PDA

View Full Version : Lakers 93, Rockets 81

SpursDynasty
04-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Good job Lakers. So, Houston, how did you enjoy that one day stay at the top of the SW Division? I guess that win you got vs. the Spurs isn't doing you much good now, is it? :lol No trash talking here, just telling it like it is. Hey Aaron Brooks, how's that starting position going? 0-for-4? 3 points and 0 rebounds. :lol

It's good to see some of these fake teams being put in their place tonight.

TheMACHINE
04-04-2009, 01:28 AM
such is the word of SpursDynasty

carrao45
04-04-2009, 01:33 AM
why do you always post like your talking to the actual team???
they dont see these posts. and even if they did they wouldnt care because you barely matter

LEONARD
04-04-2009, 09:07 AM
why do you always post like your talking to the actual team???
they dont see these posts. and even if they did they wouldnt care because you barely matter

because he's a delusional 14 yr old virgin in his mom's basement...

Roxsfan
04-04-2009, 10:37 AM
get the fuck over that loss to the rockets bitch. Man how many days ago was that game and he is still talking it about it........insecure:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2009, 10:51 AM
get the fuck over that loss to the rockets bitch. Man how many days ago was that game and he is still talking it about it........insecure:lmao

hey there, dipshit...told you the sweep was a forgone conclusion:toast

I pray that you guys get the 4th spot and make it to the 2nd round (lol, that's happening)...Could it work out any better for LA than playing Dallas and Houston in the first two rounds? Shiiiit, just throw in SA for the WCF and we'll lose only one game going into the finals (4-0 over Dallas and Houston, 4-1 over SA)
We'll call that playoff run Texas Toast

djohn2oo8
04-04-2009, 11:13 AM
suprisingly, it was actually a close game throughout....It is clear that they miss Landry, but Adelman fucked up last night by not putting Wafer in sooner

jag
04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
because he's a delusional 14 yr old virgin in his mom's basement...

It's so strange that you follow him around and then call it a "bit".

F'n weird.

LEONARD
04-04-2009, 11:36 AM
It's so strange that you follow him around and then call it a "bit".

F'n weird.

LMAO...you act like it's hard to find him, considering there are always 2-3 dumbass threads by him on the front page here...

Picking on him IS the bit though...just like his posts are his bit...it's not that difficult to understand...

Indazone
04-04-2009, 11:51 AM
suprisingly, it was actually a close game throughout....It is clear that they miss Landry, but Adelman fucked up last night by not putting Wafer in sooner

Adleman continuosly goes to Aaron Brooks. I suppose he's trying to make his point guard grow up in a hurry. If he has a bad night and gets shut down, he'll learn from it. Adleman is a good teaching coach but his in game adjustments suck. I hope he does better in the playoffs. We lost the Phoenix game for the same reason. Not subbing in Wafer over Brooks sooner. Wafer was on fire and Adleman keeps going back to Brooks. It's a two edged sword. If Adleman can get Brooks to play at a higher level, it helps us for the future. In the near term, it's almost a certain loss while Brooks learns take the training wheels off.

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Adleman continuosly goes to Aaron Brooks. I suppose he's trying to make his point guard grow up in a hurry. If he has a bad night and gets shut down, he'll learn from it. Adleman is a good teaching coach but his in game adjustments suck. I hope he does better in the playoffs. We lost the Phoenix game for the same reason. Not subbing in Wafer over Brooks sooner. Wafer was on fire and Adleman keeps going back to Brooks. It's a two edged sword. If Adleman can get Brooks to play at a higher level, it helps us for the future. In the near term, it's almost a certain loss while Brooks learns take the training wheels off.

I liken Adelman to Marty Schottenheimer of the NFL. A great teacher who always has good and competitive regular season teams, but can never get them over the top in the playoffs. True, Wafer probably should have gone in sooner, but I also believe that he's sending his young rookie a message. Brooks will either sink or swim with these experiences.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Good win!!! Nice to see the Lakers back at Staples. They sure needed that. And now that they're one game back of the Cavs that should motivate to close out good and take the #1 spot overall. The only bump I see is at the Jail Blazers. But we will see.