PDA

View Full Version : Miami and Memphis Fail Thread

SpursDynasty
04-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks a lot Miami and Memphis, you had these games under control against New Orleans and Portland and blew them in the last few seconds to Rasual Butler, David West and Travis Outlaw..in other words, three no-names owned Miami and Memphis tonight.

Wade, the MVP this season, let us all down tonight.

Hornets and Blazers could each have gone down 1 more in the loss column in the West but Miami fail, Memphis fail.

Pelicans78
04-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Thanks a lot Miami and Memphis, you had these games under control against New Orleans and Portland and blew them in the last few seconds to Rasual Butler, David West and Travis Outlaw..in other words, three no-names owned Miami and Memphis tonight.

Wade, the MVP this season, let us all down tonight.

Hornets and Blazers could each have gone down 1 more in the loss column in the West but Miami fail, Memphis fail.

you've got no room to talk. The Spurs are the only good team the Hornets have beaten in the last two months. I thought the Hornets played a good game that night. It turns out the Spurs aren't that great.

coldsweat
04-07-2009, 09:52 PM
i'm surprised you made this post spursdynasty. don't you need to prepare another post denying the existence of dwight howard?

Ghazi
04-07-2009, 09:54 PM
you've got no room to talk. The Spurs are the only good team the Hornets have beaten in the last two months. I thought the Hornets played a good game that night. It turns out the Spurs aren't that great.

Spurs w/o Manu still >>> Hornets

BRHorent45
04-07-2009, 09:56 PM

Fuck you ghazi, you little butt Nazi!

sook
04-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Ghazi we all know you are the one that is the imposter. Just stop

Ghazi
04-07-2009, 10:00 PM
It ain't me you faggot.

Pelicans78
04-07-2009, 10:02 PM

This thread isn't about the Hornets.

Muser
04-08-2009, 06:52 AM

This thread isn't about the Hornets.