http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Bully_Beatdown_Episode_1?vid=10004041&tid=107

Episode 2 (feature Michael Westbrook)
http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Bully_Beatdown_Episode_2?vid=10004192&tid=107

Episode 3 (features Connor Heun)
http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Bully_Beatdown_Episode_3?vid=10004343&tid=107

Episode 4 will feature Jake Shields... :lmao

Evan
04-06-2009, 08:24 PM
I highly question the over all legitimacy of this show but the fights are legit.

dallaskd
04-06-2009, 10:51 PM
The whole show kind of seems like acting, but the fights are fun to watch.

LEONARD
04-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Of course much of it is scripted (like a lot of reality shows)...do you think Mayhem is going to bust into somebody's house and jump on their couch? Hell no...he might get shot. They're also not going to air a show where the "bully" refuses the fight, so they know ahead time. But the fights are legit...which is what is so great. Whether these guys really think they can win, or if they think they can survive long enough to win some money, it's greatness...

LEONARD
08-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Season 2...Eddie Alvarez, Arlovski, Shields (again). 2 episodes have already aired...

MBqCpQCuF60

and yes I know they're stuntmen, but they still take a beating...nothing fake about the "fight." I still watch, just cuz...

polandprzem
08-18-2009, 02:28 PM
haha nice show :tu

CubanSucks
08-18-2009, 05:13 PM
First of all, they need to get rid of the head gear for the bully. I mean they already give them boxing gloves to fight with so it's not like they're gonna get too fucked up. Second, If the host would shut the fuck up for a split second and the rest of the show wasn't so scripted and fake then I would enjoy watching the WHOLE show but so far the fights are the ONLY good part.

And Arlovski is gonna be on? Fuck that, I would rather give away the 10k than step in with him. Ok not really but he is still one scary dude.

robbie380
08-18-2009, 05:17 PM
First of all, they need to get rid of the head gear for the bully. I mean they already give them boxing gloves to fight with so it's not like they're gonna get too fucked up. Second, If the host would shut the fuck up for a split second and the rest of the show wasn't so scripted and fake then I would enjoy watching the WHOLE show but so far the fights are the ONLY good part.

And Arlovski is gonna be on? Fuck that, I would rather give away the 10k than step in with him. Ok not really but he is still one scary dude.

you think mayhem is gonna shut up for one second?:lol

CubanSucks
08-18-2009, 08:27 PM
you think mayhem is gonna shut up for one second?:lol

It's not so much him talking but the thought that I know mtv tells him to just keep it going and that's when he runs out of stuff to say. If he would just be himself and not force SO much attempted humor then...it would actually be watchable!

robbie380
08-18-2009, 08:55 PM
It's not so much him talking but the thought that I know mtv tells him to just keep it going and that's when he runs out of stuff to say. If he would just be himself and not force SO much attempted humor then...it would actually be watchable!

you ever listen to the jason ellis show on sirius? mayhem has been a regular on there for a long time (way before bully beatdown) and the dude isn't too far from how he acts in the show. granted, they do get him to cheese it up but i don't think it's as bad as the setup when they show how bad the "bully" is. haven't these stupid fucks ever heard of the cops?:lol

DarkReign
08-19-2009, 09:12 AM
I like that show a lot because I have hated bullies since I can remember.

Its fun watching them get totally fucked up, even with head gear. You can tell, these guys have never fought anyone their own size, much less someone tougher than them.

Its just good ol fashion fun.

BlackSwordsMan
08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
I've seen one bully win 10k cause the fighter he was fighting was trash

CubanSucks
08-19-2009, 03:39 PM
I've seen one bully win 10k cause the fighter he was fighting was trash

I don't know if it was the same one as you're talking about but one of the bullies was extremely buff and during the grappling round all he did was hold the fighter against him so he couldn't try any submissions. With the gay setup that this show has the bullies will evolve and learn how to not take a beating like this guy did. They need to lose the head gear but keep the boxing gloves and not classify each round as grappling or strikes.

CubanSucks
09-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Holy shit, Arlovski is gonna get to fight some super fatass dude. Submissions should be interesting considering the bully is like a planet but strikes shouldn't be a problem. CAN'T WAIT

LEONARD
09-11-2009, 08:20 AM
The show is much better this year...I like the interview...usually pretty funny.

Odd seeing Shields on there so much...with him and Mayhem talking all kinds of trash now.

and yes, AA is going to kill some 280 lbs blob next week...

angelbelow
09-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Lol just watched the 3 one with Hurricane. Hilarious.

BlackSwordsMan
09-11-2009, 06:46 PM
yup AA vs some disgusting fat fuck next week

Blackjack
09-11-2009, 11:37 PM
The non-consensual sex choke? :lmao

Hopefully Arlovski can avoid the game of Russian Roulette afterwards..

The show's definitely improved, as Leonard mentioned, but the sweaty Mayhem submission demonstration is somewhat unsettling.:lol

dallaskd
09-12-2009, 12:30 AM
I didnt know the bullies audition for the show.

Blackjack
09-24-2009, 10:44 PM
The 'Gun' should know not to take a good ol' Teaxas meatstick lightly.:lol

That retaliation headkick was absolutely classic, though.

Fuckin', 'meatstick.':lmao

CubanSucks
09-25-2009, 01:16 AM
The 'Gun' should know not to take a good ol' Teaxas meatstick lightly.:lol

That retaliation headkick was absolutely classic, though.

Fuckin', 'meatstick.':lmao

I only got to see the actual fight. He's from Texas? Tell me all that happened.

LEONARD
09-25-2009, 08:00 AM
hahaha...that shit was funny.

Let's see that KO again...
and again...
in black and white...
with funny sound effects...

I was crackin up...

He's from Plano, supposedly...

CubanSucks
11-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Please tell me I'm not the only one that saw Mayhem destroy that bully. I had no idea this show was still around and I flip through mtv and he's talking about how he's gonna be the fighter. It was incredibly nasty

ace3g
11-05-2010, 12:18 AM
yep tonight was the season 3 premiere, it was awesome Mayhem kicked ass tonight

http://www.mtv.com/shows/bully_beatdown/season_3/series.jhtml

CubanSucks
11-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Wow, I just watched that Jake Shields episode from the first season. Weird to see Shields and Mayhem after that post fight brawl :lol

ace3g
11-05-2010, 12:42 AM
again the Shields Mayhem post fight brawl wasn't a big deal because it wasn't between Shields and Mayhem

8FOR!3
11-05-2010, 08:40 AM
I only got to see the actual fight. He's from Texas? Tell me all that happened.

haha, well the dude from Texas was actually a pretty tough guy, he was huge and he played hockey. Tony Bonello's an average fighter, the stand up portion of that was an accident waiting to happen. Until kicks were involved at least :lol

Mayhem whooped his bully bad, but that dude did seem pretty out of shape, 6'2 198, looked like mostly fat. Either that guy's a bitch or Mayhem's kicks are scary lol, that looked like a weak ass leg kick, if anything it didn't land all that well.

desflood
11-05-2010, 09:33 AM
haha, well the dude from Texas was actually a pretty tough guy, he was huge and he played hockey.
I call BS. Texans don't play hockey.

Rip-Hamilton32
11-05-2010, 09:51 AM
i can't stand Mayhem, acts like a retard 24/7

CubanSucks
11-05-2010, 03:31 PM
again the Shields Mayhem post fight brawl wasn't a big deal because it wasn't between Shields and Mayhem

Even though they never actually brawled it was still a big ordeal that the 2 of them were involved in, so it was funny seeing them together

dbreiden83080
11-05-2010, 05:03 PM
yep tonight was the season 3 premiere, it was awesome Mayhem kicked ass tonight

http://www.mtv.com/shows/bully_beatdown/season_3/series.jhtml

I saw it last night, that shit is funny but pretty staged. The fight is real but the build-up is a bunch of nonsense you can tell..

CubanSucks
11-11-2010, 11:37 PM
This episode was kinda boring but holy shit did you see the preview for the female episode?! The fighter was hot, the bully was really hot, and the victim was fucking amazing!

VBM
11-12-2010, 12:55 AM
Michelle Waterson is a fox

http://edelalon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/michelle_waterson.jpg

BlairForceDejuan
11-13-2010, 02:02 AM
i can't stand Mayhem, acts like a retard 24/7

His voice gets on my nerves!

CubanSucks
11-18-2010, 11:27 PM
DAAAAMMN, the victim on the girl episode was unbelievably hot