polandprzem
04-07-2009, 08:52 AM
concur

Manufan909
04-07-2009, 11:12 AM
+ 1,000,000,000,000

Kori Ellis
04-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Not that it's up for a vote or anything, but there's about 10 more people to add to that list since yesterday. Some of the stuff I deleted was way worse than anything ducks or rascal has ever said.

Spursmania
04-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm sure De Soto is on that wonderful list of exemplary posters, right?:lol

urunobili
04-07-2009, 11:20 AM
for the ones that may have missed the original post:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122011

Thanks for the support OV and y'all here... It is a delicate times for us all BUT... i dunno why... I have this feeling... I still believe TP and TD can take us at least a couple of rounds in the playoffs... :flag:

porscha
04-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Please ban all those haters
I feel shame that we did not come together to support our own player our own team in the tough time
some of them even enjoyed to put salt on manu's bloody wound
manu is sadden then any one of us, when the words become a killing weapon, it is not about freedom of speech anymore
all the outsider are laughing about us, why? is not because they think we might lost the trophy but we lost our honor as of being a fan.

kace
04-07-2009, 12:13 PM
what about the ones, and they are many, who keep acting like if we were already out of the PO.

Asking about which team they will support in the PO when the spurs are still in last time i checked.

How can anyone even think about rooting for another team when your team is still in the mix ?

that's disrespecful to the team. not only i find it very lame to quit so soon, but i really can't see why everyone act like if we will be destroyed.
let's go as far as we can and support our team.

i think that even other teams fans give more crefit to our team in the PO than we do in this forum.

StoneBuddha
04-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Asking about which team they will support in the PO when the spurs are still in last time i checked.

How can anyone even think about rooting for another team when your team is still in the mix ?

that's disrespecful to the team. not only i find it very lame to quit so soon, but i really can't see why everyone act like if we will be destroyed.

+1.

I don't mind 'realistic' discussions about the team's chances, but we should back them until they are eliminated. One of the reasons I love the Spurs is that they are classy team, so we should be classy fans.

That means realizing that winning a championship is the ultimate goal, and what we as fans are rooting for. But also realizing that if the team plays hard and maximizes it potential, that's a nobel accomplishment as well.

As long as we aren't sacrificing the long term health of Duncan/Parker or whoever, I hope the Spurs go balls out.

:flag:

urunobili
04-07-2009, 12:39 PM
what about the ones, and they are many, who keep acting like if we were already out of the PO.

i think that even other teams fans give more credit to our team in the PO than we do in this forum.

You're missing the point of the thread... your post would make more sense somewhere else... and btw no-one called you out... yet... since now you seem to be somehow identified with the people accused originally...

kace
04-07-2009, 12:40 PM
You're missing the point of the thread... your post would make more sense somewhere else... and btw no-one called you out... yet... since now you seem to be somehow identified with the people accused originally...

i could live with that :wakeup

oh, and i've seen Jag just being destroyed by some stupid fans just because he said manu was injury prone. :downspin:

i know there are some pathetic fans (very few and we know who they are) who probably enjoy manu being hurt. i just can't think how many there would be if tony was the one injured. that's just dumb and pathetic.

i still can't see any reason to quit so miserably on the team as most of the threads are talking about.

Spurminator
04-07-2009, 12:46 PM
It's nice to have people around to occasionally remind us to be thankful for getting some form of an education.

Dex
04-07-2009, 12:51 PM
It's nice to have people around to occasionally remind us to be thankful for getting some form of an education.

:lmao

hater
04-07-2009, 01:22 PM
ducks get special treatment cause he's "special"

fuck that retard!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-07-2009, 01:23 PM
I'd only think Ducks would be banned if he continues to spread lies/disinformation about Manu--other teammates, players, Lebron--like he did in one thread the other day. Where he said "if manu hadn't begged pop to play " for the Cleveland game.
It only took Kori to call him out, and debunk it. That shit is pretty irresponsible on his part in my opinion--not to mention borderline delusional--because it could have misled people trying to get information about Manu's situation had he not been reprimanded on the thread

I think Ducks has managed to stay on here because he keeps his pure Manu hate/TP-jealousy veiled just enough in his Duck language.
We know judging from his posts that he' likely was one of the only Spurs fans smiling when he found out about the Manu news yesterday "Now Tonys 40 minutes are guaranteed!"

urunobili
04-07-2009, 01:27 PM
I'd only think Ducks would be banned if he continues to spread lies/disinformation about Manu--other teammates, players, Lebron--like he did in one thread the other day. Where he said "if manu hadn't begged pop to play " for the Cleveland game.
It only took Kori to call him out, and debunk it. That shit is pretty irresponsible on his part in my opinion--not to mention borderline delusional--because it could have misled people trying to get information about Manu's situation had he not been reprimanded on the thread

I think Ducks has managed to stay on here because he keeps his pure Manu hate/TP-jealousy veiled just enough in his Duck language.
We know judging from his posts that he' likely was one of the only Spurs fans smiling when he found out about the Manu news yesterday "Now Tonys 40 minutes are guaranteed!"

good take... in addition once he gets the warning form Kori... I have witnessed he tones down the posts after that sounding sarcastic and in the limit for preventing himself of getting banned... he starts ass kissing like if he is laughing of us on our face...