PDA

View Full Version : Great night for the Nuggets/Spurs/Blazers/Suns

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Hornets/Rockets/Mavs/Jazz all lose....... with 3 of them losing to the crappiest of crappy teams
:toast

Xylus
04-04-2009, 12:01 AM
It was a good night for the Suns, too.

Jeremy
04-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Hornets final 7 games are against winning teams. If they 0-7, Suns could have a better record. ;)

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-04-2009, 12:05 AM
oops, shouldn't 4get about the Suns :lol :toast

sook
04-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Yup the rockets deff lost to a crappy team :rolleyes

Allanon
04-04-2009, 12:28 AM
This is like the exact opposite last year.

Last year, with the standings so damn close, teams were winning a bunch in a row and shit.

This year, if I didn't know better, it almost looks like teams are tanking to get out of the Playoffs :lol

Weird shit.

Only West teams playing great right now are the Nuggz and Blaze, go figure.

Ghazi
04-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Last year was much different than this year though.

Last year you could at least say there are 8 teams with a decent chance to get out of the West.

This year it's basically 1.

Girasuck
04-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Fucking Jazz. Somebody shoot this team already.

Chieflion
04-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Fucking Jazz. Somebody shoot this team already.
What happened to the Jazz? Losing to the Timberwolves is almost impossible. Who forced Boozer to get only 6 points?

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2009, 12:35 PM
What happened to the Jazz? Losing to the Timberwolves is almost impossible. Who forced Boozer to get only 6 points?

It's the white man keepin him down

tlongII
04-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Last year was much different than this year though.

Last year you could at least say there are 8 teams with a decent chance to get out of the West.

This year it's basically 1.

The Blazers can beat the Lakers. I'm sure of it.

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2009, 02:01 PM
The Blazers can beat the Lakers. I'm sure of it.

What empirical evidence can you provide that suggests the BLAZERS have any shot to win IN LA?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-04-2009, 02:27 PM
What empirical evidence can you provide that suggests the BLAZERS have any shot to win IN LA?

None.

JordanL
04-04-2009, 07:00 PM

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to use empirical evidence on SpursTalk?

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Who the fuck would be stupid enough to use empirical evidence on SpursTalk?

you probably don't understand the word...I'm asking him to provide any documented situation where this Blazers team was able to compete with the Lakers in LA. Your team is too inexperienced and inconsistent--and frankly--you suck on the road

JordanL
04-04-2009, 08:33 PM
you probably don't understand the word...I'm asking him to provide any documented situation where this Blazers team was able to compete with the Lakers in LA. Your team is too inexperienced and inconsistent--and frankly--you suck on the road

I'm not arguing with that, I'm saying who would be stupid enough to argue using evidence on SpursTalk? If I was going to post intelligent things I certainly wouldn't take the time to do it here... it's be like making a prime-rib dinner to feed a dog... a complete waste.

No one here cares about logical thinking or arguments backed up by fact... it's all about who has the bigger dick on SpursTalk.

IronMexican
04-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I win then.

BlackSwordsMan
04-04-2009, 08:38 PM
teams just going out there and doing what there are supposed to be doing against shitty teams
no surprises here

Ghazi
04-04-2009, 08:53 PM
That sig seem kinda inappropriate.

scanry
04-04-2009, 09:06 PM
That sig seem kinda inappropriate.

I agree...

She's a kid dude...:rolleyes

IronMexican
04-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Que?

JordanL
04-04-2009, 09:20 PM
I win then.

:lol

See, this is why I said anyone who tries to use evidence on SpursTalk is a fucking moron.

Just be a dick to everyone and make ridiculous claims about how awesome your team is. You'll fit right in.

tlongII
04-04-2009, 09:36 PM

The Blazers are playing their best ball of the season right now. Their core players are all healthy and they absolutely destroyed LA the last time they matched up. With Bynum either out, or just returning to the lineup I feel the Lakers chances against the Blazers in a playoff series are minute.

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2009, 09:41 PM
The Blazers are playing their best ball of the season right now. Their core players are all healthy and they absolutely destroyed LA the last time they matched up. With Bynum either out, or just returning to the lineup I feel the Lakers chances against the Blazers in a playoff series are minute.

against mostly crap teams...and you still didn't answer my question. Your team sucks royal dick on the road...what makes you think you can win in LA (where neither game was close)?

tlongII
04-04-2009, 09:55 PM
against mostly crap teams...and you still didn't answer my question. Your team sucks royal dick on the road...what makes you think you can win in LA (where neither game was close)?

Since March 1st we have blown out San Antonio, Utah, Phoenix, and the Lakers. We also just beat Oklahoma City by 35 on their floor. That is the same team that just beat the Spurs in San Antonio. We are rolling right now and we are going to roll right over your pansy ass.

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Since March 1st we have blown out San Antonio, Utah, Phoenix, and the Lakers. We also just beat Oklahoma City by 35 on their floor. That is the same team that just beat the Spurs in San Antonio. We are rolling right now and we are going to roll right over your pansy ass.

So you beat 3 WC playoff teams at HOME and a 54-loss OKC team in a month's span and we're supposed to be impressed?:lmao

Your team bends over when they play on the road, plain and simple

tlongII
04-04-2009, 10:47 PM
So you beat 3 WC playoff teams at HOME and a 54-loss OKC team in a month's span and we're supposed to be impressed?:lmao

Your team bends over when they play on the road, plain and simple

Not any more.