PDA

View Full Version : Why in the F$%k? is Bonner still playing?

SequSpur
04-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Come the fuk on already... The guy has to be the shittiest forward in the NBA starting..

The dude can't do shit on a basketball court except shoot a wide open three... shit, I could do that...

Not only is the season in the tank, we have to watch him play...

I can't take this shit anymore...

ducks
04-07-2009, 10:54 PM
why are you still here
you said you would no be

SequSpur
04-07-2009, 10:54 PM
why are you still here
you said you would no be

you're a dumb F$%k also

Spursmania
04-07-2009, 10:56 PM
you're a dumb F$%k also

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Borosai
04-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Bonner lurks.

VI_Massive
04-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Assuming we tighten up our big man rotation in the playoffs, he's got to be the one to go.

Mugen
04-07-2009, 11:03 PM
you're a dumb F$%k also

lol. sequ ftw.

rayray2k8
04-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Sequ reminds me of this guy for some reason.
:lol

7Db8dsStSL4

ulosturedge
04-07-2009, 11:12 PM
I agree with this, but apparently we have to wean Bonner out of the lineup slowly as to not disrupt the rhythm of our players. There is absolutely no upside to Bonner's defense and atleast with Gooden we get someone who will body up people and grab boards. Blame Pop for is slow methodical process. I'd rather just throw Gooden in there and start him. We don't got time to slowly transition things over. We definitely ain't going anywere with Bonner being a focal point in our rotation.

Spursmania
04-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Bonner has not lived up to his offensive expectations. He's a liability at D, so he should be hitting his shots. But I just don't think we can depend on Bonner to hit big shots. This has been my contention for awhile. I hope he proves me wrong, but thus far he hasn't. It's been really disappointing. Ever since Gooden got here, his offense has sucked.

exstatic
04-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Why the Fuck are you still here midget? If Bonner is annoying you, compare that to a gnat landing on your arm, whereas you are a dental drill with no novocaine, short stuff.

Begone, TShort.

nz_spur
04-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Bonner's shooting has hit a wall. Although when he is hot he creates space for Timmy down low. I hope he comes out of it soon.

However, with Gooden playing like he is I really don't think there is a huge need for Bonner to sit on the 3 point line and wait for the ball.

SouthTexasRancher
04-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Why don't we just make Bonner the backup to the backup to the backup to the backup to whichever player is the 5th Point Guard off the bench. Actually the 4th now that Manu is out of the picture.

In the meantime let's hope that Pop now allows Mason to screw his head back on the correct way and that Pop starts giving Gooden the minutes he was giving Bonner. Let Bonner play the Steve Kerr role in the playoffs. Come in for 3-4 minutes, hit 3 or 4 - 3's and go away with another win.

The most important thing for the Spurs is to get back to playing Pit Bull Lockdown 'D'!!!

holcs50
04-07-2009, 11:57 PM
IDK I mean I agree but Im almost more angry seeing Udoka play significant minutes. Guy is the biggest chump. He might hit a shot here and there but overall his game belongs in the D-league.

rayray2k8
04-08-2009, 01:53 AM
No one like my vid?? :(