PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Roger Mason...

Mugen
04-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Dear Roger,

you were playing great earlier in the year then our coach decided to use you as our backup pg then bench you.

there will be people that will say that its not pops fault that your confidence is gone now but they dont realize how playing out of position and being expected to do something you are not capable of can just kill your rhythm.

thanks for those game winners earlier Big Shot Rog.

- Spurs Fans

Nathan Explosion
04-05-2009, 02:07 PM
He excelled playing back up PG last year. The fact that he did that got him on the Spurs radar. He's going through what us rational fans like to call a slump. Unfortunately it happens from time to time.

new_N_town
04-05-2009, 02:08 PM
mason is a complete mental retard he reminds me of a prebubecent ugly little bitch who has no guts n self-esteem

iilluzioN
04-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Mason's game is messed up because pop keeps changing the rotations, pop should let him do as he wants when hes out there in the floor.

ClingingMars
04-05-2009, 02:10 PM
mason is a complete mental retard he reminds me of a prebubecent ugly little bitch who has no guts n self-esteem

:lmao

sook
04-05-2009, 02:12 PM

:lmao:lol

Obstructed_View
04-05-2009, 02:24 PM
He excelled playing back up PG last year. The fact that he did that got him on the Spurs radar. He's going through what us rational fans like to call a slump. Unfortunately it happens from time to time.

He surprised playing back up point in stretches for a terrible team that's stupid enough to think Gilbert Arenas is a point guard that never benches anyone for mistakes.