PDA

View Full Version : No matter what happens this year...

bull62400
04-08-2009, 05:39 AM
we will win it all next year. (if we stay healthy of course) People dont realize the amount of depth that we have and EVERYONE measures a team based on the regular season. When its playoff time, the spurs will do well, if not, win it all. and next year will be a monster year for the spurs. agree?

Bukefal
04-08-2009, 05:41 AM
yup :flag: :toast

onarollbaby
04-08-2009, 05:42 AM
Hell Yeah!!! Go Spurs!

Muser
04-08-2009, 06:14 AM
With Shhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd on board it would looks very promising.

spursfan1000
04-08-2009, 06:41 AM
There is like no doubt that we will win the championship next year!!!

KSeal
04-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Except you will have to break the even year curse, could prove to be a tough task especially since your team won't be good enough to win it next year anyways.

Muser
04-08-2009, 07:08 AM
Except you will have to break the even year curse, could prove to be a tough task especially since your team won't be good enough to win it next year anyways.

Parker
Mason/Gino (If he actually gets better, which I doubt)
Bowen
Duncan
Sheed/Camby

All disagree.

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2009, 07:12 AM
winning it all next year? hahahahhaaha not with ginoboli, bowen, finley, oberto on this roster

we need a fkn revamp now, stop wasting duncans leftover years and parkers twilight years with injury prone players and players who get no playing time under pops mind games

mexicanjunior
04-08-2009, 11:33 AM
I need to see the roster structuring before making any predictions on next year. If it stays similar to now, we will be fortunate to just win the division, much less the championship.

ploto
04-08-2009, 11:37 AM
This is one of my biggest fears for the Spurs with Manu getting injured- people will convince themselves that the Spurs would have won the championship this year if Manu had not gotten hurt and therefore think the team is fine the way it is.

poop
04-08-2009, 11:55 AM
our team should be beastly next year, we finally get lots of youth with Mahinmi as a center, hairston, gist, and Hill, hopefully Gooden and another key pickup, and will still have duncan and parker.

however if we decide to keep all our dinosaurs, not add youth, and continue to think manu will carry us, we will just get raped again.

rascal
04-08-2009, 01:36 PM
This is one of my biggest fears for the Spurs with Manu getting injured- people will convince themselves that the Spurs would have won the championship this year if Manu had not gotten hurt and therefore think the team is fine the way it is.

Exactly. That was the same thinking last year. The team needs an influx of some young talent.