PDA

View Full Version : Hornets/Jazz

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Hornets getting shelled early 32-17.

Not surprising really. Talent gap. West is 2nd best player on Hornets, he would be the 7th best player on the Jazz

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 06:32 PM
No surprise. Bring in Peja/Marks for Hilton/Wright and a 4 point lead turns into 15 by losing athleticism and defense. Peja sucks

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 06:35 PM
WOW , 41-19 after 1.

Great now the Jazz might have road mojo againt the Mavs :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2009, 06:37 PM
No surprise. Bring in Peja/Marks for Hilton/Wright and a 4 point lead turns into 15 by losing athleticism and defense. Peja sucks

he's sucked his whole career but people have refused to see it

sook
41 pts in the first qrtr?

Pelicans78
WOW , 41-19 after 1.

Great now the Jazz might have road mojo againt the Mavs :lol

No, the Mavs have real players like Howard, Terry, dirk, etc. The Hornets have one player and a fake all-star.

sook
No, the Mavs have real players like Howard, Terry, dirk, etc. The Hornets have one player and a fake all-star.

CP3 can't do everything every damn night

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2009, 06:41 PM
wow, the Jazz are beating a playoff team on the road...i thought I had a better chance of seeing Jesus first

Rogue
04-05-2009, 06:49 PM
matchups between Hornets/Jazz are easily abbreviated as contests between CP and Deron.

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Hornets are getting flat out face fucked in the paint. 34-16 so far. Layup/dunk drill.

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Hornets are getting flat out face fucked in the paint. 34-16 so far. Layup/dunk drill.

This is embarassing. Not surprising, but embarassing nonetheless. Jazz definitely exposing the softness of the Hornets.

Lars
04-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Jesus Christ, I just saw the score for this game.

sribb43
04-05-2009, 06:56 PM
WOW!!! At least the Suns got curb stomped on the road :lmao

Spur-Addict
04-05-2009, 06:58 PM
I cannot say that i'm not enjoying this.

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 06:59 PM
I only have one thing to say at this point. GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!

BUMP
04-05-2009, 06:59 PM
58-28!!1 wtf is going on down there sons?

sribb43
04-05-2009, 07:01 PM
thanks Hornets for building hte JAzz confidence into world beaters as they roll into Dallas

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Byron Scott should be embarassed by this effort. He needs to resign after the season.

Bob Lanier
04-05-2009, 07:09 PM
See pee three.

sook
04-05-2009, 07:12 PM
I only have one thing to say at this point. GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!

wohoooo!!! I was seriously hoping for the hornets to win, i want the jazz at the 8th seed :bang

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 07:12 PM
If Butler didn't hit that god damn luck shot against the Kings Mavs would have a decent chance at surpassing the Hornets.

I guess we still do if we swept them (not likely).

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 07:40 PM
81-67 2:45 left.

Jazz looking like them typical road selves in the 3rd Q

sook
04-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Omfgomfomg von wafer holyshit

i am screaming right now

Killakobe81
81-67 2:45 left.

Jazz looking like them typical road selves in the 3rd Q

Say what you want but in the other great matchups Lebron vs. Wade vs. Kobe etc. Duncan vs. Dirk vs. KG rarely has one players's team has so thoroughly dominated the others ...CP# is great and he MAY be the best PG in the NBA but those that sat D-Will is NOT in that argument or that he is not close are FOOLISH I STILL would rather have DWill for my team he is more complete and can play pnr triangle uptemp half-cout sets ...bigger stronger better all around defender ...I think he is better period.

sook
Holy shit

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Say what you want but in the other great matchups Lebron vs. Wade vs. Kobe etc. Duncan vs. Dirk vs. KG rarely has one players's team has so thoroughly dominated the others ...CP# is great and he MAY be the best PG in the NBA but those that sat D-Will is NOT in that argument or that he is not close are FOOLISH I STILL would rather have DWill for my team he is more complete and can play pnr triangle uptemp half-cout sets ...bigger stronger better all around defender ...I think he is better period.

It's just not true. D-Will is great enough not to let CP3 totally outplay him allowing the rest of his teammates to abuse CP3's teammates which happened tonight. Most teams don't have a PG to matchup with CP3 so it gives the Hornets a huge advantage. Against the Jazz it doesn't happen so the rest of the Hornets have to step up and they never do against the Jazz. Plus, the Jazz got alot of points in the paint tonight which shows how much we miss Chandler defensively. Guys like Armstrong and Marks can't replace what Chandler does in the paint.

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Chandler played in the first meeting when the Jazz won by 26 points.

West/Chandler wouldn't even see minutes on the Jazz. Okur/Millsap/Boozer are better than them.

And then theres Peja/Butler/Wright :lol... would not see minutes over Korver/Miles/Brewer

balli
04-05-2009, 08:30 PM
lol sons.

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 08:31 PM
I forgot Kirilenko too

D Will, Kirilenko, Okur, Millsap, Boozer, Miles, Brewer

D West, teh hornets 2nd best player, would be the 8th best player on the Jazz.

crc21209
04-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Wow the Jazz just spanked the Hornets at their own house.

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Chandler played in the first meeting when the Jazz won by 26 points.

West/Chandler wouldn't even see minutes on the Jazz. Okur/Millsap/Boozer are better than them.

And then theres Peja/Butler/Wright :lol... would not see minutes over Korver/Miles/Brewer

That 1st game was the second night of a back-to-back with the Hornets winning an emotional game at the Lakers. The game against Utah didn't matter that much.

Anyway Ghazi, your argument supports my theory that the Jazz have a much better team than Hornets yet last seaon only finished 5th in the West and this season still have a worse record. I wonder why?

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Hornets are just luckier in the close games. Hornets should be 45-31 right now.;)

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Hornets are just luckier in the close games. Hornets should be 45-31 right now.;)

Well if we had Janero "muthafuckin" Pargo, those close games would be blowouts so your argument fails :)

Matchman
04-05-2009, 08:57 PM
and people still have the audacity to say that CP3 is better than DWill :lol
its not about the numbers. its how well DWill control the game and stay calm at times when his team is down. its leadership and CP3 failed everytime his team needs his leadership.

sook
04-05-2009, 08:58 PM
its not about the numbers. its how well DWill control the game and stay calm at times when his team is down. its leadership and CP3 failed everytime his team needs his leadership.

DUDE. LMFAO. CP3 is as pure of a PG as you can get. Just compare the teams. You are severely underrating the Jazz's bench. They are notorious to swinging the whole momentum of the game

Matchman
04-05-2009, 09:01 PM
DUDE. LMFAO. CP3 is as pure of a PG as you can get. Just compare the teams. You are severely underrating the Jazz's bench. They are notorious to swinging the whole momentum of the game

im not comparing their talent level or numbers, im comparing their maturity level and leadership and CP3 is no where close to DWill in that department

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 09:06 PM

Really? Are you kidding me? This is totally subjective and you know it. Seriously, if D-Will was any more calm, his team would do much better on the road. You don't have any facts to back up this argument. You're just a hater.

Matchman
04-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Really? Are you kidding me? This is totally subjective and you know it. Seriously, if D-Will was any more calm, his team would do much better on the road. You don't have any facts to back up this argument. You're just a hater.

why would i hate some player who got owned by the rockets most of the time:lol? if im a hater i would be hating on DWill cuz the Jizzholez owned us everytime :(

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 09:10 PM
why would i hate some player who got owned by the rockets most of the time:lol? if im a hater i would be hating on DWill cuz the Jizzholez owned us everytime :(

Hornets were 3-1 against the Rockets 2 years, 2-2 last season. Jazz are 2-2 this season.

Besides, you don't have any evidence backing your statement.

Indazone
04-05-2009, 09:14 PM
ok, I can clearly see that in addition to the Rockets not wanting to see any part of the Jazz, we can now definately include the Hornets in that group.

sook
04-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Hornets were 3-1 against the Rockets 2 years, 2-2 last season. Jazz are 2-2 this season.

Besides, you don't have any evidence backing your statement.

No he is a CP3 hater. I understand that CP3 flops alot matchman but the dude is raw and undeniable talent. He is might end his career being the greatest PG to ever play the game..who knows.

But i can tell you he is eons better than Dwill

The TroutBum
04-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Sons, what a butt fucking this was.

lol @ C-Pee-3, bitch ass trick.

The TroutBum
04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
No he is a CP3 hater. I understand that CP3 flops alot matchman but the dude is raw and undeniable talent. He is might end his career being the greatest PG to ever play the game..who knows.

But i can tell you he is eons better than Dwill

Eons better than Dwill?

Credibility gone.

As if you had a drop to begin with.

Fucking Rocket fag.

The Franchise
04-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Eons better than Dwill?

Credibility gone.

As if you had a drop to begin with.

Fucking Rocket fag.

Were they to switch teams your squad would be much better than it is now. I can't say the same for the Hornets.

Killakobe81
04-05-2009, 10:03 PM
My original point said ...
1. CP3 is MAY be the best PG he has the numbers etc.
2. BUT he gets beaten almost EVERY time he matches up with DWill head2head
3. To use another sport analogy Federer is a better player numbers wise than Nadal but head 2 head he OWNS Roger true that is a single sport vs a team sport BUT regardless how can it be a no doubt Cp3 is better when he cant beat or even outplay the consensus #2? it doesnt add up.
4. Wade has a weaker team than Kobe or Lebron but YET he holds his own vs those guys ...So the jazz are better argument is weak ...

The Franchise
04-05-2009, 10:13 PM
My original point said ...
1. CP3 is MAY be the best PG he has the numbers etc.
2. BUT he gets beaten almost EVERY time he matches up with DWill head2head
3. To use another sport analogy Federer is a better player numbers wise than Nadal but head 2 head he OWNS Roger true that is a single sport vs a team sport BUT regardless how can it be a no doubt Cp3 is better when he cant beat or even outplay the consensus #2? it doesnt add up.
4. Wade has a weaker team than Kobe or Lebron but YET he holds his own vs those guys ...So the jazz are better argument is weak ...

A big part of that is because of the advantage in talent around Williams. A lot more pressure is on Paul because of that. When you stop Chris Paul you stop the Hornets. When you stop Williams he passes it oto Boozer, Millsap, Okur, Harpring, etc..... It's like racing a Camaro against a Lamborghini. Sure you'll be in it for about 3 saeconds but we all know the outcome.

Killakobe81
04-05-2009, 10:39 PM
A big part of that is because of the advantage in talent around Williams. A lot more pressure is on Paul because of that. When you stop Chris Paul you stop the Hornets. When you stop Williams he passes it oto Boozer, Millsap, Okur, Harpring, etc..... It's like racing a Camaro against a Lamborghini. Sure you'll be in it for about 3 saeconds but we all know the outcome.

All im saying is head 2 head as Pg's he needs to outplay Dwill to be considered the best PG in my book ...Boozer and Kirilenko were out most of the year yet he he still gets beat by Dwill ...

Pelicans78
04-05-2009, 10:44 PM
All im saying is head 2 head as Pg's he needs to outplay Dwill to be considered the best PG in my book ...Boozer and Kirilenko were out most of the year yet he he still gets beat by Dwill ...

Kirilenko has played every game this year against the Hornets. Boozer missed the first two in Utah, but the Hornets just played the Lakers the night before each time so obviously they were tired and not getting up for those games. Plus, Chandler is a difference maker on defense as well. Every game this season has been even with the stats so its not like D-Will is outplaying him. Obviously Fisher is a better PG than Paul since the Lakers beat the Hornets routinely

Killakobe81
04-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Look I understand how you feel the way you do ... I used to argue that way Kobe over Lebron ...
Now I dont care Kobe won head 2 head and hopefully wins title let everyone suck him off and give him the MVP I want rings ...
My main point was that Cp3 is NOT CLEARLY better like most people say outside of Utah ...and for MY team I would trather have dWILL of course id take CP3 over Fish and Farmar combined ...Id take cp3 over Chauncey, nash, Parker (but i dont think that he is wayyy better than tony) and Drose ...
bUt Dwill is better to me ...