PDA

View Full Version : Mac Users - $1000 worth of programs for $39 thru today

King
04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
http://www.macheist.com/

Offering 11 programs, with the opportunity for 2 more if you twitter an ad, for $39 through the end of today. Part of the proceeds go to charity.

A 3D animator, Boinx TV, Acorn, Espresso, Delicious Library, etc.

koriwhat
04-06-2009, 03:06 PM
nothing worth a damn though...

King
04-06-2009, 03:11 PM
nothing worth a damn though...

If you're too retarded to use them, yes.

koriwhat
04-06-2009, 03:53 PM
If you're too retarded to use them, yes.

:toast

most of those apps are lame though... they are like gimp is to photoshop in regards to how professional the software is.

thanks though for the heads up. wasn't trying to rain on your parade or anything btw.

koriwhat
04-06-2009, 03:56 PM
http://www.thepiratebay.org/

Offering 1 billion programs, with the opportunity for 1 billion more if you just download, for $0 through the end of time. Part of the proceeds go to charity.

A 3D animator, Boinx TV, Acorn, Espresso, Delicious Library, etc.

King
04-06-2009, 04:21 PM
:toast

most of those apps are lame though... they are like gimp is to photoshop in regards to how professional the software is.

thanks though for the heads up. wasn't trying to rain on your parade or anything btw.

Ha..no offense taken, just playing around. Yeah - a lot are like gimp, but people use those. I'm looking mainly at things like Boinx TV - which is a great live switcher/feed program. And the others are useful.

Because, face it, not a lot of people are going to buy photoshop - or use torrents. It's just a legitimate service, for those who are interested.

koriwhat
04-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Ha..no offense taken, just playing around. Yeah - a lot are like gimp, but people use those. I'm looking mainly at things like Boinx TV - which is a great live switcher/feed program. And the others are useful.

Because, face it, not a lot of people are going to buy photoshop - or use torrents. It's just a legitimate service, for those who are interested.

yeah that boinxtv is the only thing of interest to me... highspeed torrent over at demonoid on it. :king

PakiDan
04-06-2009, 05:07 PM
poo poo programs.