PDA

View Full Version : ___I need to know something___

Al Sharpton
03-18-2005, 01:31 AM
Since I haven't been here since the kerry VS Bush debates?

I want to start posting and reading on a regular basis but before I do ? I was wondering if you guys can update me on where you stand in Politics, abortions,etc so I don't offend anyone. And maybe a brief Bio of yourselves, to make sure that does not happen.

In 5 lines or less can you tell me where you stand in Politics ,the War, and Do you believe in God.

Thank you for any replies you leave,

Useruser666
03-18-2005, 08:37 AM
You should ask Mouse, we already told him everything.

Guru of Nothing
03-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Here's my stance - the Mavericks suck.

desflood
03-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Just read. You'll know everything within a day or two.

bigzak25
03-18-2005, 11:28 AM
update me on where you stand in Politics, abortions,etc so I don't offend anyone. And maybe a brief Bio of yourselves, to make sure that does not happen.

In 5 lines or less can you tell me where you stand in Politics ,the War, and Do you believe in God.

I believe in being responsible for yourself and your actions. Jesus is my role model, and i fall short 9 times out of 10, but i won't stop trying.

women who use abortion as birth control disgust me. i can't judge anyone else. it's not an easy decision to make and i won't pretend to know what it's like. Giving your child up for adoption is a viable alternative in my opinion.

I'm a conservative and I vote republican for President. Bush Sr. (lost) Dole (lost), Bush Jr (win x 2). I like Kay Bailey alot as our Senator and maybe she'll run for Gov of TX one day. I also want us to get a good mayor in SA for a change.

I support the removal of Saddam and helping stabalize Iraq. I, like everyone else, want our brave men and women home though. I have a brother over there.

as for bio? i'm 6ft2", about 200lbs, body like adonis, and i'm into health foods...i love to play love songs on my guitar, but only on the beach....my hair is the flowing kind....like fabio, but not that gay....oh, and i don't listen to instructions very well, so you can shove that 5 lines or less stuff up your arse.

:smokin

desflood
03-18-2005, 11:31 AM
:lmao

AFE7FATMAN
03-19-2005, 04:40 AM
update me on where you stand in Politics, abortions,etc so I don't offend anyone. And maybe a brief Bio of yourselves, to make sure that does not happen.

OK Mo oops Rev Al here goes: 5 Lines or less
1.Abortions-Don't need one. However Unwanted children are what I consider 2 To be the greatest stain on humanity today.
3 Politics - I'm left or right-depends on the issue.
4 War-Don't like it-sometimes necessary.Which War you talking about?
5 God- I believe, just don't hold organized religion in a very high regard.
Bio:
My Grandfathers only fault was he voted stright democrat for over 60 years.
Dad was a democrat till he was in his forties, I grew up a lot faster even being reared in West Virginia.
The only minority we had in my High School was 2 Catholics and a Girl from Hawaiia.
I been married for over 40 years and have 4 grown children.
My wife is Mexican
Retired after 23 years on Active Duty with the USAF.
Don't hate anyone, but I have a real strong dislike for the Lakers, Shitty Council of San
Antonio,and traitors to my country. i.e. Jane Fonda, John Kerry.
I also have a soft spot for those in the Military.

The first time I meet Mouse was in the Men's Room.

JoeChalupa
03-19-2005, 08:21 AM
John Kerry served his country and if he's a traitor then I guess I supported one.
But questioning someone's patriotism is a hot button for me so I'll shut my pie hole.

AFE7FATMAN
04-08-2005, 05:15 AM
Sorry Joe, you right Kerry did serve, it's just what he did while he was in Service and what he did afterward, by giving confort to the enemy ........ I guess I'm not going to change your mind nor will you change mine. Next.

Clandestino
04-08-2005, 08:59 AM
timothy mcveigh also served his country..

Nbadan
04-08-2005, 02:01 PM

:rolleyes

Please. At least Kerry showed up for the dance.

CommanderMcBragg
04-08-2005, 02:14 PM

The Ressurrected One
04-10-2005, 07:09 PM

Please. At least Kerry showed up for the dance.
Only to score an early ticket home and get enough self-produced footage to be useful in a later political campaign.

Admit it, he screwed up by volunteering for what he thought would be cheesy duty, only to have the swift boats reassigned to dangerous duty shortly after he signed on...so, in the best tradition of politicians everywhere, he scored three Purple Hearts in record time (now revealed under rather dubious circumstances), reenacted some of his more salient combat fantasies for the 8mm, and off he went to start giving aid and comfort to the enemy while extorting lies and exaggeration from former vets...or reasonable facsimilies thereof.

JoeChalupa
04-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Kerry served and that is good enough for me.
Just like Bush's service in the Texas National Guard, although proof that he completed his shakey as well, is good enough for me.
Case closed.

The Ressurrected One
04-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Kerry served and that is good enough for me.
Just like Bush's service in the Texas National Guard, although proof that he completed his shakey as well, is good enough for me.
Case closed.
I agree the case is closed...however, Bush didn't base his run for public office on his service in the Texas Air National Guard 30 years ago. Kerry, on the other hand, almost completely relied on his status as a war hero.

Case of bad judgement, if you ask me. But, maybe that's all he had to run on...even as tenuous and false as it was.

mookie2001
04-10-2005, 07:48 PM
gas prices are killing me
softly

business man they drink my wine
plow men dig my earth

The Ressurrected One
04-10-2005, 07:49 PM
I paid $2.69/gallon in San Diego on Thursday.

Adjusted for inflation, that's still less than we were paying in 1979. Think about it.

JoeChalupa
04-10-2005, 08:11 PM
I agree the case is closed...however, Bush didn't base his run for public office on his service in the Texas Air National Guard 30 years ago. Kerry, on the other hand, almost completely relied on his status as a war hero.

Case of bad judgement, if you ask me. But, maybe that's all he had to run on...even as tenuous and false as it was.

The reason why Bush didn't base his run for public office on his service in the TANG is because it was questionable. No fault of his just a good political decision. Don't bring up your weaknesses.

The Ressurrected One
04-10-2005, 08:15 PM
The reason why Bush didn't base his run for public office on his service in the TANG is because it was questionable. No fault of his just a good political decision. Don't bring up your weaknesses.
No, the reason he didn't base his run for public office on his service in TANG was because it was 30 years ago and irrelevant. He'd done some pretty worthwhile things in the interim; service in TANG wasn't notable, so he didn't make it a centerpiece in his campaign.

What exactly has John Kerry done since 1972?

JoeChalupa
04-10-2005, 08:35 PM
He's served his Country as a US Senator.
Has his record been perfect? NO.
Can you find fault in his record? YES.

But he's done some pretty worthwhile things and NO I can't list them but I'm sure you
can google as well as I can.

The Ressurrected One
04-10-2005, 08:47 PM
He's served his Country as a US Senator.
Has his record been perfect? NO.
Can you find fault in his record? YES.

But he's done some pretty worthwhile things and NO I can't list them but I'm sure you
can google as well as I can.
Frankly, I can't find anything in his record. That's the problem...

He hasn't done squat in 30 years which is why he had to rely on past glory as the center piece of his campaign. Unfortunately for him, the media wasn't the same as it was in 1972 and his past glory turned out to not be so glorious.

JoeChalupa
04-10-2005, 08:55 PM
So serving in the US Senate is squat?
I'm sure you could say that about republican senators as well.
And honestly, I don't think Bush had a stellar record and he got elected to the White House.
Go figure.

The Ressurrected One
04-10-2005, 08:58 PM
So serving in the US Senate is squat?
Yep...especially when you do nothing of substance in the couple of decades you are serving in that august body.

I'm sure you could say that about republican senators as well.
I'm sure you could. Which is probably why very few Senators go on to become President.

And honestly, I don't think Bush had a stellar record and he got elected to the White House.
Go figure.
I don't know. He seems to have done pretty well in business and government. Go figure.

JoeChalupa
04-10-2005, 09:00 PM
So has Kerry. Go figure.

The Ressurrected One
04-10-2005, 09:04 PM
So has Kerry. Go figure.
Really? What...besides accrue a vast fortune through marriage?

JoeChalupa
04-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Doesn't matter because I can see your mind cannot be swayed either.

Supreme Allah
04-11-2005, 06:24 PM
I do what allah wants me to. I search for truth. Much like Nazr Muhammed

E20
04-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Nice act you have there. :lol