PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere comparable with? Worth every second!

Kibic
04-04-2009, 06:20 AM
Black and white are Spurs colors. This clip is from Belgrade-Srbija. Black and white are colours of Partizan team too. PArtizan is ex team of Divac, Danilović, Stojaković....Is this a good place to play a game or what? Quarterfinal Euroleague game Partizan vs CSKA Moskow. Just the atmosphere.
Visitors have won! Amazing.

Short version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBZY3Sc9ZKM

Longer version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhDZ91hST-w&feature=related

Kibic
04-05-2009, 02:23 AM
With fans like this Spurs would easily win another title. This is really stunning arena decor.

lefty
04-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Kill Bill Pana?

Is that you?

timvp
04-05-2009, 02:27 AM
Pretty cool. Although that flag idea would never happen in San Antonio. Spurs fans would complain about having to actually stand up to not be blocked by the waving flags.

Kibic
04-05-2009, 03:13 AM
No, no KBP. Just the region in EU is almost the same, Greece neighborhood. Singing fans actually complain about those who do not want to sing with them as they are not supporting enough their team..

And probably vice versa, too. :)

I understand the other approach to. I just want to share the interesting atmosphere. I never was on this kind of game personally. But I would like to be one day.

Slomo
04-05-2009, 03:30 AM
Their "baselin bums" are the "Grobari" - Grave diggers.

You don't walk into that arena wearing the other team's jersey.

Well you might walk in, but making it out in one piece...

DMX7
04-05-2009, 03:32 AM
No, no KBP. Just the region in EU is almost the same, Greece neighborhood. Singing fans actually complain about those who do not want to sing with them as they are not supporting enough their team..

And probably vice versa, too. :)

I understand the other approach to. I just want to share the interesting atmosphere. I never was on this kind of game personally. But I would like to be one day.

I rather watch the game without the singing or giant flags in my face.

But honestly. The Atmosphere is comparable with...
University of Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, and 100 other college basketball teams have equally crazy fans and better facilities.

nz_spur
04-05-2009, 04:35 AM
Wow! Especially the singing!

Kibic
04-05-2009, 05:47 AM
I rather watch the game without the singing or giant flags in my face.

But honestly. The Atmosphere is comparable with...
University of Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, and 100 other college basketball teams have equally crazy fans and better facilities.
:tu It is ok. My intention was not to race in numbers and facilities.

But make no mistake, I don't believe in those comparable 100 other colleges with 22.000 fans. You might just have sound on mute when you watch the clip.