PDA

View Full Version : sons, who is the whitest team in the league right now?

BRHorent45
04-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Is it really the Jazz or am I just stupid?? seriously, sons??

poop
04-08-2009, 12:49 PM
the jazz by far.
they actually make it a point to stay at elast 60-70% white players.
this is probably because SLC and their audience at their arena is 99.999998% white, conservative mormon types.
their draft pick this last time around?
a white guy.

Bob Lanier
04-08-2009, 01:01 PM
The Jazz, but not by a lot.

They have had eight white players in uniform this season (Boozer, Fesenko, Harpring, Kirilenko, Korver, Koufos, Okur, Williams) compared to seven each for Toronto (Bargnani, Calderon, Humphries, Kapono, Parker, Ukic, Voskuhl) and the Los Angeles Lakers (Farmar, Gasol, Mihm, Morrison, Radmanovic, Vujacic, Walton).

Indiana with six is in 4th place (Diener, Dunleavy, Foster, McRoberts, Murphy, Nesterovic), while Cleveland and Chicago have had five apiece.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

JamStone
04-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Pacers have six white guys, but more impressively, five American born white guys.

Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Travis Diener, Josh McRoberts, and Jeff Foster.

monosylab1k
04-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Pacers have six white guys, but more impressively, five American born white guys.

Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Travis Diener, Josh McRoberts, and Jeff Foster.

Wasn't that Duke's starting lineup 3 years ago?

Bukefal
04-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Does it matter??

rayray2k8
04-08-2009, 01:14 PM
The Jazz no doubt.

Bob Lanier
04-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Blake Ahearn, Matt Bonner, Manu Ginobili, Fabricio Oberto, Tony Parker

anonoftheinternets
04-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Blake Ahearn, Matt Bonner, Manu Ginobili, Fabricio Oberto, Tony Parker

parker is black . and ahearn is not even on the spurs roster.

Bukefal
04-08-2009, 01:29 PM
parker is half/half his mother is dutch. So if you call him black, you can call him white too.

Bob Lanier
04-08-2009, 01:34 PM
More importantly, he's French. If the French aren't white, who the hell is?

Ahearn was on the Spurs roster, which was the criterion I was going by. Radmanovic isn't on the Lakers' roster anymore either.

Bukefal
04-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Where is ahearn now? Toros? Anyway, parker is mixed big time :) . Mother dutch, father african-american, he was born in belgium, raised in france and now lives in usa. Does he has american citizenship?

Darthkiller
04-08-2009, 01:50 PM
More importantly, he's French. If the French aren't white, who the hell is?

Ahearn was on the Spurs roster, which was the criterion I was going by. Radmanovic isn't on the Lakers' roster anymore either.

Ronny Turiaff says otherwise

Obstructed_View
04-08-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm obsessed with white people, sons...

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-08-2009, 01:56 PM
It's about quality, not quantity, sons. You don't get much whiter than Sean Marks and Ryan Bowen.

BRHorent45
04-08-2009, 01:56 PM
LOL son, I am a zebra son!!

koriwhat
04-08-2009, 02:02 PM
what's with the stupid... "sons" after every fuckin' sentence you type here? or in every fuckin' thread title you create? how fuckin' stupid son(s)!

dirk4mvp
04-08-2009, 02:05 PM
I can't believe the imposter has fooled like 3 people ITT.

Bukefal
04-08-2009, 02:09 PM
what's with the stupid... "sons" after every fuckin' sentence you type here? or in every fuckin' thread title you create? how fuckin' stupid son(s)!

yeah, i was wondering the same :rolleyes

Bob Lanier
04-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Ronny Turiaff says otherwise
Is Ronny Turiaf not French?

It's a rather simple syllogism, folks.

Matchman
04-08-2009, 02:42 PM
is there a team with all black folks on it?

jazzypimp
04-08-2009, 02:44 PM

Denver?? Birdman is black!

Bob Lanier
04-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Philadelphia.

JamStone
04-08-2009, 03:22 PM

I didn't notice it was a troll imposter, but I wasn't really paying attention to that either.

Doesn't really matter to me either way. I just answered the question.

Spursfan092120
04-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Does it matter??
:tu

Spursfan092120
04-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Racist bullshit.

ManuTP9
04-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Jazz by a long shot

TampaDude
04-08-2009, 09:38 PM
The Jazz, no question...and AK47 has gotta be the whitest player in the NBA. :lol

lefty
04-08-2009, 09:43 PM
http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/08/02/29_semipro_lg.jpg

Spursmania
04-08-2009, 10:35 PM

I know he keeps thinking he's the real BR. :lol

poop
04-09-2009, 12:45 PM

BOSTON. tchnically they have scalabrini, to fill their celtic-irishman quota, but hes last off the bench and has a concussion anyway.

poop
04-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Does it matter??

actually yes. in today's game it matters alot.

anonoftheinternets
04-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Where is ahearn now? Toros? Anyway, parker is mixed big time :) . Mother dutch, father african-american, he was born in belgium, raised in france and now lives in usa. Does he has american citizenship?

meh everyone is going to be "mixed" someday. Just a matter of time.

jag
04-09-2009, 02:14 PM
It's about quality, not quantity, sons. You don't get much whiter than Sean Marks and Ryan Bowen.

Matt Bonner disagrees.

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 02:49 PM
The Jazz are the whitest without a doubt. But, the fanbase looks the same as the Mavs' -white, wears team ballcap, abercrombie & fitch tshirt, cargo shorts and birkenstock sandals.:lmao

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 03:00 PM
The Jazz are the whitest without a doubt. But, the fanbase looks the same as the Mavs' -white, wears team ballcap, abercrombie & fitch tshirt, cargo shorts and birkenstock sandals.:lmao

Was this a burn?

BUMP
04-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Was this a burn?

i was wondering the same thing:lol

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Was this a burn?
Not really. Just an observation and I find it funny.:lol

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 03:28 PM
lol slayer

lol shit metal band

lol never relevant

lol 5 people like them

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 03:28 PM
lol slayer

lol shit metal band

lol never relevant

lol 5 people like them
:lmao

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 03:31 PM
I just youtube'd these faggots since I've never heard of any of their songs.

You listen to this bullshit?

CUDWLp1yIWw

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 03:37 PM

CUDWLp1yIWw
yeah and?

Muser
04-09-2009, 03:55 PM

CUDWLp1yIWw

:lol

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 03:56 PM
yeah and?

lol slayer

jack sommerset
04-09-2009, 04:00 PM
The NBA used to be really racist. Most teams were all black. Its nice to see them catch up to the times.

"Whitemen Can't Jump" WTF. I would never watch that racist bullshit movie. NFL needs to catch up as well. Like white folks can't be running backs or Wide Recievers. We do live in a racist country!

koriwhat
04-09-2009, 04:38 PM
lol slayer

lol shit metal band

lol never relevant

lol 5 people like them

slayer is great! i choose 666! haha.

but for real... slayer is great!

atleast they don't wear jerseys over their button-up collar shirts and suck off the big germ! i don't expect you to get slayer just like i don't expect any dallas fan to get bball.

koriwhat
04-09-2009, 04:40 PM
The NBA used to be really racist. Most teams were all black. Its nice to see them catch up to the times.

"Whitemen Can't Jump" WTF. I would never watch that racist bullshit movie. NFL needs to catch up as well. Like white folks can't be running backs or Wide Recievers. We do live in a racist country!

it's called... step up to the plate and show your worth or get benched. that's it. nothing racist about wanting to win and in doing so you go with who's best on your squad regardless of color.

Tmac&Luther
04-09-2009, 04:50 PM
lol slayer

Umm....."that bullshit" has made them millions of dollars, icons around the world, and has probably got them laid thousands of times over, while you sit there with your thumb up your butt with a gay Brad Pitt avatar. :rolleyes

I swear some of these Mavprick fans are freaking brain dead, I can't believe Laker fans got voted "most annoying fanbase" over these tards......they take the cake by far.

sook
04-09-2009, 04:53 PM
lol slayer

lol shit metal band

lol never relevant

lol 5 people like them

Dont be a douche.

You know what you sound like? The kids that listen to pop and all those other neo bands, whats on your list? All American rejects, Fallout Boy, Panic At the Disco? I never liked them but I would take Vintage Slayer over most of the shit bands nowadays.

And you've seriously never heard of them? When were you born?

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Dont be a douche.

You know what you sound like? The kids that listen to pop and all those other neo bands, whats on your list? All American rejects, Fallout Boy, Panic At the Disco? I never liked them but I would take Vintage Slayer over most of the shit bands nowadays.

And you've seriously never heard of them? When were you born?
:wakeup

Not listening to a shit metal band like Slayer doesn't mean I listen to the bands you listed. Where did I say I've never heard of slayer.

lmao slayer :lmao

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 05:31 PM
I think Dick4mp3 got gang raped on a pinball machine by a bunch of Rockets fans while Slayer was playing on the jukebox.That would explain the hate.

jack sommerset
04-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Metal sucks kawk! I'll listen to Debbie Gibson,sound track to Cats,Whales fucking before I would listen to Slayer or any shit like that.

BUMP
04-09-2009, 06:06 PM
I think Dick4mp3 got gang raped on a pinball machine by a bunch of Rockets fans while Slayer was playing on the jukebox.That would explain the hate.

so many posts, so few laughs

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 06:08 PM
so many posts, so few laughs

:lol :lol Seriously, they gotta do better than that.

jack sommerset
04-09-2009, 06:15 PM
it's called... step up to the plate and show your worth or get benched. that's it. nothing racist about wanting to win and in doing so you go with who's best on your squad regardless of color.

Yea right. Whites can do anything blacks can do and vice versa. What do we have. I can't name 1 white RB in the NFL and if it was not for that dude in New England I would be able to name 1 WR. Thats RACIST.

In 80's the NBA had Bird,McHale and Stockton. Thats all I can think of.Right now the NBA has 50 white americans. A bunch more whites not from America so its getting better. This whole whites can't jump is a conspiracy. Absolutly no truth behind it!

Tmac&Luther
04-09-2009, 08:20 PM
:lol :lol Seriously, they gotta do better than that.

It's better than anything you've ever posted.

I mean you're the one who busted out with "slayer smack" :lol Wow, you're really setting the bar high there pal. :rolleyes

Oh yeah, for the other Mav troll......."Dick4mp3", yeah I got a big laugh out of that. :lmao

crc21209
04-09-2009, 08:21 PM
The Jazz by far, no contest. Even D-Will doesnt look that "black." He's light also.

Hemotivo
04-09-2009, 08:41 PM

:downspin::lol

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 08:47 PM
It's better than anything you've ever posted.

I mean you're the one who busted out with "slayer smack" :lol Wow, you're really setting the bar high there pal. :rolleyes

Oh yeah, for the other Mav troll......."Dick4mp3", yeah I got a big laugh out of that. :lmao

What a fucking dumbshit. dick4mp3 was started by that slayer listening cunt rocketfan.

Spursfan092120
04-09-2009, 09:25 PM
what's racist is actually having a problem with how many white people are on a team. I mean damn...black people run this sport. One team has more white people than black people and it's a big fuckin problem? Please...get a clue.

Bob Lanier
04-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Who said it's a "big fuckin (sic) problem"? It simply seems so improbable that its existence deserves greater study.

That "black people", whatever that means, are the overwhelming majority of the rest of the league is, of course, no less deserving.

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 10:15 PM
What a fucking dumbshit. dick4mp3 was started by that slayer listening cunt rocketfan.
You mad Pitt Boi?:lol

Tmac&Luther
04-09-2009, 10:17 PM

Yeah.......I know dumbass :lol

Wow and you actually have the nads to call somebody a "fucking dumbshit".

Hey moron, go back and read "BUMP's" post at the top of this page and then read the last sentence of my previous post... You are the definition of fail.

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 10:31 PM
lmao slayer

lol shit metal band

lol when's the last time they were relevant?

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 10:32 PM

What a total burn! This along with the abercromie joke was too funny :tu

BUMP
04-09-2009, 10:34 PM

fail after fail, jesus christ

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Why don't you break out your Rappin Shaq troll and Bump this thread some more.

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 10:39 PM
What a total burn! This along with the abercromie joke was too funny :tu
You must of remembered that one cuz it probably describes you huh?Man, you are gettin' raped Deliverance style in this thread. Good job dick!:lol

dirk4mvp
04-09-2009, 10:47 PM
You must of remembered that one cuz it probably describes you huh?Man, you are gettin' raped Deliverance style in this thread. Good job dick!:lol

The awesome burns keep piling up!

Did you get tired of posting in the official lubbock thread?

lol blake

Many PackYao
04-09-2009, 10:50 PM
The awesome burns keep piling up!

Did you get tired of posting in the official lubbock thread?

lol blake
Steve Blake resorted to making shit up so it was like talkin' to a wall or a kid with his fingers in his ears who doesn't want to hear it.

Tmac&Luther
04-09-2009, 11:40 PM
lmao slayer

lol shit metal band

lol when's the last time they were relevant?

Dude seriously why didn't you just post a picture of somebody waiving a white flag, because that's what your (in you own words) "dumbshit" ass just did.

You totally ignored how you absolutely owned yourself with your "dumbsit" post, but it's okay.......it's right there for everybody to see and everybody knows how big of a FAILURE you are. :lol

I mean really, you become the definition of FAIL and it's right back to weakass slayer smack. Who's your favorite bands anyways, probably Hannah Montana or some other gay ass bubble gum crap. :rolleyes

Tmac&Luther
04-09-2009, 11:44 PM

You see this is the funniest thing about Mavpricks......they think just because they type it, it's true. They're too stupid to realize that they're getting their asses handed to them right now. (oh and you can thank your dumbass broham for that, but hey you're only as strong as your weakest link and he's about as dependable as a 10 year old rubberband left out in the sun, the guy is a complete tard.)

I mean honestly I'm going to stop with the "FAIL" nonsense from now on (because it's like telling a blind person that he can't see, it's not their fault...failure is just what he does). So from now on when I responed to him I'll just type "EXPECTED", because the guy is a complete dumbass and anytime anybody makes a total damn fool out of him.....it's just what was "EXPECTED" and the norm. Business as usual with that idiot, but if you want to link yourself to that idiot then atleast people can't accuse you of being a liar......because you'll for sure live up to your self proclaimed "fail" title that rests under your name.

But hey look on the bright side.......Y'all have "slayer smack" to fall back on :lol WOW, the entire board is impressed with that. :lmao

BUMP
04-10-2009, 10:08 AM
You see this is the funniest thing about Mavpricks......they think just because they type it, it's true. They're too stupid to realize that they're getting their asses handed to them right now. (oh and you can thank your dumbass broham for that, but hey you're only as strong as your weakest link and he's about as dependable as a 10 year old rubberband left out in the sun, the guy is a complete tard.)

I mean honestly I'm going to stop with the "FAIL" nonsense from now on (because it's like telling a blind person that he can't see, it's not their fault...failure is just what he does). So from now on when I responed to him I'll just type "EXPECTED", because the guy is a complete dumbass and anytime anybody makes a total damn fool out of him.....it's just what was "EXPECTED" and the norm. Business as usual with that idiot, but if you want to link yourself to that idiot then atleast people can't accuse you of being a liar......because you'll for sure live up to your self proclaimed "fail" title that rests under your name.

But hey look on the bright side.......Y'all have "slayer smack" to fall back on :lol WOW, the entire board is impressed with that. :lmao

:reading

you've already stuffed me with fail earlier, i think i'll pass on the dessert

Tmac&Luther
04-10-2009, 10:37 AM
:lol These guys need to go back to shit talking 101.

Many PackYao
04-10-2009, 10:42 AM
It's funny how Mavfan talks the most shit, yet have the least to brag about.:lol

Tmac&Luther
04-10-2009, 10:45 AM
It's funny how Mavfan talks the most shit, yet have the least to brag about.:lol

They don't even know how to talk shit. :lol, but hey that is what's "EXPECTED" from them.

poop
04-10-2009, 11:57 AM
white players = defensive liability

Trainwreck2100
04-10-2009, 06:50 PM
hell yeah its the jazz even their black guys are light skinned

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-10-2009, 07:30 PM
what's racist is actually having a problem with how many white people are on a team. I mean damn...black people run this sport. One team has more white people than black people and it's a big fuckin problem? Please...get a clue.

Dude.....seriously.....chill out.

This whole thread is fun and games, no one is calling anyone racist except for you....actually I'm calling you racist now because the way I interpreted your "black people run this sport" comment was someone disgusted by anything with too many black people.

Now I can see why you love Tyler Hansbro so much, here's to the next dominant white college player and crud NBA player :toast

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2009, 07:42 PM

You are one of the biggest idiots on this site. Honestly every one of your posts I've seen is you saying something moronic.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-10-2009, 08:07 PM
You are one of the biggest idiots on this site. Honestly every one of your posts I've seen is you saying something moronic.

Spursfan092120 is the stereotypical reason why the rest of the world thinks America is retarded.

dirk4mvp
04-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Spursfan092120 is the stereotypical reason why the rest of the world thinks America is retarded.

:lol damn I don't think he's that bad, he is sensitive as hell though. He pulled out the race card on me in an nfl thread.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-10-2009, 08:20 PM
He pulled out the race card on me in an nfl thread.

:lol doesn't surprise me.

I hate people that are too uptight to joke about stuff like race and instantly must attack anyone who can joke and deem them racist.

poop
04-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Utah = too white to win.

Boston slayed LA last year because LA had too many whites in key roles.

why does everyone say 'Boston was more physical, pushed around and out toughed LA??'

because EVERYONE on Boston-including their recent draft pick-are big, strong, athletic BLACK guys. their defense, and toughtness, and inside rebounding, is the best because theyhave NO white/latin guys. look at Baby Davis, K Perkins, Powe, GARNETT, Pierce, etc...nobody can compete with that.

gmartin02
04-13-2009, 03:40 PM
The Jazz, but not by a lot.

They have had eight white players in uniform this season (Boozer, Fesenko, Harpring, Kirilenko, Korver, Koufos, Okur, Williams) compared to seven each for Toronto (Bargnani, Calderon, Humphries, Kapono, Parker, Ukic, Voskuhl) and the Los Angeles Lakers (Farmar, Gasol, Mihm, Morrison, Radmanovic, Vujacic, Walton).

Indiana with six is in 4th place (Diener, Dunleavy, Foster, McRoberts, Murphy, Nesterovic), while Cleveland and Chicago have had five apiece.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpgP.S. The Lakers never had Morrison & Radmanovic on the roster at the same time (Radmanovic was traded for Morrison & Brown) and Farmar's father is black.

P.P.S. The Utah fans probably wouldn't care if the players were purple if they could win a championship - Karl Malone was one of the all time Utah fan favorites (although their team are always suspiciously "lily white".)

P.P.S. This thread is stupid (except for the Slayer post - they are an amusing parody of actual music, and make me laugh real hard - poser speed metal "musicians" are a joke, except for possibly YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - he can actually play guitar).

IronMexican
04-13-2009, 03:49 PM
:lol damn I don't think he's that bad, he is sensitive as hell though. He pulled out the race card on me in an nfl thread.

I never had a problem with him, but it was pretty funny when he got into it with BR a couple days ago:lol

Texas_Ranger
04-13-2009, 04:45 PM
I did not count half black half white like Parker.

So here are the official results:

Celtics :1-Brian Scalabrine
Nets :3-Ryan Anderson, Eduardo Najera, Yi Jianlian
Knicks :2-Danilo Gallinari, David Lee
76ers :1-Jason Smith
Raptors :6-Andrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, Kris Humphries, Jason Kapono, Roko Ukic, Jake Voskuhl
Bulls :3-Aaron Gray, Kirk Hinrich, Brad Miller
Cavs :3-Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Aleksandar Pavlovic, Wally Szczerbiak
Pistons :1-Walter Herrmann
Pacers :6-Travis Diener, Mike Dunleavy, Jeff Foster, Josh McRoberts, Troy Murphy, Rasho Nesterovic
Bucks :3-Joe Alexander, Andrew Bogut, Luke Ridnour
Hawks :2-Mike Bibby, Zaza Pachulia
Bobcats :1-Vladimir Radmanovic
Heat :1-Chris Quinn
Magic :3-Marcin Gortat, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu
Wizards :2-Oleksiy Pecherov, Darius Songaila

Mavs :4-Jose Barea, Matt Carroll, Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki
Rockets :3-Brent Barry, Luis Scola, Yao Ming
Grizzlies :4-Marc Gasol, Marko Jaric, Chris Mihm, Darko Milicic
Hornets :3-Ryan Bowen, Sean Marks, Peja Stojakovic
Spurs : 3-Matt Bonner, Manu Ginobili, Fabricio Oberto
Nuggets :2-Chris Andersen, Linas Kleiza
Wolves :4-Brian Cardinal, Kevin Love, Mark Madsen, Mike Miller
Blazers :6-Steve Blake, Rudy Fernandez, Raef LaFrentz, Joel Przybilla, Shavlik Randolph, Sergio Rodriguez
Thunder :1-Robert Swift
Jazz :6-Kyrylo Fesenko, Matt Harpring, Andrei Kirilenko, Kyle Korver, Kosta Koufos, Mehmet Okur
Warriors :3-Marco Belinelli, Andris Biedrins, Rob Kurz
Clippers :2-Chris Kaman, Steve Novak
Lakers :6-Jordan Farmar, Pau Gasol, Adam Morrison, Sasha Vujacic, Luke Walton, Sun Yue
Suns :3-Louis Amundson, Goran Dragic, Steve Nash
Kings :3-Spencer Hawes, Andres Nocioni, Beno Udrih