PDA

View Full Version : Boki Nachbar Dynamo Moscow Experiment Fails

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Dynamo Moscow and there $45 million budget team was eliminated from the second level competition of Europe the Eurocup 93-85 by Hemofarm (Hemofarm budget is probably something like 2 millions). Dynamo president had say that Boki signing would be a failure if they failed to win the Eurocup championship and that the club would no longer need him at his salary if such huge contract cannot even bring championship in second level. He was sign to bring Eurocup title so team can make Euroleague next year.

I guess another NBA player has failed in Europe.:rolleyes

DaDakota
04-02-2009, 01:46 PM
5 guys on the floor.....and Boki was a Euro FIRST....before NBA.

I want him back in Houston though.

DD

de Soto
04-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Dynamo Moscow and there $45 million budget team was eliminated from the second level competition of Europe the Eurocup 93-85 by Hemofarm (Hemofarm budget is probably something like 2 millions). Dynamo president had say that Boki signing would be a failure if they failed to win the Eurocup championship and that the club would no longer need him at his salary if such huge contract cannot even bring championship in second level. He was sign to bring Eurocup title so team can make Euroleague next year.

Verrry interesting. BTW, any great Greek players lately who would make a great addition to the Spurs? Especially those with names ending with -is?

Red Hawk #21
04-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Go away killbillpana you tell lies and deceit

koriwhat
04-02-2009, 02:20 PM

uh... shouldn't you be saying, "another euro has failed in the nba and has gone back to europe where he first started his career to fail all over again"?

The Franchise
04-02-2009, 03:11 PM
uh... shouldn't you be saying, "another euro has failed in the nba and has gone back to europe where he first started his career to fail all over again"?

Sounds about right.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-02-2009, 03:48 PM
5 guys on the floor.....and Boki was a Euro FIRST....before NBA.

I want him back in Houston though.

DD

He is very good player. I like him a lot. I am disappoint by how his season turn out.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-02-2009, 03:49 PM

He was 6th man in NBA playoff team and was never expect to be more than that. How is that failure in NBA?

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Dynamo had one last chance to qualify for Euroleague next year. If they finished in second place of Russia league they would have qualify. But once again they fail. They lose in first round of Russian playoffs. What pathetic team they are. $45 millions budget and cannot win second level Eurocup, cannot even make past first round of Russian playoffs?:rolleyes:rollin:downspin:

This is disaster year for them and Boki was pay to bring Euroleague qualification. He will be back in NBA for sure next year. There is no way his team will keep his contract options after this disaster and no team I think in Europe will be want to pay him this much money after such disaster as year Dynamo have he will not ever be consider worth that much I think again. I expect back to NBA after this result it is probable only option for him now. So NBA fans should expect him back.

Bob Lanier
04-19-2009, 07:33 PM
He was 6th man in NBA playoff team and was never expect to be more than that. How is that failure in NBA?
Exactly. So I'd say it seems the Euroleague failed him, not the other way around.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Exactly. So I'd say it seems the Euroleague failed him, not the other way around.

You fucking moron he does not even play in the Euroleague.

Bob Lanier
04-19-2009, 07:57 PM
It's a league in the European Union.

Good enough for me.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bbo1kC6PC4Dd/610x.jpg