PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious

dirk4mvp
04-05-2009, 12:12 AM
:tu :tu

dirk4mvp
04-05-2009, 12:20 AM
The fourth one that just came out yesterday made 28 Million the first day it was released

Rightfully so. Some of the acting was just as corny as the first (see sig) but it's the most entertaining movie I've seen in a while.

Fpoonsie
04-05-2009, 12:27 AM
What the fuck do you watch? Step up 2 the streets?

Taken was the most recent entertaining movie I have seen in a while.

No shit. Taken was SO bad ass. Who knew Liam was so gangstuh?

dirk4mvp
04-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Liam Nelson is about as bad a actor as Paul Walker and Nicolas Cage rolled up into one.

Creepn
04-05-2009, 01:05 AM
How can you tell that someone is a bad actor?

Fpoonsie
04-05-2009, 02:05 AM
Liam Nelson is about as bad a actor as Paul Walker and Nicolas Cage rolled up into one.

I haven't seen too much of his work, so I can't really defend him very well. But seeing as how the last movie I remember him in is Love Actually, his role in Taken rocked my face off.

Trainwreck2100
04-05-2009, 02:10 AM
"I'm sorry Dom, I'm sorry"

MaNuMaNiAc
04-05-2009, 03:15 AM
Fast and Furious is just about the sorriest piece of crap I've ever fucking seen. I mean, I know people like eye candy and cars but for fuck sake, get some that can actually deliver a line. For the life of me, I can't understand why they keep giving Paul Walker and Michelle Rodriguez parts... they are absolutely fucking horrible actors.

I never walk out on a movie as I don't like an unfinished story, but there were several moments throughout this piece of crap that I was really tempted. For instance, the Michelle Rodriguez/Vin Diesel beach scene (painfully bad acting), practically any time Paul Walker opened his mouth, any time the bitch that was hot for Toretto said "vaya con dios"...

I realize that people don't go to these movies for the acting, and I'm alright with that as I didn't go for the acting either... however, I did actually expect at the very least "acceptable" acting... guess I should have known better. The racing scenes were good I thought, but not nearly enough of them.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-05-2009, 03:18 AM

Give me a fucking break! Liam Neeson is a thousand times the actor Paul Walker is. You know why that is? because Paul Walker is not an "actor" he is walking eye candy for the ladies, with lines throw in for camouflage. The dude is fucking talentless.

SA210
04-05-2009, 03:34 AM
This sorry franchise needs to go away.

SA210
04-05-2009, 08:33 AM
LOL.

Neeson - Batman Begins/Kingdom of Heaven/Kinsey/Rob Roy/Schinlders List.

Paul Walker - Into The Blue/Running Scared/Fast and Furious

:lol :tu

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2009, 08:46 AM
"Taken" blew me away...I was not expecting that level of badassness from Liam Neeson. That's definitely one I'll be adding to the collection

dimsah
04-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Liam Neeson was really good in Gangs of New York for the short time he was on screen.

Creepn
04-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Rightfully so. Some of the acting was just as corny as the first (see sig) but it's the most entertaining movie I've seen in a while.

I looked at the video in your sig, I really don't see anything bad about it..... It looks normal to me.

JoeChalupa
04-05-2009, 10:25 AM
I'll wait for the DVD.

tlongII
04-05-2009, 10:55 AM
I'll watch Fast and Furious. Probably on pay per view though. I like eye candy and fast cars.

Fpoonsie
04-05-2009, 10:58 AM
LOL.

Neeson - Batman Begins/Kingdom of Heaven/Kinsey/Rob Roy/Schinlders List.

Paul Walker - Into The Blue/Running Scared/Fast and Furious

Schindler's List. How in the HELL could I have forgotten that? Wow.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-05-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with manumaniac on this one.

I feel sorry for anyone that wasted their time and money on this crap. I bet Vin Deisel doesn't even kill anyone or kick anyone's ass in these films either.

BonnerDynasty
04-05-2009, 11:19 AM
liam nelson is about as bad a actor as paul walker and nicolas cage rolled up into one.

lol wtf

monosylab1k
04-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Fast and Furious is just about the sorriest piece of crap I've ever fucking seen. I mean, I know people like eye candy and cars but for fuck sake, get some that can actually deliver a line. For the life of me, I can't understand why they keep giving Paul Walker and Michelle Rodriguez parts... they are absolutely fucking horrible actors.

I never walk out on a movie as I don't like an unfinished story, but there were several moments throughout this piece of crap that I was really tempted. For instance, the Michelle Rodriguez/Vin Diesel beach scene (painfully bad acting), practically any time Paul Walker opened his mouth, any time the bitch that was hot for Toretto said "vaya con dios"...

I realize that people don't go to these movies for the acting, and I'm alright with that as I didn't go for the acting either... however, I did actually expect at the very least "acceptable" acting... guess I should have known better. The racing scenes were good I thought, but not nearly enough of them.

I assume nobody in the cast was from Argentina.

monosylab1k
04-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Give me a fucking break! Liam Neeson is a thousand times the actor Paul Walker is. You know why that is? because Paul Walker is not an "actor" he is walking eye candy for the ladies, with lines throw in for camouflage. The dude is fucking talentless.

Liam Neeson isn't from Argentina.

dirk4mvp
04-05-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with manumaniac on this one.

I feel sorry for anyone that wasted their time and money on this crap. I bet Vin Deisel doesn't even kill anyone or kick anyone's ass in these films either.

You're also the guy who thinks it's 'cool' and 'edgy' to go against whatever is popular because it makes you look cool. I bet you also take pride in listening to bands no one has heard of.

monosylab1k
04-05-2009, 01:22 PM
I bet Vin Deisel doesn't even kill anyone or kick anyone's ass in these films either.

He beat the shit out of some Asian guy in the first movie. Because he never narc'd on nobody.

TwAnKiEs
04-05-2009, 01:55 PM

lefty
04-05-2009, 02:09 PM

:td

MaNuMaNiAc
04-05-2009, 02:32 PM
I assume nobody in the cast was from Argentina.

Funny... coming from a guy so fucking insecure that any mention of anything non-american constitutes a personal insult. Grow the fuck up you waste of fucking bandwidth!

Cant_Be_Faded
04-05-2009, 02:35 PM
You're also the guy who thinks it's 'cool' and 'edgy' to go against whatever is popular because it makes you look cool. I bet you also take pride in listening to bands no one has heard of.

I can't help it if I would spontaneously puke blood while watching a fast and furious movie. Jordana Brewster is one of the only reasons to watch this crap, and any possible ass kickings by Vin Deisel would be cool too. Other than that, its crap.

monosylab1k
04-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Argentina has the most famous people ever! :cry :cry :cry

MaNuMaNiAc
04-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Go ahead and show where and when I've said that? Why don't you try arguing my posts instead of lumping every Argie post into one you fucking moron.

I know why, because you know I'm right, and you are a retard.

gaKNOW!blee
04-05-2009, 06:33 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you people? The opening scene was fucking badass and the rest of the movie was pretty much the same. I don't go to a movie with my fucking notepad pretending i'm roger ebert and critique any acting flaws i see, i go to be entertained and this movie has plenty of entertaining action scenes.

tp2021
04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Running Scared was pretty good.

1Parker1
04-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Just the new FAST AND FURIOUS movie tonight...DUMBEST MOVIE EVER. It was sooooo slow moving, which is counter-intuitive to the title.

Anyways, totally disagree with the thread starter, I give it :td :td. Don't waste you're $10 bucks people...

1Parker1
04-05-2009, 10:52 PM
What the fuck do you watch? Step up 2 the streets?

Taken was the most recent entertaining movie I have seen in a while.

:tu Oh and Taken was awesome, totally agree. If you want to see a good kick-ass movie, see that, not Fast and Furious.

1Parker1
04-05-2009, 10:55 PM
...And double oh...Michelle Rodriguez is a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE actress. I mean, I thought she was horrendous when she was on Lost, but the 5 minutes she was in Fast and Furious were so bad, I wanted to throw something at the screen. Vin Disel sucks too...as does Paul Walker..but at least he's good eye candy :lol

dirk4mvp
04-05-2009, 11:01 PM
sons it's not like I went to see this movie because it's going to be nominated for multiple awards and the such. There's probably never been a worse duo of actors in Paul Walker and Vin Diesel. But it falls under the "it's so corny it's kinda good" category. I didn't have any regrets paying for my ticket.

monosylab1k
04-05-2009, 11:44 PM
it falls under the "it's so corny it's kinda good" category

:tu If it lives up to the awesomely bad original, I'll go see it. Anybody who is going to go to a Fast & Furious franchise movie without this attitude is fucking retarded. Or from Argentina.

monosylab1k
04-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Seriously, Fast and Furious part 1 had more epic cheesy one-liners than every Schwarzennegger movie ever made combined.

"I like the tuna here"
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"
"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning's winning."
"Typical white boy name"
"O shit we got COPS COPS COPS COPS COPS!!!!"
"I owe you a ten second car"
"If I win, I take the cash AND the respect!"
"SWAT came into my house and disrespected my family because somebody narc'd on me! You know what, it was YOU!"
"I never narc'd on nobody!"
"You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona"
"Smoke em"
"You almost had ME? You never had your car! Granny shifting instead of double clutchin like you should"
"I watched my father burn to death. I can still remember him screaming. The people who were there said my father died long before the tanks blew. They said it was me that was screaming."
"If you break her heart, I'll break your neck"
"Too soon, junior!"

and pretty much everything Ja Rule says in the movie.

This new one has big shoes to fill.

CuckingFunt
04-05-2009, 11:58 PM
The original Fast and the Furious is the kind of movie that I bought previously viewed for $2.99 partially as a joke, then got rid of three years later.

I've been regretting the loss ever since. That movie is comedy gold.

JudynTX
04-06-2009, 07:54 AM
One word, Paul Walker. :baby

I'll wait for it on DVD. :tu

1Parker1
04-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Yea...but this movie doesn't even have the comedic one liners that the original did. Trust me when I say it's just plain BAAAAAAAAAAAD, no mater which way you look at it. :lol

SpursStalker
04-06-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm a big Vin fan ...

The first one was ok ... after that they sucked, I cant believe another one is in the theater

:sleep

Jacob1983
04-06-2009, 08:23 PM
What's with all the hate? This movie was an entertaining action movie. It's meant to entertain you, not be a crappy love or hate it Oscar worthy movie. And I've never understood the whole "I hate Vin Diesel movies". Vin Diesel is an action movie star, not an Oscar-calibur actor. If you're expecting him to give an Oscar-calibur performance, then you're nuts. Fast and Furious was a good entertaining action movie. It's probably the 2nd best movie of the franchise.

SA210
04-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Seriously, Fast and Furious part 1 had more epic cheesy one-liners than every Schwarzennegger movie ever made combined.

"I like the tuna here"
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"
"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning's winning."
"Typical white boy name"
"O shit we got COPS COPS COPS COPS COPS!!!!"
"I owe you a ten second car"
"If I win, I take the cash AND the respect!"
"SWAT came into my house and disrespected my family because somebody narc'd on me! You know what, it was YOU!"
"I never narc'd on nobody!"
"You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona"
"Smoke em"
"You almost had ME? You never had your car! Granny shifting instead of double clutchin like you should"
"I watched my father burn to death. I can still remember him screaming. The people who were there said my father died long before the tanks blew. They said it was me that was screaming."
"If you break her heart, I'll break your neck"
"Too soon, junior!"

and pretty much everything Ja Rule says in the movie.

This new one has big shoes to fill.

:lmao These movies are pure trash

SA210
04-09-2009, 02:25 AM
SNL Fast and Furious!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55246376

mexicanjunior
04-09-2009, 12:58 PM
I watched this last weekend...it was ok.

lebomb
04-09-2009, 01:15 PM
The way it ended??!!................................ a part V is on the way for damn sure!!

SA210
04-09-2009, 01:29 PM
The way it ended??!!................................ a part V is on the way for damn sure!!

:pctoss

Trainwreck2100
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM

It takes place between 2f2f and tokyo drift so it was obviously gonna end that way. I already know what the 5th will be called

$$ 5