bothers you so much, then find out whose motherfucking jurisdiction she was under when the video was shot, call up the police station in said jurisdiction... and ask them why, why not or if they're going to file charges. I don't see what the hell it has to do with Obama. She doesn't "roll" with anybody in the administration... she's just related to someone who does. And his administration has done nothing to protect her from any such charges. Quit being a jackass.

clambake
04-03-2009, 10:48 AM
let's just hope she doesn't end up like amanda.

Crosherelooms
04-03-2009, 10:49 AM
All this hype about Biden snorting blow sounds like a bunch of gossiping soccer moms. What a fucking joke conservatives have become.

CosmicCowboy
04-03-2009, 10:59 AM
All this hype about Biden snorting blow sounds like a bunch of gossiping soccer moms. What a fucking joke conservatives have become.

FYI, for what it's worth while you are demonizing all conservatives, O'Reilly and Hannity refused to touch this issue.

Creepn
04-03-2009, 11:01 AM
No kidding. And look how fast that picture of senator Kerry's daughter was removed from most sites on the internet and news of her in the see thru dress (http://orientalredneck.blogspot.com/graphics/AlexandraKerry.jpg)...

LMAO WOW! :wow

clambake
04-03-2009, 11:02 AM
FYI, for what it's worth while you are demonizing all conservatives, O'Reilly and Hannity refused to touch this issue.

hannity is a fool, but can you guess why billo doesn't touch it?

LockBeard
04-03-2009, 11:02 AM
All those poor Mexicans who got their heads chopped off just so Biden Jr. could snort that Powder.

It's a shame.

In all seriousness, I don't really care. :toast It's just another example of the left's politicians, followers, and media's hypocrisy. Nothing new.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-03-2009, 11:04 AM

yuck. i wish i hadn't clicked that

Winehole23
04-03-2009, 11:04 AM
No kidding. And look how fast that picture of senator Kerry's daughter was removed from most sites on the internet and news of her in the see thru dress (http://orientalredneck.blogspot.com/graphics/AlexandraKerry.jpg)...I thought Ms Kerry's decision to wear light-colored panties with the *see thru dress* showed worse judgment.

Thing is, the family must be very dysfunctional. Imagine growing up with such a father. I feel sorry for her.How touching. You care.

I assume you were still talking about Ms. Kerry. Were you talking about Ms. Biden?

Wild Cobra
04-03-2009, 11:07 AM
LMAO WOW! :wow

Would you agree that if that was president Bush's daughter, it would have been big news by the mainstream media? That happened just before the 2004 elections. Not a peep from the democrat loving Alphabet News Networks. Rather hard to find on the internet too. Took me a while.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-03-2009, 11:07 AM
All this hype about Biden snorting blow sounds like a bunch of gossiping soccer moms. What a fucking joke conservatives have become.well so far it hasn't had as much a stir as bristol and her obama's mom like pregnancy.

Wild Cobra
04-03-2009, 11:08 AM
I assume you were still talking about Ms. Kerry. Were you talking about Ms. Biden?
LoL.. Yes, I meant the Biden's, but we can easily say that about the Kerry's too I bet.

Creepn
04-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Would you agree that if that was president Bush's daughter, it would have been big news by the mainstream media? That happened just before the 2004 elections. Not a peep from the democrat loving Alphabet News Networks. Rather hard to find on the internet too. Took me a while.

Yeah of course it would be big news because the two men have a different significance to the American public. Like when Britney Spears was flashing her coochie to the world, everybody was up in arms with it. But when Amy Winehouse flashed her coochie, it didnt generate as much ferver.

LockBeard
04-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Watch how the pathetic media drools over Mrs. Obama's wardrobe as an estimated 600k people a week lose their jobs.

Listening to hours and hours a day over the last week on how much the queen loves Mrs. Obama, one would think they were about to get. it. on.

We get it, the left wants to push the idea into everyone's brains that The Obamas are the new CamelotJFK's. :rollin

When you have a president who is willing to sell the country down the river to the transnationalist; that is kinda dangerous.

Winehole23
04-03-2009, 01:11 PM
8y06NSBBRtY

jack sommerset
04-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Has the police investigated this yet?

Bartleby
04-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Investigate what? Unless they have a magic time machine they can't do jack shit.

jack sommerset
04-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Investigate what? Unless they have a magic time machine they can't do jack shit.

Perhaps in ur world a video tape of the Vice Presidents daughter breaking the law is not evidence.

baseline bum
04-05-2009, 06:49 PM

Thing is, the family must be very dysfunctional. Imagine growing up with such a father. I feel sorry for her.

:vomit:

Looks like Jay Leno in drag.

jack sommerset
04-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Number 4! Unless its his daughter!

tpps8ZAh_mE

balli
04-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Number 4! Unless its his daughter!
Dude, enough. Give us and yourself a fucking break. Joe Biden's not a goddamn cop. You want to blame somebody for this shit going un-prosecuted? Blame the agency or office that should be doing the fucking prosecuting. Not her dad or his boss. Neither of whom, have had any control whatsoever over her legal breach and it's non-prosecutuion. Dumbass.

Oh, Gee!!
04-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Perhaps in ur world a video tape of the Vice Presidents daughter breaking the law is not evidence.

How do you know that the female in the video is actually Biden's daughter and not someone that looks like her? How do you know what the substance is that she's snorting? Was the powder seized by law enforcement? Did it test positive for cocaine? If it is Biden's daughter snorting actual cocaine, what should the charge be?

The Franchise
04-05-2009, 10:41 PM
She was busted in 99 for pot, no conviction, she spit on a police officer durning a bar brawl,no conviction and now if indeed its true she is snorting the coke at a house party. This is politics. She needs to be questioned by the police and perhaps arrested.

She should be left alone because the shit is over and done with. Stop trying to find reasons for taxpayers to pay out more money for stupid shit.

jack sommerset
04-06-2009, 12:26 PM
How do you know that the female in the video is actually Biden's daughter and not someone that looks like her? How do you know what the substance is that she's snorting? Was the powder seized by law enforcement? Did it test positive for cocaine? If it is Biden's daughter snorting actual cocaine, what should the charge be?

Really.The old how do u know stance. haha. Anyways there is more than enough for the police to investigate. Her dad helps write laws to put coke snorters behind bars. Don't think for one second if this story was not true the Bidens would just let it go. They would sue the shit out of the actors/actresses that made the video the Times paper witnessed.

jack sommerset
04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
She should be left alone because the shit is over and done with. Stop trying to find reasons for taxpayers to pay out more money for stupid shit.

Every law u break has a 30 day window. After that just leave the criminals alone. nice

Wild Cobra
04-06-2009, 12:30 PM

As much as I dislike Biden, I agree. Leave the girl out of it.

Oh, Gee!!
04-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Really.The old how do u know stance. haha.

burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused

Anyways there is more than enough for the police to investigate.

What's the charge?

Her dad helps write laws to put coke snorters behind bars.

dealers and distributors maybe, but the fed legislature isn't in the business of dealing with the the users or small-time possession cases

Don't think for one second if this story was not true the Bidens would just let it go. They would sue the shit out of the actors/actresses that made the video the Times paper witnessed.

there's still time (assuming it's a fake) to sue; and if anybody sues it will be Ashley since she's an adult who would have been harmed/wronged by the video's release.

jack sommerset
04-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Oh Gee. Really. I mean REALLY.

I believe the video is real. I believe the people who wrote the story that Ashley Biden snorted the coke. I believe when a tree falls in the woods it makes a sound.

Cocaine is illegal in all states, even though state laws vary. Possession for first time offenders carries a penalty of time in jail and a fine. Those who distribute the drug can spend a longer time in jail and have to pay even bigger fines.

Time to sue? Really. Thats ur argument. She is guilty of snorting the coke. Thats why "no comment" You need to get past "did she really do this" because she did and ask urself why is she getting away with this.

I read a story the other day where a man had a 18 month old boy smoke some weed. He video taped in on his phone. It happened a year before. He sold his phone and the new owner discovered the video. They track down the guy,questioned him and eventually charge him with a crime. Why is Ashley Biden not even questioned?

JoeChalupa
04-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Those bastards!!!

Oh, Gee!!
04-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Oh Gee. Really. I mean REALLY.

I believe the video is real. I believe the people who wrote the story that Ashley Biden snorted the coke. I believe when a tree falls in the woods it makes a sound.

Cocaine is illegal in all states, even though state laws vary. Possession for first time offenders carries a penalty of time in jail and a fine. Those who distribute the drug can spend a longer time in jail and have to pay even bigger fines.

Time to sue? Really. Thats ur argument. She is guilty of snorting the coke. Thats why "no comment" You need to get past "did she really do this" because she did and ask urself why is she getting away with this.

I read a story the other day where a man had a 18 month old boy smoke some weed. He video taped in on his phone. It happened a year before. He sold his phone and the new owner discovered the video. They track down the guy,questioned him and eventually charge him with a crime. Why is Ashley Biden not even questioned?

Whether or not I believe she snorted cocaine is irrelevant. My only questions to you dealt with how would it be proved by the prosecution that she possessed cocaine? The cocaine cannot be tested and verified as positive for cocaine, and snorting it is not exactly possessing it unless you want to say she possessed it in her nose. And the other video depicts child abuse not some semi-celebrity abusing drugs (if that's what she did). I think there's an urgency on the part of law enforcement to get that child out of harm's way.

jack sommerset
04-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Whether or not I believe she snorted cocaine is irrelevant. My only questions to you dealt with how would it be proved by the prosecution that she possessed cocaine? The cocaine cannot be tested and verified as positive for cocaine, and snorting it is not exactly possessing it unless you want to say she possessed it in her nose. And the other video depicts child abuse not some semi-celebrity abusing drugs (if that's what she did). I think there's an urgency on the part of law enforcement to get that child out of harm's way.

You don't need a dead body to prove a murder.In this case you have a video, you can question Ashley Biden and all the people at the party. Again I think its pretty freaken obvious what she was doing. It does not take a a genius to figure out why she is not even being questioned. Anyone else would be questioned.

Oh, Gee!!
04-06-2009, 04:12 PM
You don't need a dead body to prove a murder.

but you need drugs to prove a drug possession case.

jack sommerset
04-13-2009, 05:51 PM
I see this story has disapeared. But still I have to hear about Bristol Palin. That whore had sex as teen and its all over the news but Bidens whore snorts the coke and nobody wants to talk about it "Leave politicians kids out of it, oh by the way did you see Bristols bf on the Banks show, hahaha he said they didnot practice safe sex"

Oh Gee you don't need drugs when you are caught on video doing them and witnesses say "yes it is drugs"

Winehole23
04-13-2009, 05:55 PM
I see this story has disapeared. But still I have to hear about Bristol Palin. That whore had sex as teen and its all over the news but Bidens whore snorts the coke and nobody wants to talk about it "Leave politicians kids out of it, oh by the way did you see Bristols bf on the Banks show, hahaha he said they didnot practice safe sex"Because you watched Tyra Banks today you had to bump this worthless, unnewsworthy thread?

Are you drunk?

ChumpDumper
04-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Why does Jack want to bring up Bristol Palin again?

balli
04-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Are you drunk?
Maybe, but I think it's because he's an asshole.

Of course, we all are to someone else.

Oh, Gee!!
04-13-2009, 07:40 PM
and witnesses say "yes it is drugs"

sounds like hearsay

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Because you watched Tyra Banks today you had to bump this worthless, unnewsworthy thread?

Are you drunk?

I don't watch the Tyra show, I watch CNN,FOX,ABC,CBS,NBC,etc.....They all showed the "highlights" and commented on Palins daughter all over again. The same people that say politicians kids should be left alone. I really donot understand why you don't get this. Bidens daughter broke the law.

Oh Gee playing Bidens lawyer is silly. There is enough to question her period.Enough to question the person who made the tape. Enough to question everyone on the tape.Oh gee, if Biden was not doing the coke that guy should be question for slander. Hearsay my ass. Is he drunk?

But they won't because Biden is VP and this week for whatever reason its not cool to talk about politicians kids that break the law unless you are a politicians daughter that breaks up with ur bf, thats news. Hypocrites. Right in ur face and you wonder why I bring this up.

Winehole23
04-14-2009, 09:56 AM
But they won't because Biden is VP and this week for whatever reason its not cool to talk about politicians kids that break the law unless you are a politicians daughter that breaks up with ur bf, thats news. Hypocrites. Right in ur face and you wonder why I bring this up.As a political independent, I don't have a horse in the race and find the intramural food fight asinine.

Criminal prosecution, inasmuch as it is determined by DA offices by lawyers who want to win, is inescapably political in nature. Effing grow up and face it.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 10:11 AM
As a political independent, I don't have a horse in the race and find the intramural food fight asinine.

Criminal prosecution, inasmuch as it is determined by DA offices by lawyers who want to win, is inescapably political in nature. Effing grow up and face it.

Don't be a dick. Seriously. No need for that. FYI......I don't have a horse in the race either. I don't like Obama though. I Would have voted for Clinton but she lost and McCain was the next best canidate.

You don't think Bidens daughter would get a fair shake because the DA is out to win. Are you fucking kidding me? Listen closely, she is not even questioned! HAHAHAHAHHA. And why is she not even questioned because the DA is in the back pocket of Biden. She broke the law and its on a 40 minute VIDEO TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

balli
04-14-2009, 10:13 AM
nd why is she not even questioned because the DA is in the back pocket of Biden.
Give me a fucking break dude. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest whatsoever that Biden has done a single, damn, thing to prevent that DA from bringing charges. You're such a butt-hurt little fuck.

Don't be dick? Take your own fucking advice jackoff.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 10:17 AM
Give me a fucking break dude. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest whatsoever that Biden has done a single, damn, thing to prevent that DA from bringing charges. You're such a butt-hurt little fuck.

Don't be dick? Take your own fucking advice jackoff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA What a fag.

Winehole23
04-14-2009, 10:23 AM
You don't think Bidens daughter would get a fair shake because the DA is out to win. Are you fucking kidding me? Listen closely, she is not even questioned! HAHAHAHAHHA. And why is she not even questioned because the DA is in the back pocket of Biden. She broke the law and its on a 40 minute VIDEO TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really don't care about any of this. I wonder why you do.

balli
04-14-2009, 10:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA What a fag.

Nice retort. Whatever. You have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You're the epitome of ass fucking ignorance.

God forbid your moronic ass ever gets seated on a jury.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 10:25 AM
I really don't care about any of this. I wonder why you do.

I already answered that. You don't like my answer thats ur deal

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Nice retort. Whatever. You have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You're the epitome of ass fucking ignorance.

God forbid your moronic ass ever gets seated on a jury.

This thread is full of my retorts. But "whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" you ass fucking kiddie fucker.

balli
04-14-2009, 10:34 AM
I bet you don't even know under which DA's jurisdiction the crime took place, much less whether the fuck he/she has any connection whatsoever to one Joseph Biden. Suck a fucking dick man.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 10:40 AM
I bet you don't even know under which DA's jurisdiction the crime took place, much less whether the fuck he/she has any connection whatsoever to one Joseph Biden. Suck a fucking dick man.

:lmao You are a wanker.

GaryJohnston
04-14-2009, 11:50 AM

Obama did LOTS of coke back in his day. Who knows he may still of dabbled in it up till he ran for the presidency when he and Michelle partied on their Friday night dates.

Its no wonder his governing is ruining our country. He's messed up from years of snorting.

GaryJohnston
04-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Just googled Ashely....shes....ooookay.

Not much of a looker.

Bartleby
04-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes, he may be doing lines off of Ashley's Biden's ass at this very moment. Who knows!

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Obama did LOTS of coke back in his day. Who knows he may still of dabbled in it up till he ran for the presidency when he and Michelle partied on their Friday night dates.

Its no wonder his governing is ruining our country. He's messed up from years of snorting.Well, that explains the Bush years too then, except he added the hubris of the born again user.

About Biden? Please. Amy Winehouse wasn't prosecuted for smoking meth on tape. Michael Phelps wasn't prosecuted after being pictured hitting a bong.

If you want to argue this, you have got to show us the prosecution and conviction rate of people tried under similar circumstances. My bet is you aren't going to find many.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Well, that explains the Bush years too then, except he added the hubris of the born again user.

About Biden? Please. Amy Winehouse wasn't prosecuted for smoking meth on tape. Matt Phelps wasn't prosecuted after being pictured hitting a bong.

If you want to argue this, you have got to show us the prosecution and conviction rate of people tried under similar circumstances. My bet is you aren't going to find many.

Bush:lmao

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 02:34 PM
If you want to argue this, you have got to show us the prosecution and conviction rate of people tried under similar circumstances. My bet is you aren't going to find many.avoiding the subject :lmao

balli
04-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Jackoff's resorted to posting emoticons and calling people homoshexuals because he couldn't muster anything resembling a coherent argument to save his own retarded life.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 02:40 PM
avoiding the subject :lmao

Use common sense. A 27 year old is caught snorting coke on video. Thats a crime. Noone needs to research this. Snorting coke is illegal. You can try to spin it however you want.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 02:41 PM
If you want to argue this, you have got to show us the prosecution and conviction rate of people tried under similar circumstances. My bet is you aren't going to find many.Really, it should be easy to find examples if it is such an open and shut case.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Really, it should be easy to find examples if it is such an open and shut case.

So its not illegal to snort coke?

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 02:48 PM
So its not illegal to snort coke?It should be illegal to make straw men.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 02:50 PM
It should be illegal to make straw men.

You didn't answer my question.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-14-2009, 02:51 PM
You didn't answer my question.that's his gig. he loves questioning. just oblige him. it's what brings him back.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 02:53 PM
You didn't answer my question.It is illegal.

Is it likely for a DA to gain a conviction solely from a video tape of someone snorting a substance?

Yes or no.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 02:56 PM
that's his gig. he loves questioning. just oblige him. it's what brings him back.

Everyone knows that. All you have to do is go to a DUI court and everyday there are cases where people refused to do the breath test and police play the car video of the drunk falling down,pissing there pants,sluring there words and they are convicted everyday. A jury gets that video of Biden snorting court she will be found gulity. Simple as that.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 02:58 PM
It is illegal.

Is it likely for a DA to gain a conviction solely from a video tape of someone snorting a substance?

Yes or no.

If you read any of my post you would see I answered that already.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Everyone knows that. All you have to do is go to a DUI court and everyday there are cases where people refused to do the breath test and police play the car video of the drunk falling down,pissing there pants,sluring there words and they are convicted everyday. A jury gets that video of Biden snorting court she will be found gulity. Simple as that.So there must be hundreds of drug convictions stemming solely from videotapes of someone using the drug.

Let's see some.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 03:00 PM
If you read any of my post you would see I answered that already.You didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 03:51 PM
So there must be hundreds of drug convictions stemming solely from videotapes of someone using the drug.

Let's see some.

Common sense my friend. Like you know and said, coke is illegal. She is caught red handed! She is a high profile case. Make a example out of her. Maybe these knuckleheads will stop video taping themselves breaking the laws. Hell a few months ago a 16 year old girl was arrested for video taping her 2 year old smoking dope. There is a example for you. Biden daughter would be a great example. If the VP's daughter gets busted, anyone can.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 04:01 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Thats not a yes or no answer. It depends on the crime. In this case there is a video tape, there is the person making the video and there are the witnesses at the party. That is enough to question Ashly Biden, wouldn't you agree?

There is more than a video tape. You should ask "Is there enough to detain Ashly Biden"

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Thats not a yes or no answer. It depends on the crime. In this case there is a video tape, there is the person making the video and there are the witnesses at the party. That is enough to question Ashly Biden, wouldn't you agree?

There is more than a video tape. You should ask "Is there enough to detain Ashly Biden"Why do you keep moving the goalposts?

People talking to reporters <> people testifying in court.

Ok, show me examples of people convicted for people videotaped using drugs by the testimony of the other party goers. Law works on precedent. the child endangerment case doesn't count -- they didn't convict the two year old for smoking pot.

Here's how I think the trail would go.

Witness: "I saw her snorting coke."

Defense Atty: "How do you know it was coke?"

Witness: "Errr...uh..."

Compelling.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey Chump here is a video from the club thread. http://www.ianschafer.com/2009/04/oh-no-dominos-a-social-media-disaster-in-the-making-literally.html

Do you think the police should questioned the two in this video?

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Hey Chump here is a video from the club thread. http://www.ianschafer.com/2009/04/oh...literally.html

Do you think the police should questioned the two in this video?That has nothing to do with this, but I can understand why you want to change the subject.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 04:15 PM
That has nothing to do with this, but I can understand why you want to change the subject.

I can see why you wouldn't answer that question.

balli
04-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Neverminding the lack of means to support a conviction. Does jackoff really think it would be a good use of police resources to track down party goers and camera operators one by one, so as to grill them one by one over whether or not they can substantively prove that Ashley Biden used cocaine in that instance? Over a fucking line?

I got news for you asshole, but cops have better things to do in DC than spend hundreds of man hours and thousands of dollars on futile goose chases over a line of fucking cocaine and one cocaine user.

lol at the idea of opening a fucking investigation with detectives to target a single user months after the fact.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 04:18 PM
I can see why you wouldn't answer that question.I couldn't tell you exactly what law would be broken there. If there is a booger contamination law in their state, I would say yes. They certainly should be fired.

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 06:27 PM
I couldn't tell you exactly what law would be broken there. If there is a booger contamination law in their state, I would say yes. They certainly should be fired.

We know snorting coke is against the law so the police should get involved.

balli
04-14-2009, 06:37 PM
We know snorting coke is against the law so the police should get involved.

I got news for you asshole, but cops have better things to do in DC than spend hundreds of man hours and thousands of dollars on futile goose chases over a line of fucking cocaine and one cocaine user.

lol at the idea of opening a fucking investigation with detectives to target a single user months after the fact.

Blake
04-14-2009, 07:06 PM
http://www.ianschafer.com/2009/04/oh-no-dominos-a-social-media-disaster-in-the-making-literally.html

Do you think the police should questioned the two in this video?

since you asked. no.

you don't really know how the system works do you?

Wild Cobra
04-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Why is this thread still alive?

Are your lives so pitiful that you must care about a rich brat snorting coke?

Blake
04-14-2009, 07:38 PM

Are your lives so pitiful that you must care about a rich brat snorting coke?

read the 5 pages like I just did and you'll answer your own question

jack sommerset
04-14-2009, 07:39 PM
since you asked. no.

you don't really know how the system works do you?

I do, do you? It plays favorites. Some people can get away with shit while others don't. I doubt you would be so understanding if you ordered a pizza or sandwich and someone wiped their ass with it or blew snot on it.

Blake
04-14-2009, 08:07 PM
I do, do you?

if you think Biden should be arrested and thrown in jail, then no, you really don't know.

you believing you are seeing her snorting coke on a video is not any kind of evidence in a court of law.

It plays favorites. Some people can get away with shit while others don't.

as chump has already tried [unsuccessfully, apparently] to explain to you.....nobody has ever been arrested for what appears to be drug usage on a video.

That would mean in cases like this, pretty much everyone that has ever done drugs on video has "gotten away with it".

I doubt you would be so understanding if you ordered a pizza or sandwich and someone wiped their ass with it or blew snot on it.

I would probably file some kind of civil suit against the pizza company, depending on the harm done to me, but the cops are not going to arrest a kid for sticking an onion in his nose and putting on some bread.

Although it is entertaining, you really should read up on this kind of stuff before you post more ignorant crap...

Winehole23
04-14-2009, 08:18 PM

Are your lives so pitiful that you must care about a rich brat snorting coke?At a certain point it became more fun to bitch at Jack.

Did we mention Ashley Biden by accident, WC? Are you sure you read through all the way?

Winehole23
04-14-2009, 08:25 PM
We know snorting coke is against the law so the police should get involved.The maximalist take on the propriety of LE -- Jack seems to require investigation and prosecution of all crimes -- is impracticable and odious to free people. Period.

Jesus, Jack, we're already the world's biggest jailer. You want the prisons even fuller?

If the police were to investigate everyone on ST who is either stoned or cheating on their taxes right now, there'd be damn few posters left.

Blake
04-14-2009, 08:41 PM
If the police were to investigate everyone on ST who is either stoned or cheating on their taxes right now, there'd be damn few posters left.

I can think of several on this board that admit to regularly smoking the chronic......

where is the police investigation?