PDA

View Full Version : Russian man survives five storey fall - twice

phyzik
04-09-2009, 01:33 PM
A Russian man survived after downing three bottles of vodka and leaping from a fifth floor balcony - twice.

Alexei Roskov says he jumped the second time because he couldn't take his wife's nagging about the first time.

Wife Yekaterina had watched in horror as her drunken hubsand opened the kitchen window of their Moscow apartment, and hurled himself out.

Astonishingly Mr Roskov, 22, survived and managed to stagger back upstairs with barely a scratch after the 50ft fall.

But while his wife called for an ambulance and began to scold him, he jumped again.

Amazed medics treated Mr Roskov for minor cuts and bruises before releasing him.

Mr Roskov says he is now teetotal after giving up drinking, and added: "Now I can say just one thing - I was very lucky.

"I have no idea why I jumped the first time but when I came back up and I heard my wife screaming angrily at me I thought it was best if I left the room again - out of the window."

Thats awesome :lmao

FaithInOne
04-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Both Russians and Germans are cut from a different cloth. :toast

z0sa
04-09-2009, 03:18 PM
that bitch musta been doing some nagging.

CuckingFunt
04-09-2009, 03:18 PM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1378/boris1l.jpg

byrdman31
04-09-2009, 03:23 PM
his wife is making him jump out the building already and hes only 22 :wow

i blame it on the wife and not the alcohol tho

LadySpursStalker
04-09-2009, 03:24 PM
I won't stalk that wench

SA210
04-09-2009, 03:35 PM
A Russian man survived after downing three bottles of vodka and leaping from a fifth floor balcony - twice.

Alexei Roskov says he jumped the second time because he couldn't take his wife's nagging about the first time.

Wife Yekaterina had watched in horror as her drunken hubsand opened the kitchen window of their Moscow apartment, and hurled himself out.

Astonishingly Mr Roskov, 22, survived and managed to stagger back upstairs with barely a scratch after the 50ft fall.

But while his wife called for an ambulance and began to scold him, he jumped again.

Amazed medics treated Mr Roskov for minor cuts and bruises before releasing him.

Mr Roskov says he is now teetotal after giving up drinking, and added: "Now I can say just one thing - I was very lucky.

"I have no idea why I jumped the first time but when I came back up and I heard my wife screaming angrily at me I thought it was best if I left the room again - out of the window."

Thats awesome :lmao

:lmao

David Bowie
04-09-2009, 03:35 PM
My Russian cat (Weh I lived in Russia) also jumoed from a 5 foot story building and was fine. I don't think it was drunk though.

lefty
04-09-2009, 03:38 PM
his wife is making him jump out the building already and hes only 22 :wow

i blame it on the wife and not the alcohol tho

How many attempts will he survive before he's 50?

Bets are open

mrsmaalox
04-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Drunks are very bouncy and flexible.

CosmicCowboy
04-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Drunks are very bouncy and flexible.

That's been my experience too. :cooldevil

Bukefal
04-09-2009, 04:12 PM
lol unbelievable, those russians drink a lot, unbelievable. no wonder all russian women are looking elsewhere to find a man. there are so much women in russia, for every man in russia there are 5 women, and those men there are, are all alcoholics.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Now that is a hard drinker. lol