PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen...what a pussy

adidas11
03-16-2005, 10:51 PM
Wally went for all ball, both hands ABOVE the head. And Bruce Bowen had a shit fit about that.

:cry

sickdsm
03-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Yeah but if you look at it throught big picture, that's what needs to be done for guys to want to play as a team.

adidas11
03-16-2005, 10:59 PM
What's that? Preventing a player from the other team from helping your teammate up after he had been knocked down to the floor?

ducks
03-16-2005, 11:00 PM
you bring nothing to this forum
you are just like lakergod

Experiment2100
03-16-2005, 11:04 PM
you bring nothing to this forum
you are just like lakergod

That's a little harsh.

adidas11
03-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Ducks, there was no need for Bowen to do what he did. It was completely unacceptable.

Wally should have beat his ass for pulling a stunt like that.

Rummpd
03-16-2005, 11:08 PM
Boy the soft Lakers would love a Bowen on their creme puff defensive team.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Adidas,

Get lost. Damn, did you give LakerGod your login?

exstatic
03-16-2005, 11:11 PM
When your team is in the shitter, you have to bag on other teams. Case in point.

ZStomp
03-16-2005, 11:42 PM
Get over it....

Wow....a Laker fan watching the Spurs game.
I'm impressed.

TheWriter
03-16-2005, 11:46 PM
Adidas,

You're a bitch.

- Sincerely

Vince Carter and Ray Allen.

ducks
03-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Pretty Pathetic When A Wolves Fan Gets It When It Was Against A Wolves Player But A Laker Fan Does Not

TheWriter
03-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Adidas,

You're a bitch.

- Sincerely

Vince Carter and Ray Allen.

Vince and Ray (two premier bitches) calling Adidas a bitch... that's when you know someone's a bitch.

milkyway21
03-16-2005, 11:51 PM
this is GREAT. sickdsm & adidas are debating on Spurs' gameplan on Spurs fan forum. :lol

Pussy = VC not Bowen

samikeyp
03-17-2005, 12:05 AM
Its easy to judge from our angle, at home with benefit of the replay. In the heat of the battle, all you see is your teammate go down. Wally and Bowen had been going at it all game. Wally got two quick fouls with elbows to Bruce. Bruce and Wally jawed, got T's and that was that. Relax Adidas....a little defensive for you bro.

baseline bum
03-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Bruce Bowen is the Spurs version of Rick Fox circa 2000. Every good team needs a dirty motherfucker like that.

adidas11
03-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Baseline Bum, I'm loving your Decepticon picture. That's badass.

Lakafan23
03-17-2005, 12:38 AM
You are a disgrace to all Lakers fans. You are such a dumbshit for bringing that subject up. It wasnt that big of a deal they both got Ts big whup.

:flipoff

duncan2k5
03-17-2005, 12:56 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL yo ginogod that was CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. bruce should have left it alone i agree though, but i also understand it was in the heat of the game and he wanted to protect his rookie teammate. wally knew he was wrong for the hard foul so he tried to help him up. i like wally (not when he plays against spurs). he is the ONLY one on that team with heart. yea i said it. the ONLY one. just because he doesnt scream and make ugly faces doesnt mean he aint got heart. he never gives up (like some former MVP's i know) even when the game is basically over

duncan2k5
03-17-2005, 01:09 AM
lol

timvp
03-17-2005, 01:50 AM
Ducks, there was no need for Bowen to do what he did. It was completely unacceptable.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Wally would have trouble beating you up, adidas.

MannyIsGod
03-17-2005, 02:00 AM
Man, why all the adidas hate? adidas brings solid takes. This wasn't one of them, but cut the guy some slack.

Kori Ellis
03-17-2005, 02:08 AM
I don't get what Bowen did wrong. :wtf

He was just sending a message of .. You fouled him, we'll pick him up.

He just brushed Wally aside to help Beno up. It was right of Bowen to show Beno that his teammates have his back. Then they got T'd up for talking trash to each other. Big deal.

Bowen showed he's not a wuss. That's a good thing to do

Useruser666
03-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Move this thread to the "Posters from shitty teams who are forced to watch the Spurs play and then discuss it because their own teams suck so much forum."

ChumpDumper
03-17-2005, 11:40 AM
And if Shaq did this to help Wade?

Kori Ellis
03-17-2005, 11:41 AM
That would be normal to me.

samikeyp
03-17-2005, 11:42 AM
then Adidas would think its ok. Personally while I didn't get the whole "Block Wally" thing...I am glad that Bruce said something to him. I am tired of when the Spurs get pushed around, no one does anything about it.

LakerGod
03-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Wally went for all ball, both hands ABOVE the head. And Bruce Bowen had a shit fit about that.

:cryI totally agree with you adidas, Bruce "Lightbulb-head" Bowen is a dirty liltte punk.

And how about the spurs' mascot tossing?, that was some funny shit!

:lol

Anyways, not impressed at all by the spurs win, Garnett is playing with an injured knee.

LakerGod
03-17-2005, 01:42 PM
BTW It was the second game of a back-to-back which are tough to win, if you don't believe me just ask your very own spurs team, they are not good on the second game of back-to-backs...

2pac
03-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Bowen shoulda jump-kicked Wally in the face.

exstatic
03-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Man, why all the adidas hate? adidas brings solid takes. This wasn't one of them, but cut the guy some slack.
'Didas hasn't brought a solid take this season, and pretty much can be lumped amongst the troll minions now. I guess that talking hoops has become too painful for him at this point, so he's resorted to the role of instigator.

This message is hidden because adidas11 is on your ignore list.

LakerGod
03-17-2005, 01:51 PM
waahh wahhhhhh

Useruser666
03-17-2005, 01:55 PM
BTW It was the second game of a back-to-back which are tough to win, if you don't believe me just ask your very own spurs team, they are not good on the second game of back-to-backs...

Hey jackass, the Spurs are 9-6 (.600) on the second game of back2backs. The Lakers on the other hand are 4-9. Hell the Lakers would be happy to have .600 record for the whole year.

TheWriter
03-17-2005, 01:55 PM
This message is hidden because LakerGod is on your ignore list.

Gotta love it!

picnroll
03-17-2005, 01:58 PM
.... and anyways if the ref hadn't tossed him Coyote would have kicked Wally's ass. Wally got lucky.

boutons
03-17-2005, 02:42 PM
The forum feature I'm waiting for:

"This entire thread is hidden because it was started by an asshole on your IGNORE list."

samikeyp
03-17-2005, 02:52 PM
waahh wahhhhhh

I thought the same thing when I read Adidas' take. See, LakerGod gets it. :)

ducks
03-17-2005, 02:56 PM
adidas used to be a good poster when lakers were winning

Man In Black
03-17-2005, 04:04 PM

PROOF-POSITIVE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE SPURS OR BASKETBALL.

Love,

The Man In Black :fro

missmyzte
03-17-2005, 04:27 PM
PROOF-POSITIVE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE SPURS OR BASKETBALL.

Love,

The Man In Black :fro

LOL, I like the name of who you quoted. :lol

ALVAREZ6
03-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Shitty Stupid Thread Started by a Worthless laker fan Forum.

PM5K
03-17-2005, 05:43 PM
Anyways, not impressed at all by the spurs win, Garnett is playing with an injured knee.

What about the other forty eight wins so far this season (Best in the league and sixteen more than the Lakers)?

td4mvp21
03-17-2005, 05:50 PM
I totally agree with you adidas, Bruce "Lightbulb-head" Bowen is a dirty liltte punk.

We would have beaten them even if Garnett was "healthy". Maybe he should try playing with three nagging injuries.

rr2418
03-17-2005, 05:53 PM

adidas11, all it is an intimadation tactic! That's all!! I'm sure Kobey, Shaq, and every Laker has done the same. Or would do the same! Bowen is trying to get in every opponents head. It seemed it worked last night! Wally got flustered and commited an error..........he got a T!

ALVAREZ6
03-17-2005, 06:39 PM
if you don't believe me just ask your very own spurs team, they are not good on the second game of back-to-backs...
Oh yeah and the Lakers are the best team in the league in back-to-back games...STFU you noob.
No one likes you.

bigbendbruisebrother
03-17-2005, 06:57 PM
I totally agree with you adidas, Bruce "Lightbulb-head" Bowen is a dirty liltte punk.

How sad it is that you as a lakers fan have to go to a Spurs forum to get your tiny basketball rocks off. Why don't you find a nice lakers forum to go a commiserate in? You can talk about how sad it is for your team that the gods finally realized that substance should always trump style. But I doubt anyone in LA could ever accept such a fate. I suspect you'll just beg for Phil Jackson to come back and bitch about officiating.

And how funny is it that you pick Bowen, the guy that has outplayed your little bitch Kobe on multiple occasions.

On second thought, stick around. Kicking lakers fans while they're down is fun. And I get a feeling we'll be doing it for years to come.

slayermin
03-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Beno hit the floor hard. I don't think there was anything wrong with what Bruce did.

I am glad he did it and I hope he does it again.

rattler65
03-17-2005, 07:54 PM
:blah Bowen continues to be the intimidating force in the league. Wally is an incredible player but no one can in (tim) idate better than bruce. Laker fan can understand th'a much. go spurs. Lakers 32-31 :elephant

sickdsm
03-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Wally did nothing for that T. You could see on his face he wasn't getting angry, it was more like "whats your problem?" The T was a makeup bc every idiot was clamoring for a Flagrant right away and they had to do something to make sure nothing became of it. BENO, actually was the one commiting the foul, go watch the replay and he tried to push Wally off with his free arm. Switch the two around, Wally going up for the layup and Udrih trying to block it and its an offensive foul because Udrih gets layed up by the bigger Wally.

T Park
03-17-2005, 08:12 PM
^^^^ classic.

Only you would justify that.

Sczerbiak is a punk plain and simple.

Anyone that pisses of Kevin Garnett, IMO, shows hes not a team player.

MannyIsGod
03-17-2005, 08:28 PM
You mean like Rasho?

sickdsm
03-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Hahaha, According to you KG is racist and hates every white player.

So there isn't a white player thats a team player?

Funny how suddenly you have respect for KG when it fits your argument.

Kori Ellis
03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
BENO, actually was the one commiting the foul, go watch the replay and he tried to push Wally off with his free arm. Switch the two around, Wally going up for the layup and Udrih trying to block it and its an offensive foul because Udrih gets layed up by the bigger Wally.

Just so you know, Wally reportedly went to the Spurs locker room and apologize last night.

picnroll
03-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Wally did nothing for that T. You could see on his face he wasn't getting angry, it was more like "whats your problem?" The T was a makeup bc every idiot was clamoring for a Flagrant right away and they had to do something to make sure nothing became of it. BENO, actually was the one commiting the foul, go watch the replay and he tried to push Wally off with his free arm. Switch the two around, Wally going up for the layup and Udrih trying to block it and its an offensive foul because Udrih gets layed up by the bigger Wally.

It's there a prize for stupidest post of the year?

sickdsm
03-17-2005, 09:24 PM
That doesn't change my opinion at all. Beno got drilled by Wally BUT beno did try to push him away. You CAN'T use your free arm to push off.

Watch the replay.

I got blasted for merely suggesting that TD might get suspended yesterday and after a day people finally saw where i was coming from.

Watch the replay a few times.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2005, 09:52 PM
That it was a flagrant was self-evident. Read the rulebook a few times.

TDfan2007
03-17-2005, 11:10 PM

FakerGod = biggest tool on earth.. *how many times must i say this*. How sad it is that your tired of all the negativity on Faker forums that you have to come and start some negativity on a SPURS forum. Why don't you just go and jack off to your Kobe poster.

:flipoff FakerGod

Lakafan23
03-17-2005, 11:19 PM
Laker God is a big shit head and is a digrace to all Lakers fans. You are even worse than adidas11, and that is saying a lot.

Laker God= :nerd & :baby

samikeyp
03-18-2005, 12:18 AM

I watched the replay. You're wrong. Beno didn't foul Wally but then again I really didn't think Wally deserved a flagrant or the T. Bowen and Wally were just jawing at each other. Players do it all the time. Bowen pulled the whole "don't touch my friend" thing which, while odd, was not malicious.