PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on todays game

The_Worlds_finest
04-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Ill make it simple and state the obvious, MUST WIN. Cavs are coming off a huge loss and carrying a losing streak of 2, they are going to look to blow the spurs out to make a statement.
Spurs need to start building some sort of momentum this late in season. This is a huge game for both teams.

Spursmania
04-05-2009, 11:33 AM
This is a really huge game for the Cavs since they are playing to retain HCA. They have been lethal at home, and I believe they need HCA, should they get out of the East, to have a legitimate shot at ousting LA, Spurs or whoever comes out of the West.

For the Spurs, it's not as huge to Pop because I truly believe Pop is more interested in rotational scheming than just winning for the pure win. At least it sure seems that way with the rotations he's had in the last several games.

I think it should be a big game just like the remaining games, so we can have HCA for the 1st round, and at least maintain the 3rd seed. We sure need the momentum building to start at some point, why not with this big game. But as we all know, Pop dances to a different tune.

Horse
04-05-2009, 11:45 AM
It's would be a huge win for us. But I would'nt say must win they've been nearly unbeatable at home. We just win the games we're supposed to and we'll be fine. I see big things for Gooden today in his return to cleveland. Imagine Gooden as a 3rd or even 4th option I think he can really excel in this position.

m33p0
04-05-2009, 11:49 AM
will the spurs allow themselves to be the doormat for lecrab? or will they say to everybody else that they are a force to be reckoned with?

i don't care where the crabs are coming from. all i care is how the spurs will deal with them. time to step on their throats.

Spursmania
04-05-2009, 11:51 AM
I hope Duncan and the crew drank their go-go juice.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-05-2009, 01:17 PM
where is the Duncan/BR interview?

Why am I forced to hear more about Lebron??

LakerHater
04-05-2009, 02:25 PM
It seems like they don't show for big games, except the laker & Celtic games, or the Thunder!!
Why?
:depressed

spurtech09
04-05-2009, 03:39 PM
the spurs do have better players...better team from last yr...wish the spurs had won the game but o well you win some you lose some its not the end of the world....they just need to get there rhythm back....there swagger....