PDA

View Full Version : a look back at better times(vid)

poop
04-06-2009, 01:45 PM
since there are no games today (wtf?)

game 6 of the '03 finals

:toast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRieYTW3zkM

Muser
04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
It won't happen I know. But I want the spurs to win the title even more now, just so everyone on this forum has to eat a nice portion of crow pie.

boutons_deux
04-06-2009, 01:49 PM
"no games today (wtf?)"

4 games in 6 days isn't sufficient?

poop
04-06-2009, 01:52 PM
relax boutons, its just that i dont remember any times besides the all star break when no games were schedualed.

Yuixafun
04-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Ah, great timeout scene with Pop.

...Jackson with 3 straight 3's.

Pop getting into them about the sorry first half. But then praising them for a fantastic 4th quarter.

D-Rob and Duncan in the middle.. what a pleasant reverie you provided for us.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2009, 02:15 PM
relax boutons, its just that i dont remember any times besides the all star break when no games were schedualed.Yeah, what could possibly be so important that it would cause a basketball league to not schedule games on a Monday in April?

poop
04-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Yeah, what could possibly be so important that it would cause a basketball league to not schedule games on a Monday in April?

perhaps there are more losers like me out there with nothing better to do but watch/analyse the NBA on an hourly basis, chumper? whatare we supposed to do now?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-06-2009, 02:25 PM
The 2003 title run was incredible.

Closing out the first 3 rounds on the road with come from behind victories was truly special. It's probably my second favorite title run behind the 2005 one.:tu

Yuixafun
04-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Didn't they clinch every series in 6 games?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Didn't they clinch every series in 6 games?

yup, and none of them came easy!

Yuixafun
04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
That year me and some buddies went to Hooters down town almost every game and ordered a plate of 50 wings. Those fuckers ordered the hottest ones possible the first time. I enjoy spicy food but it makes me sweat profusely. The waitress kept checking on me seeing if I was alright. By the end of the ordeal I had a mound of paper towels next to me.

I also recall being at the Folklife Festival on one of those nights Jackson was killing it. They had T.V. near one of the stages... used to dance for the Filipino group and would get hooked up with free food and drinks.

45 bank shot
04-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah, what could possibly be so important that it would cause a basketball league to not schedule games on a Monday in April?

waz wrong with u folks?
Haven't u heard a thing called NCAA division I men's basketball Finals.
I'm from Canada and even I know that