PDA

View Full Version : S.A. mayor?

rattler65
03-18-2005, 01:52 AM
:king Can we expect Julian Castro to be the next S.A. mayor? He seems to have the education background, but is he the type that does not like to make big decisions or likes to take both sides, based on who might be offended?From the PGA issue to the City manager issue he never seems quite willing to offend or take a side or stance. :angel This city needs a leader not this. :eyebrows

MannyIsGod
03-18-2005, 02:07 AM
He's Ed Garza fucking lite. I swear, this city is a notch lower on the intelligence ladder than I thought. Garza Jr. is leading the polls simply on name recognition.

rattler65
03-18-2005, 03:13 AM
:jack I totally agree with you , right on.

Useruser666
03-18-2005, 08:35 AM
I wish I could vote against him.

spurster
03-18-2005, 10:04 AM
I wish we had something for vote for instead of same old one way or same old the other.

Clandestino
03-18-2005, 11:34 AM
castro will be elected bc he is mexican.. i am mexican and i know how mexicans are when it comes to this stuff... i think neither castro nor schubert should be elected bc they have been on city council already and haven't done a fucking thing...

MannyIsGod
03-18-2005, 11:39 AM
Harberger has a chance, but he's definetly going to have to win in a runoff if anything. But then again, there will probably be a runoff regardless.

And no, mexicans don't just vote because of the color of the skin.

Clandestino
03-18-2005, 11:41 AM
Harberger has a chance, but he's definetly going to have to win in a runoff if anything. But then again, there will probably be a runoff regardless. early polls show he doesn't. but you never know who will actually go out and vote

And no, mexicans don't just vote because of the color of the skin. i hope you are being sarcastic.. i'm not talking all, but i'd say a whole hell of a lot. especially the ones in san antonio..

MannyIsGod
03-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Early polls show the judge in 2nd forcing a runoff.

2centsworth
03-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Castro is a Joke. How does someone with no real world experience even have a chance?

ClintSquint
03-18-2005, 12:02 PM
I like Julian and think he's a good hombre.

davi78239
03-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Rooting for Schubert. Too bad I won't be able to vote though since I reside in the county.

JoeChalupa
03-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Good luck SA..the next Mayor is in your hands if Julian wins it is because the people who wanted their voices heard are the ones who voted.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-18-2005, 01:34 PM
Can we get Scott on the ballot?

rattler65
03-18-2005, 07:32 PM
:spin Maybe if the other 43-48percent vote, schubert or hardberger have a chance. How in the world someone like julian castro wins over votes on the northside boggle :wtf the mind. Can someone like castro who wonders aimlessly without a thought or idea of his own be the mayor of our fair city. I say no.

Unfortionately he leads the polls. :cuss Maybe his bad behavior towards the PGA will keep voters away from him. Who knows? Something also about his and garzas weird mannerisms scare me. :shootme

2centsworth
03-19-2005, 12:25 AM
:spin Maybe if the other 43-48percent vote, schubert or hardberger have a chance. How in the world someone like julian castro wins over votes on the northside boggle :wtf the mind. Can someone like castro who wonders aimlessly without a thought or idea of his own be the mayor of our fair city. I say no.

Unfortionately he leads the polls. :cuss Maybe his bad behavior towards the PGA will keep voters away from him. Who knows? Something also about his and garzas weird mannerisms scare me. :shootme
SA Polls always have a 20% margin of error.

2centsworth
03-19-2005, 12:27 AM
Good luck SA..the next Mayor is in your hands if Julian wins it is because the people who wanted their voices heard are the ones who voted.
Who, the Mexican Mafia and the rest of the criminals on the council. How many democrat council members have been indicted over the past 4 years?

I'm sure I'll wind up in a ditch somewhere. Nice knowing you.

JoeChalupa
03-19-2005, 08:03 AM
Who, the Mexican Mafia and the rest of the criminals on the council. How many democrat council members have been indicted over the past 4 years?

I'm sure I'll wind up in a ditch somewhere. Nice knowing you.

Well, perhaps if all the innocent republican voters would get their asses to the polls they could make a difference. It takes VOTERS to make a change.

Hook Dem
03-19-2005, 12:51 PM
Well, perhaps if all the innocent republican voters would get their asses to the polls they could make a difference. It takes VOTERS to make a change.
We did get our asses to the polls in november Joe! Thats why Bush is President! :lol

JoeChalupa
03-19-2005, 01:16 PM
We did get our asses to the polls in november Joe! Thats why Bush is President! :lol

D'OH! :oops