PDA

View Full Version : TAU (Splitter) Versus Barca Last Playoff Game

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Since Spurs season is obvious over now Spurs fans can consider possible future with Splitter. Even though is not good chance he will ever come but anyway.

At 8:45 cet time is last game of Eurolegue playoffs with TAU and Splitter against Barca and Navarro. Game is in Barcelona. Winner of game will advance to Euroleague final 4 and loser will be eliminate from competition. By far this is biggest game of season for both teams.

Also Spurs fans can know Rakocevic and Prigioni are free agents so you can watch them also.

Spurs fans can try watch game here in these links some of them should have it and some should be good quality

Thank you to Chumpfaggot

and sook you off Rockets faggot fan, Spurs fans cannot watch game

both of them can fucking burn in hell forever

ChumpDumper
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Illegal video links are....illegal.

poop
04-09-2009, 01:33 PM
cool thanks for the links!

sook
04-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Pink him for this shit, Kori And Tim and reittereated it so many times..you can't post that crap on here

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 01:34 PM

WTF are you talking about? Illegal? They are links to the game online you dumbass.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Pink him for this shit, Kori And Tim and reittereated it so many times..you can't post that crap on here

FUCK YOU. It is game links fuking idiot.

Marcus Bryant
Whoa, that fake Grecian internets accent just went away.

sook
Those GAME LINKS ARE ILLEGAL.

You are seriously asking to get pinked. If the hammer got dropped on SD what majkes you think you're safe?

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Those GAME LINKS ARE ILLEGAL.

You are seriously asking to get pinked. If the hammer got dropped on SD what majkes you think you're safe?

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Now because of you FUCK all Spurs fans cannot watch game. FUCKING ASSHOLE go to hell stupid Rockets faggot

Marcus Bryant
04-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with those links. ;)

samikeyp
04-09-2009, 01:39 PM
lol Comcast

ChumpDumper
04-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Anyone with about $10 can watch the game legally.

http://www.euroleague.net/

In truth, I don't know if this site's policy for posting links to illegal internets broadcasts extends to non-NBA games, but I just can't pass up an opportunity to piss off Kill_Bill.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2009, 01:50 PM
And the game will be on NBAtv Saturday at noon CDT.

Even on Comcast.

Muser
04-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Wow, someone gets very touchy..

samikeyp
04-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Anyone with about $10 can watch the game legally.

http://www.euroleague.net/

In truth, I don't know if this site's policy for posting links to illegal internets broadcasts extends to non-NBA games, but I just can't pass up an opportunity to piss off Kill_Bill.

:lol

Summers
04-09-2009, 02:15 PM

Now because of you FUCK all Spurs fans cannot watch game. FUCKING ASSHOLE go to hell stupid Rockets faggot

Would be an interesting exercise to make a poll to see how many people were planning on watching that game via the removed links. I mean no disrespect KBP, but if we wanted to watch foreign basketball in a language we don't understand, we'd probably find a Euroleague message board to hang out in.

poop
04-09-2009, 02:16 PM
lot of dicks on this board.

Marcus Bryant
04-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Since Spurs season is obvious over now Spurs fans can consider possible future with Splitter. Even though is not good chance he will ever come but anyway.

At 8:45 cet time is last game of Eurolegue playoffs with TAU and Splitter against Barca and Navarro. Game is in Barcelona. Winner of game will advance to Euroleague final 4 and loser will be eliminate from competition. By far this is biggest game of season for both teams.

Also Spurs fans can know Rakocevic and Prigioni are free agents so you can watch them also.

Spurs fans can try watch game here in these links some of them should have it and some should be good quality

Thank you to Chumpfaggot

Wait a second, I thought you were a Greek posting in broken English. Your temper betrays you.

Marcus Bryant
04-09-2009, 02:18 PM

Then you should be living it up.

benefactor
04-09-2009, 02:22 PM
And the game will be on NBAtv Saturday at noon CDT.

Even on Comcast.

HiLouis!
04-09-2009, 02:23 PM
it's interesting how you're greek , but you somehow understand the subtleties of the english language to the point that you can come up with clever wordplay like "sook you off.".

Spursmania
04-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Then you should be living it up.

EricB
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM

You fit right in.

urunobili
04-09-2009, 02:28 PM
go TAU!!!

poop
04-09-2009, 02:28 PM
thanks for the support guys

jag
04-09-2009, 03:20 PM
KBP,
LOL at you finding any possible way to post this garbage in the Spurs forum.

Everyone knows you're some 15 year old Puerto Rican in Houston...are you really THAT lonely?

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 03:25 PM
TAU was crushed by Barca and their Euroleague season is over. Was domination from whole game. Splitter was good in offense but horrible in defense and in rebounding he as letting many go by him. Only TAU player that play decent was Prigioni.

CubanMustGo
04-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Thank you to Chumpfaggot

And how many Spurs fans give a fuck about either of these d-League level teams located a couple of thousand miles away? You and your butt-butty poop, that's it.

urunobili
04-09-2009, 03:36 PM
unreal... they lost the series after being 2-0?????

lame... they also lost their streak of 5 years in a row going to the Final 4... barca will be beat easilly on the first round of the final four

PDXSpursFan
04-09-2009, 03:36 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/omegaosx/.Pictures/dead_thread.jpg

velik_m
04-09-2009, 03:44 PM
unreal... they lost the series after being 2-0?????

lame... they also lost their streak of 5 years in a row going to the Final 4... barca will be beat easilly on the first round of the final four

They were never 2-0 up, 1-0 and 2-1.

I don't think Barca will be a pushover in F4. They have plenty of outside threats and a good bunch of big men inside.

Bukefal
04-09-2009, 04:04 PM

oooooohhhh take it easy file mou! There are certain rules on the board that do not allow links to any onlinetvchannels, those channels are illegal streamed. Spurstalk will probably get copyright shit with officials when supporting these illegal streams. That's why! Not to piss you off, or annoy you, but just because its a rule. If i posted it, they would react the same to me.

Anyway, keep posting your info and knowledge about euroleague basketball, you know very much, are up to date on almost everything european basketball and i enjoy reading your posts. But you should better post it in the NBA forum then.

Gia mas!! :toast Kalinixta

ChumpDumper
04-09-2009, 04:10 PM
oooooohhhh take it easy file mou! There are certain rules on the board that do not allow links to any onlinetvchannels, those channels are illegal streamed. Spurstalk will probably get copyright shit with officials when supporting these illegal streams. That's why! Not to piss you off, or annoy you, but just because its a rule.I did it specifically to piss him off.

sook
04-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Exactly. Its not that Kori and Timmvp don't like the links, this site could be held responsible for the distribution of them.

koriwhat
04-09-2009, 04:17 PM
fuck kbp... whatup chump!

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Exactly. Its not that Kori and Timmvp don't like the links, this site could be held responsible for the distribution of them.

Dumbass they are from Europe. They have nothing to do with US or NBA.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Dumbass they are from Europe. They have nothing to do with US or NBA.They are, however, illegal.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 04:19 PM
They are, however, illegal.

WTF? Are you stupid? It is from another continent from the owners in this site. it is no copyright on the US dumbass.

galvatron3000
04-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Whoa, that fake Grecian internets accent just went away.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
04-09-2009, 04:25 PM
WTF? Are you stupid? It is from another continent from the owners in this site. it is no copyright on the US dumbass.Far be it from me to accuse you of small-minded, provincial ignorance, but copyrights are not necessarily limited to one nation.

Bigzax
04-09-2009, 04:29 PM
damn wet blankets.

Bruno
04-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes, Tau lost.

The only hope for Spurs to get Splitter is if Tau has serious financial troubles. The worst they do, the less money they get. :tu

Indazone
04-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Only Tau player worth talking about

http://www.euroleague.net/resourceserver/6281/56111b53-c236-44aa-a447-40f4f8703ee2/ceb1ac1495f9b40d5b3fc9eaa662eef6/rglang/en-US/filename/luis-scola-tau-ceramica-practices-athens-2007.jpg

Mal
04-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Yes, Tau lost.

The only hope for Spurs to get Splitter is if Tau has serious financial troubles. The worst they do, the less money they get. :tu

Financial not, but personal yes. Rakocevic probably gone. To PAO, Olimpiacos or even NBA. Prigioni is getting older. Tau put lots of money on Splitter and simply couldn`t afford new good guys.

Maybe if Splitter see that with Tau he couldn`t win anything more than he had won, he will come to SA ?

Bruno
04-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Financial not, but personal yes. Rakocevic probably gone. To PAO, Olimpiacos or even NBA. Prigioni is getting older. Tau put lots of money on Splitter and simply couldn`t afford new good guys.

Maybe if Splitter see that with Tau he couldn`t win anything more than he had won, he will come to SA ?

Well, the personal aspect will be quite big and Splitter could ask to leave Tau if he feels the team can't compete with Europeans top teams.

But I disagree on the financial aspect. Tau's sponsor has some troubles and not going to the final 4 will cost them money. Splitter is Tau's biggest salary and Tau could be quite happy to unload it and get some cash form Spurs ($500K) to do so.

Anyway, Spurs' chance to get Splitter is very low.

urunobili
04-09-2009, 07:06 PM
They were never 2-0 up, 1-0 and 2-1.

I don't think Barca will be a pushover in F4. They have plenty of outside threats and a good bunch of big men inside.

KBP can you confirm this? i was almost sure TAU was up 2-0

GSH
04-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Tau put lots of money on Splitter and simply couldn`t afford new good guys.

Wow... could it be that the strategy of massively over-paying players, without the revenues to support it, is not sustainable? Holy shit! That could mean that even NBA teams might have to consider salary expenses in their personnel decisions. I don't like the sound of this one bit. If word gets out, some of the Scola threads might actually dry up.

Naahhh.

[Edit: Oh, and KBP... you're still a toilet tool.]

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 07:35 PM

No it was 1-0 TAU, 1-1, 2-1 TAU, 2-2, 3-2 Barca

sook
04-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I still don't understand how this pertains to the Spurs section

Move it to the NBA forum

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-09-2009, 08:32 PM
I still don't understand how this pertains to the Spurs section

Move it to the NBA forum

Then you are a fucking idiot once again.

Spursfan092120
04-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Then you are a fucking idiot once again.
Let me explain this slowly for you...As of right now, Splitter does not play for the Spurs..no one in the Euro League is a Spur..that's why they're in the Euro League. Therefore, this does not belong in the Spurs Forum...that's why the designated forum for Euro Trash is the NBA Forum.

ducks
04-09-2009, 09:33 PM
splitter rights are owned by spurs

velik_m
04-09-2009, 11:43 PM

I feel insulted. Not so much for doubting me, but for going to Houston troll for conformation. You could've check the official site (www.euroleague.net) or at least ask someone else (like Bruno).

Let me explain this slowly for you...As of right now, Splitter does not play for the Spurs..no one in the Euro League is a Spur..that's why they're in the Euro League. Therefore, this does not belong in the Spurs Forum...that's why the designated forum for Euro Trash is the NBA Forum.

Thread on players whose rights are owned by spurs have always been in the spurs section.

wisnub
04-10-2009, 03:04 AM

you cannot block information..sooner or later every links like that will be legal. Cable tv income will decrease, people prefer see things from internet

ChumpDumper
04-10-2009, 03:45 AM
you cannot block information..sooner or later every links like that will be legal. Cable tv income will decrease, people prefer see things from internetNope, those particular links will likely remain illegal. I provided a legal link to those who preferred to see things from the internets

And it sure looks like the information was blocked here. If one wants to find illegal links, that is that person's business. Just don't post them on this board.

J.T.
04-10-2009, 04:56 AM
It's 4:56am and America is still > Greece.

Texas_Ranger
04-10-2009, 06:31 AM
Fuck Splitter. He could play for the Spurs but he wanted to stay there.

Indazone
04-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Splitter is just another in a long line of Spurs Front office miscues.

B. Barry
L. Scola
R. Artest
T. Splitter
D. Stoudamire
N. Batum
V. Spanoulis

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-10-2009, 01:25 PM
I feel insulted. Not so much for doubting me, but for going to Houston troll for conformation. You could've check the official site (www.euroleague.net) or at least ask someone else (like Bruno).

Bruno is wrong on almost everything he say about Euro game. That is why he do not ask him about it.

Harry Callahan
04-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Splitter is just another in a long line of Spurs Front office miscues.

B. Barry
L. Scola
R. Artest
T. Splitter
D. Stoudamire
N. Batum
V. Spanoulis

Please don't go there. If you want a really long list of miscues, check out the Rockets personnel mistakes from 1997 to 2007. The Spurs beat the rockets 22 or 23 times in a row during the Duncan era.

The Spurs have had no premiem draft choices since 1997 and yet they have won 4 NBA titles.

The Rockets have done absolutely NOTHING in that entire time period.

Any success Houston is having now as it relates to the Spurs has more to do with Duncan and Ginobili having physical problems.

I still like those four LOB trophys at the AT and T Center. The other two texas teams have half that many.

Indazone
04-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Please don't go there. If you want a really long list of miscues, check out the Rockets personnel mistakes from 1997 to 2007. The Spurs beat the rockets 22 or 23 times in a row during the Duncan era.

The Spurs have had no premiem draft choices since 1997 and yet they have won 4 NBA titles.

The Rockets have done absolutely NOTHING in that entire time period.

Any success Houston is having now as it relates to the Spurs has more to do with Duncan and Ginobili having physical problems.

I still like those four LOB trophys at the AT and T Center. The other two texas teams have half that many.

You speak of the Caroll Dawson era. Yah you're right. Recent times...another story.

Harry Callahan
04-10-2009, 03:16 PM
You speak of the Caroll Dawson era. Yah you're right. Recent times...another story.

All I'm saying is what the Spurs have done in the FO on balance has been pretty good over the years.

They have not had the opportunity to draft a player in the top 20 since Duncan arrived. 12 years now.

The Spurs have not had the opportunity to draft what is considered a top notch player (iow a lottery type guy). They've had to be more resourceful with trades, FAs, and lower draft picks. Almost every other team in the league has had a least one lottery pick.

Houston's big shots in recent years have been McGrady (sign and trade) and Yao (1st pick). Houston has been pretty good the last two years in spite of McGrady and he is on the books for another year. Yao is a very good player but he is not an all timer like Duncan is. Yao is 29 and has had a lot of physical problems. I'll stay away from the Eddie Griffin debacle (RIP).

Houston still has a lot of work to do to regain the respect they earned in the Akeem years.

The Spurs may be on the other side right now with this core, but they took care of business a whole lot of the time when they had the chance.