PDA

View Full Version : sons the TRUTH about the Hornets ...

BRHornet45
04-05-2009, 10:25 PM
sons I must rant while I drink.

Paul - SUPERSTAR

West - GOOD

Wright & Armstrong - Have Potential to be good

Chandler & Posey - AVERAGE TO GOOD

the rest of our trash .....

D-LEAGUE LEVEL TALENT:

Devin Brown - you never know what kind of idiotic shot this moron is going to attempt. there is a reason why this piece of trash didn't make it to the NBA until he was almost 25 years old and has played on 6 different teams in 7 years. Will someone please explain to me why Byron Scott insist on still playing this idiot? ... especially in 4th quarters??? The guy is a proven FAILURE on the court and has no basketball IQ whatsoever.

Sean Marks - Every now and then he will halfass rebound, but its rare. Not to mention his scoring ability is a joke and half the time he looks to be lost on the court. Again, there is a reason why up until this season he had never played in more than 25 games in ANY of his 8 previous NBA seasons.

Ryan Bowen - Can't hate too much because at least he obviously tries whenever he is out there. KEYWORDS: "whenever he is out there". Regardless, he is still D-League level talent even if he were given a lot of minutes.

Rasual Butler - It took him until he was 29 years old to finally earn a starting job in the NBA and the only reason he got it is because the Hornets had no other option when Peterson went down. He is far from a legit NBA starting 2 guard, but has done a decent job this year. However even at his best, he will only give you 10-12 points per game on average. He would be better off playing over seas.

Antonio Daniels - NOTHING needs to be said here ...

Melvin Ely - LMAO

Morris Peterson - Hate to say it, but this guy is done as well. He was never a good player to begin with, but was at least a decent 2 guard who was solid (mainly in his Toronto years). However, now at nearly 32 years old his best days are clearly behind him.

Peja - sure he was an All Star 5-7 years ago, but is pure trash now and clearly on the downside of his career with chronic back problems. Get ready for 2 more years of Peja making more money than Chris Paul, only playing 40-60 games each year due to his back and his pussy hurting, and averaging 10 points per game while being the biggest defensive liability in the NBA.

iggypop123
04-05-2009, 10:35 PM
ok so the hornets arent an amazing team we knew this.

gaKNOW!blee
04-05-2009, 10:39 PM
What do people see in Julian Wright...the guy sucks. Every now and then he can throw a decent dunk down, so what. No outside game, and plays like a retard most of the time.

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 10:42 PM
I knew the Hornets were a mediocre team all year long. Argued it w/ Hornet fans earlier in the season (not on this site) and they thought I was a bafoon. I was surprised at the preseason love they got, more people on ESPN had the Hornets winning it all than the CELTICS! (I think).

I paid close attention to them in the post season last year. They weren't doing anything special, they weren't particularly talented, they were just hitting some shots. That's it. People said this was a young and up and coming team and I pointed out 2/3 of their roster is 28 or older.

Now everything's come back down to Earth and they're missing shots like they were supposed to. No team w/ West/Chandler/Peja/Butler in the starting 5 is to be taken seriously.

BRHornet45
04-05-2009, 10:42 PM
What do people see in Julian Wright...the guy sucks. Every now and then he can throw a decent dunk down, so what. No outside game, and plays like a retard most of the time.

son it is only his second year in the league. I never once said he was going to be a superstar or anything like that, but I think he will be a potential 15-20 point per game SF in a couple more years ..... the problem is that Byron Scott has slowed down his progress this year because he hates dealing with young players. It wasn't until just recently that he has been given some legit playing time (thanks to Peja's pussy hurting)

BRHornet45
04-05-2009, 10:45 PM
I knew the Hornets were a mediocre team all year long. Argued it w/ Hornet fans earlier in the season (not on this site) and they thought I was a bafoon. I was surprised at the preseason love they got, more people on ESPN had the Hornets winning it all than the CELTICS! (I think).

I paid close attention to them in the post season last year. They weren't doing anything special, they weren't particularly talented, they were just hitting some shots. That's it. People said this was a young and up and coming team and I pointed out 2/3 of their roster is 28 or older.

Now everything's come back down to Earth and they're missing shots like they were supposed to. No team w/ West/Chandler/Peja/Butler in the starting 5 is to be taken seriously.

son yet we still completely OWN your bullshit ass team LOL ... when is your Hollywood billionaire owner going to buy some LEGIT talent for that team?

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2009, 10:46 PM
I think the Hornets just flew under the radar last year and overachieved more than anyone thought possible. Paul's greatness was able to overshadow some of their weaknesses last year, but this season they are just getting exposed

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Son this thread isn't about the Mavs.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
son yet we still completely OWN your bullshit ass team LOL ... when is your Hollywood billionaire owner going to buy some LEGIT talent for that team?

hey now...they like their "boys in blue.":lol

dirk4mvp
04-05-2009, 10:49 PM
I think hornet fans should stick to talking shit to franchise of their own size ... like the Charlotte Bobcats.

Except for BRhornet, cuz he's pretty funny.

BRHornet45
04-05-2009, 10:51 PM
I think hornet fans should stick to talking shit to franchise of their own size ... like the Charlotte Bobcats.

Except for BRhornet, cuz he's pretty funny.

son either that or teams that they have completely owned over the last 2 years .... one being them boys in blue!!!!

Spursmania
04-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Also, since they are on the radar this year, teams dug in to play them unlike last year.
It's hard being on top as most teams will always gun for you. The Hornets have shown how hard it is to stay on top especially if any injuries occur to top players. They are just fortunate Tyson Chandler didn't get traded. I wish the Spurs could have got him, lord knows we could have used somebody like him. lol...

dirk4mvp
04-05-2009, 10:53 PM
son either that or teams that they have completely owned over the last 2 years .... one being them boys in blue!!!!

sons as long as we can go to bourbon st. and get our muthafucking shine on with some pawgs it's all good. god bless.

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Why go back 2 years, why not go back 5 years where the Mavs own the Hornets and have a 2006 NBA Championship.

BRHornet45
04-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Also, since they are on the radar this year, teams dug in to play them unlike last year.
It's hard being on top as most teams will always gun for you. The Hornets have shown how hard it is to stay on top especially if any injuries occur to top players. They are just fortunate Tyson Chandler didn't get traded. I wish the Spurs could have got him, lord knows we could have used somebody like him. lol...

and son hopefully the Hornets will keep him this off season. Shinn recently commented on that ....

"We're running a business," Shinn said. "We want to win; we've just got to use good judgment. If you're asking are we going to try to trade Chandler, the answer right now is no.

"We're going to do everything we can to make this work. If we have to make other moves, we'll make them. I'm going to leave that up to [general manager] Jeff Bower and my basketball guys, and the coach.

Ghazi
04-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Son Alexis Texas isn't even that hot God bless.

BRHornet45
04-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Why go back 2 years, why not go back 5 years where the Mavs own the Hornets and have a 2006 NBA Championship.

LOL wow ... the Mavericks have to go back many years to relive their glory days. Yet even with those successful seasons and all the money to buy stars they NEVER could finish the job and got face fucked by the Heat LOL

BRHornet45
04-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Son Alexis Texas isn't even that hot God bless.

son the face doesn't matter on a chick. its not like your looking to marry that chickenhead. all that matters is the donk. remember that ....

The Franchise
04-05-2009, 11:05 PM
son the face doesn't matter on a chick. its not like your looking to marry that chickenhead. all that matters is the donk. remember that ....

sig worthy. :lol

ElNono
04-05-2009, 11:23 PM
You didn't hate this much on AD a week or so ago. He couldn't miss against us.:bang

Rogue
04-06-2009, 12:14 AM
sons the hornets are still a very powerful team in the west, though they sucked holy asses tonight and lost to the Utah Jazz by 14pts at home. CP had already worked his ass off but still failed to bring his team a win, which is very needed for them to secure their season standing. somehow the best defender on the hornets team has missed many games since he cast the ball several days ago towards the ref.

Indazone
04-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Thank you for taking our sloppy seconds. Flyin Ryan Bowen!

triple t's
04-06-2009, 09:41 AM

even though some people may not think it, the loss of Pargo hurt their scoring a lot.

Darthkiller
04-06-2009, 10:47 AM
son, face it, Jazz destroy hornets every single time they play