PDA

View Full Version : Magic 116, Cavs 87

SpursDynasty
04-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Well, well, well LeBron, how's that MVP race going? You only failed to shoot 50% from the floor against a team with a winning record for the 21st time this season...7-for-20? Sounds about the kind of shooting we'd expect from LeBron against a team not named the Grizzlies or Timberwolves. Mo Williams: 3-for-7 from the floor, 10 points and 1 rebound. I can see why this guy is an All-Star :lol

Ghazi
04-04-2009, 01:02 AM
This was a very strange loss for the Cavs. Elite teams have off games here and there but to be down by 39? Kinda strange, for an elite team.

monosylab1k
04-04-2009, 01:04 AM
SD, why aren't you congratulating Dwight Howard for beating a team he's supposed to beat?

Ghazi
04-04-2009, 01:07 AM
Rashard Lewis, the best player on the Magic, with 22 points on only 10 shots. Lebron could learn a thing or two from him.

coldsweat
04-04-2009, 01:14 AM
haha, i bet sd was enjoying this one, either way it went he could mock the losing team.

carrao45
04-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Well, well, well LeBron, how's that MVP race going? You only failed to shoot 50% from the floor against a team with a winning record for the 21st time this season...7-for-20? Sounds about the kind of shooting we'd expect from LeBron against a team not named the Grizzlies or Timberwolves. Mo Williams: 3-for-7 from the floor, 10 points and 1 rebound. I can see why this guy is an All-Star :lol

for once i agree with you SD. youre right, Lebron's shooting against good teams is abysmal

JamStone
04-04-2009, 01:57 AM
When the Spurs played at Orlando this season, Tim Duncan went 7-for-17 from the field and Tony Parker went 3-for-17 from the field and Manu Ginobili went 4-for-12 from the field. Nothing personal. Just saying. No big deal.

gaKNOW!blee
04-04-2009, 01:59 AM
*yawn*

Thunder Dan
04-04-2009, 07:48 AM
This is what happens when you have lebron, they schedule a back to back to get you on espn and TNT and give the other team a week off to prepare. Last nights game showed nothing as for what we will see in the playoffs, just a scheduling mistake by the NBA

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2009, 09:04 AM
This is what happens when you have lebron, they schedule a back to back to get you on espn and TNT and give the other team a week off to prepare. Last nights game showed nothing as for what we will see in the playoffs, just a scheduling mistake by the NBA

WEAK

Maybe it has more to do w/ the fact that Cleveland is 2-6 against Boston, LA, and Orlando--with one of those wins being a 4-point win at home over the Magic with LBJ and Mo having great games while Rashard went 3-15 and Dwight had only 8 shots (both anomalies). That game was close until the very end--LBJ just knocked down a couple 3's b/c he and his boys couldn't get in the paint. The Cavs are impressive this year TD, but the more they play the elite teams the more they look like a paper tiger. If they wanna save face they'll have to obliterate Boston at home (w/o KG, likely).

BUMP
04-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Cavs are really the 4th best team in the league. yeah they beat up on a bunch of crappy teams more than the other good teams but thats all their record means. 2-6 vs Orlando, Boston, LA speaks for itself.

They arent going anywhere and plus cleveland is a cursed sports city with loser fans:lol

Thunder Dan
04-04-2009, 09:54 AM
no back to backs in the playoffs...all I'm saying

It wasn't the Cavs getting shut down last night, it was them missing open shots by being short on there....tired legs

Thunder Dan
04-04-2009, 10:21 AM
And LBJ couldnt get past Courtney Lee or Michael Pietrus might have something to do with that. And having Dwight sitting there waiting for him.

yeah we usually get a little more our of Mo, Wally, Z, West

Thunder Dan
04-04-2009, 10:25 AM
wong thread