PDA

View Full Version : My day just got a whole lot better!!!

BacktoBasics
04-07-2009, 03:19 PM
This old lady bitch co-worker of mine comes into my office about 45 minutes ago and tells me that her customers are going to come in bitching about this that and the other because she can hear them giving the guys in the back a bunch of shit over nothing. Of course, so what...all customers bitch its embedded in the general public's DNA. So she tells me she's going to step out to avoid dealing with them and for me to call her when they leave. Yeah I love dealing with other people shit. Of course they come in to bitch and I tell them she's not here blah blah blah :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes and they finally leave after giving me a 10 minute ear full load of bullshit. I waited a little while and then called her to let her know her customers left.

No answer.

Then 5 minutes later she comes in and it turns out she was mugged :D at the corner store. They took her jewelry and phone before knocking her to the ground. She has a sore wrist :cry :lol .

Thats what you get bitch :toast. Don't leave your problems to other people. Anyway she's fine and didn't appreciate me letting her know she got what she deserved (hopefully King doesn't think I inserted a post trauma witty remark). God damn I feel better.

JoeChalupa
04-07-2009, 03:22 PM
That's the ticket!!!!

clambake
04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
i think there's something evil about "the corner store".

JudynTX
04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
B2B, stop lying. You know you beat the crap out of her. :lol

dirk4mvp
04-07-2009, 03:25 PM
If there ever was a real life Tyler Durden, B2B is him.

JoeChalupa
04-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Who is Tyler Durden?

JoeChalupa
04-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Never mind. :lmao

Mixability
04-07-2009, 03:32 PM
You throw carb cleaner at a SUV in traffic........ you get a ticket for DWB

You appreciate your co-worker getting mugged....................?

I'll check for your thread in a couple of weeks.........

Taco's Troll
04-07-2009, 03:43 PM

Who is Tyler Durden?

Never mind. :lmao

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1442/fightclubny3.jpg

desflood
04-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Good call.

DarkReign
04-08-2009, 01:50 PM
You throw carb cleaner at a SUV in traffic........ you get a ticket for DWB

You appreciate your co-worker getting mugged....................?

I'll check for your thread in a couple of weeks.........

Karma is a bitch, aint it?

koriwhat
04-08-2009, 01:53 PM
i found b2b's story quite funny... thanks for the laughs.

mexicanjunior
04-08-2009, 03:39 PM
There is never anything good about being mugged...

BacktoBasics
04-08-2009, 03:41 PM
There is never anything good about being mugged...
I would certainly disagree.

mexicanjunior
04-08-2009, 04:38 PM
I would certainly disagree.

When it happens to a family member or loved one...you will understand.

BacktoBasics
04-08-2009, 04:50 PM
When it happens to a family member or loved one...you will understand.O'Rly :rolleyes. Does the title of this thread read "I am not a hypocrite".

No fucking shit it would suck if it happened to a family member or friend. Guess what it didn't. It happened to a fucking bitch who shoved her problems onto me because she's too fucking lazy to handle them herself. I'm glad she got mugged. I'm glad it scared the crap out of her and even more glad that they made off with some of her belongings. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see a dickhead get her own shit end of the stick. The very fucking stick she's so willing poke everyone else with. Yippy fucking Ya.

mexicanjunior
04-08-2009, 05:15 PM
O'Rly :rolleyes. Does the title of this thread read "I am not a hypocrite".

No fucking shit it would suck if it happened to a family member or friend. Guess what it didn't. It happened to a fucking bitch who shoved her problems onto me because she's too fucking lazy to handle them herself. I'm glad she got mugged. I'm glad it scared the crap out of her and even more glad that they made off with some of her belongings. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see a dickhead get her own shit end of the stick. The very fucking stick she's so willing poke everyone else with. Yippy fucking Ya.

Ummm...Congrats?

BacktoBasics
04-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Ummm...Congrats?
Thanks for coming around friend. :toast

Frenzy
04-08-2009, 08:35 PM
maybe it was the pissed off customers that mugged her... then it would have been a site to see.

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2009, 08:47 PM
did you tell here rule no.1 never mention fight club lmao

baseline bum
04-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Great story! :tu