PDA

View Full Version : ___Now do you believe in Karma?

Laker Lanny
04-07-2009, 10:37 AM
I used to read millions of topics and posts here at SpursTalk about how The Mavericks,Lakers,and Rockets would lose a player due to injury and you all would laugh and make "Ha Ha" Karma bitches Karma" posts.

Could it be a higher power up above is trying to tell you all something about being greedy? You all have 4 rings and yet you complain about the Spurs 24/7 after every regular season loss, now look what has happened.

Now do you believe in Karma?

Spursmania
04-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Not now Laker Lanny. Can't you cut the crap at least for one day?

VI_Massive
04-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Wow, you know, I think you're right. Never thought of it that way.

lefty
04-07-2009, 10:39 AM
No, but I do believe in your stupidity

mexicanjunior
04-07-2009, 10:39 AM
It has nothing to do with Karma...injuries happen.

spurs_50_21
04-07-2009, 10:40 AM
no because a sex offender name kobe got off scott free,how does it feel to root for a rapist/do you feel like a big man?down here in texas we dont like child molesters or sex offenders but i guess you have a different veiw on things

de Soto
04-07-2009, 10:41 AM
I used to read millions of topics and posts here at SpursTalk about how The Mavericks,Lakers,and Rockets would lose a player due to injury and you all would laugh and make "Ha Ha" Karma bitches Karma" posts.

Could it be a higher power up above is trying to tell you all something about being greedy? You all have 4 rings and yet you complain about the Spurs 24/7 after every regular season loss, now look what has happened.

It has nothing to do with Karma. It is another instance of the nice guy finishing last --Pop in this instance. Phil would have shitcanned Ginobili from the team after his Olympic insubordination.

Fuck us, indeed.

ATXSPUR
I believe you should walk into the middle of the nearest six lane freeway in LA.

xtremesteven33
Kobe rapes people....his bitch ass wont ever win anymore rings.....thats Karma Beeeatch

sammy
04-07-2009, 10:42 AM

Laugh now if you want asshole! Your Fakers aren't going to win either! The NBA wants Lebron to win it all! LMAO!

MavTalker
04-07-2009, 10:43 AM

I remember this site laughing at my Mavericks after every injury also!

samikeyp
04-07-2009, 10:46 AM

If every Spurs fan thought that way, yes.

What you are choosing to ignore is that for every fan who said that, there were at least two or three saying the opposite.

ElNono
It has nothing to do with Karma. It is another instance of the nice guy finishing last --Pop in this instance. Phil would have shitcanned Ginobili from the team after his Olympic insubordination.

Fuck us, indeed.

If Pop says no, Manu doesn't play the Olympics. It's not that complicated. But don't let FACTS get in the way of your hatred...

urunobili
Yeah sure... Lebron will win it this year :toast

Spursmania
04-07-2009, 10:47 AM
If every Spurs fan thought that way, yes.

What you are choosing to ignore is that for every fan who said that, there were at least two or three saying the opposite.

Very true:toast

Laker Lanny
04-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Wow you would think this topic would have made most of you humble yourselves and ask for forgiveness . I figured you all would have learned something from this Manu injury, instead you constantly show your warp sick minds the way your thinking.

Maybe you need to lose Tim also to finally see the light.

new_N_town
04-07-2009, 10:54 AM
you're right.
theres an animal shelter down the street laker lenny. i suggest u go check urself in u rabies infested piece of shit.

Marcus Bryant
04-07-2009, 10:54 AM
eh, fuck you douchebag.

Obstructed_View
04-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Way late on the trolling there, dummy.

mytespurs
04-07-2009, 10:59 AM

No, it's called life!

mexicanjunior
04-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Wow you would think this topic would have made most of you humble yourselves and ask for forgiveness .

I recall Laker fans making fun of Manu being injured during the WCF last year...I guess the Bynum injury was Karma also?

ElNono
04-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I don't believe in Karma, no.

Spursmania
04-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Wow you would think this topic would have made most of you humble yourselves and ask for forgiveness . I figured you all would have learned something from this Manu injury, instead you constantly show your warp sick minds the way your thinking.

Wow-and you believe in Karma posting these type of thoughts??
Lol...:pimpslap

JoeChalupa
04-07-2009, 11:07 AM
I wish Laker Lanny would answer his PM's. That's bad karma.

RollingBlackOut
04-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Millions of Posts regarding teams injuries? not possible since a query against the Forums Database only shows 123 threads related to injuries and of those 75 were about injuries to spurs players (mostly Manu).

Millions?? quit being so dramatic.

JudynTX
04-07-2009, 11:20 AM
I believe in karma, just not when it comes to the Spurs. :rolleyes

WayOutWest
04-07-2009, 11:25 AM
I believe you should walk into the middle of the nearest six lane freeway in LA.

That would make him the fastest moving object on the freeway so I don't see the point.

I'd rather see Laker Lanny sitting in a polic car as it gets flipped over and set on fire in the Staples Center parking lot.

french bread
04-07-2009, 12:13 PM
I'd rather see Laker Lanny sitting in a polic car as it gets flipped over and set on fire in the Staples Center parking lot.

:lol

rayray2k8
04-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey if it isn't the fake lakerlanny.
Why are you still here poser?
Spurs are no longer a contender.. Didn't you get the memo, fucktard?
:)
This is the ONLY good thing about the whole situation..
We'll rid of all the stupid fucking trolls..
Notice louis and his stupid names have stop posting?

04-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Hey if it isn't the fake lakerlanny.
Why are you still here poser?

There are two?:bang

tlongII
04-07-2009, 02:30 PM
I wish the real Laker Lanny would post here again. This one's a troll.

TheManFromAcme
04-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Geez folks. You never take a shot at your opponent when their down. I know it's basketball, not fencing, but we should all have some sort of honor shouldn't we?

Manu's injury stinks. Plain and simple. I was salivating at the prosepct of having the Spurs and Lakers play in the WCF's at full strength and at 100%. I personally felt that beating the Spurs was still a measuring stick for us and probably still is/was.

I've mentioned a dozen times already.....Manu doesn't get hurt, Tony doesn't have is injury earlier in the season and Tim has at least 90% knees, they would still be in the thick of things.

Your nuts (even my Lakers buds in here) to think that S.A. isn't/wasn't a contender. Unless I am not seeing straight, I've seen the 4 banners at the AT&T and if memory serves me right, Manu,Tony and Tim brought those to S.A.

Lets not poke or take pun guys on Manu. You can dislike the dude for whatever reason, especially for his team, but don't question his abilities. The man can play and is a difference maker.

Plain and simple.

SPURS50
04-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Karma? Maybe!
God = Laker Fan? Good chance!

RFL
04-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Who is this Laker Lanny or Lanny Laker? The Lakers have not had their star player Kobe go down. Bynum does not count yet as a star. So, no I do not believe in Karma. The injuries are part of the game and as a Rockets fan I should know about damn injuries to very key players not just good players.

mytespurs
04-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Geez folks. You never take a shot at your opponent when their down. I know it's basketball, not fencing, but we should all have some sort of honor shouldn't we?

Manu's injury stinks. Plain and simple. I was salivating at the prosepct of having the Spurs and Lakers play in the WCF's at full strength and at 100%. I personally felt that beating the Spurs was still a measuring stick for us and probably still is/was.

I've mentioned a dozen times already.....Manu doesn't get hurt, Tony doesn't have is injury earlier in the season and Tim has at least 90% knees, they would still be in the thick of things.

Your nuts (even my Lakers buds in here) to think that S.A. isn't/wasn't a contender. Unless I am not seeing straight, I've seen the 4 banners at the AT&T and if memory serves me right, Manu,Tony and Tim brought those to S.A.

Lets not poke or take pun guys on Manu. You can dislike the dude for whatever reason, especially for his team, but don't question his abilities. The man can play and is a difference maker.

Plain and simple.

Bravo!!! Nice perspective from a Laker fan of all people (and that was not meant as disrespect to you :) :toast

arodz
04-07-2009, 03:08 PM
If I believed in the Karma bullshit, Kobe would be dead by now. God hates rapists.

Creation88
04-07-2009, 03:10 PM
i'll tell you what i don't believe in . . . dbag gloves.

spurtech09
04-07-2009, 03:15 PM
I believe spurs are still a good team and can do something special in the play offs

The_Worlds_finest
04-07-2009, 06:55 PM
this guy is an ass clown

Spursfan092120
04-07-2009, 06:59 PM

Congratulations...and thank you...for jinxing your Lakers...can't wait till they get their asses knocked out of the playoffs.....again.

Spursfan092120
04-07-2009, 07:00 PM

Plain and simple.
:tu

Laker Lanny
04-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I wish the real Laker Lanny would post here again. This one's a troll.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other, let us know which one fills up first.

I wish a real Portland fan posted here instead of this sheep loving fag!

Mavs08
04-07-2009, 08:26 PM
I saw many times in this forum people wishing Kobe would get hurt. And laughing about it.

The bottom-line what goes around comes around maybe Spur fans have learned something from all this.

mouse
04-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Face it if it was Kobe who was out for the rest of the season?
this place would have 20 topics of ha ha Lakers eat shit topics, Kori would have to work overtime to merge them all. Slomo would have to add some confetti to the banner on top.

Doesn't anyone around here tell the truth anymore?

HiLouis!
04-07-2009, 09:02 PM
holy shit, do you actually look like that? So the gloves and wig are to take the focus off that mess you call a face? Is that shit on the left side of your face? I'm guessing you're actually a fat little white kid, and honestly that would be an improvement over the little fag depicted in that picture in your sig. So i offer you this advice: the next time you choose a picture of someone to pretend to be on the internet, try to find someone who doesn't look so ridiculous and anally inclined.

peskypesky
04-07-2009, 09:50 PM

Counting your chickens before they hatch? Who's to say Spurs won't be as good or better without Manu? If it results in Bowen and Gooden getting more minutes, and Gooden getting more touches, it might be a silver lining. I'm just saying.

Duncan
04-07-2009, 09:55 PM
holy shit, do you actually look like that? So the gloves and wig are to take the focus off that mess you call a face? Is that shit on the left side of your face? I'm guessing you're actually a fat little white kid, and honestly that would be an improvement over the little fag depicted in that picture in your sig. So i offer you this advice: the next time you choose a picture of someone to pretend to be on the internet, try to find someone who doesn't look so ridiculous and anally inclined.

:lmao

MaddSurf82
04-07-2009, 11:21 PM
go back to l.a and everyone else ya brought here papa :monkey