PDA

View Full Version : Spurs will win out

STEVEYCU
04-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Ok so this has been a terrible week for the spurs with a loss to OKC , a near win vs IND , and now a blow out loss to Lebaron with both Duncan and Manu having garbage showings....
But this could be exactly what they needed to get a fire lit , for the most part the Spurs have a sweet sch for the last few weeks of the season and all could be easy victories if they come together and play the way they should , and if Pop can lock down a rotation and stick with it ..... Lets just hope these guys Pop included are hungry enough to go out and win these games and get some confidence it would be nice to see some emotion if anything
:flag:

new_N_town
04-05-2009, 02:48 PM
no dude we cannot b succesfull with udoka vaughn and bonner in our team.

crc21209
04-05-2009, 02:49 PM
A good sign was seeing Bowen play the most minutes he played in a long ass time.

Death In June
04-05-2009, 02:51 PM
How many games have we been saying "this is the game that lights a fire, this is where pop and the team wakes up." I don't buy it.

Oh, Gee!!
04-05-2009, 02:52 PM
these guys are pros, they don't need motivation to succeed

STEVEYCU
04-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Tuesday get OKC , we owe them a beat down it can start there or end there

superbigtime
04-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Wishful thinking man. Pop has no clue who to play. Lineup is jumbled and helter skelter. Team has no continuity. No energy either. It's not looking good. JV should not be playing. Manu and/or Hill should play backup PG. Manu needs to go back to bench and Mason start. Finley should not play 35 minutes and Pop needs to take him out when other team's offense is rolling because he hurts us so bad on D. I'm fine seeing Finley in there when we are trying to catch up though. Bonner needs to play 15 to 20 minutes from the bench with Drew Gooden starting along side Tim. More PT for Bruce and Hill. Pop is killing this team man. Ime, JV, and Bonner are not going to take this team ANYWHERE.

spurtech09
04-05-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm with steveycu......a great when against okc and will be rollin'.....go spurs go:)

STEVEYCU
04-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Just gotta look at the sch we will win all these games ... Tim and Manu gotta be PO at there games today and if anything will come out strong these last few games .... I just hope Pop will stick to a dam rotation

crc21209
04-05-2009, 03:05 PM
If we use more Bowen, Gooden, Thomas, and Hill and no Vaughn and Udoka, a little Bonner and we'll be fine.