PDA

View Full Version : game thoughts from row12.

koriwhat
04-09-2009, 03:04 PM
tim duncan - just looks beat, tired, and definitely not into it right now.

parker - wish pop didn't pull him and let rmj run point last night cause that totally fucked our chances of winning/keeping that 19 pt lead.

bowen - wasn't much of a lockdown defender last night. roy was getting his no matter what and it seemed as though aldrige was too though bonner had a lot to do with that.

bonner - horrible last night. just horrible! defensive rotations sucked, shooting sucked, and he just looked broke out there. his confidence is definitely at it's lowest for the season.

gooden - played alright but was trying to force a few shots at the end when he should've wised up and passed the ball. defense was mediocre at best.

udoka - nothing but rim.

vaughn - yeah. not much to say here.

hill - defensive rotations were horrid as well as that full court pass to finley he threw at the end.

thomas - looked alright i suppose but nothing special out there. seemed to me like all our bigs wanted nothing to do with rebounding, shotblocking, or defense in general last night.

williams - i personally think he was the bright spot of last nights game. williams had a tough job to take on by being placed on roy. yeah roy got his but williams was all in his face which is all you can ask for. williams was a bit lost on rotations and all but he made up for it with that clean one footed step back jumper. nice second game in a spurs uniform for williams even in garbage minutes.

rmj - pop he definitely can't play point in the playoffs if we wanna win any games at all. dude was getting hassled like crazy by rodriguez. yeah rmj didn't throw the ball away coming down court but you could see the frustration on his face and the way he was moving around with the ball. plus way too many 3's shot by him last night! make sure you're set rmj or you'll keep clanking them 3's off that rim.

finley - i can't even remember.

INJURED/OUT
manu
oberto
mahinmi

----

overall we died by the three, no defense in qtrs 2, 3, & 4, and too many stupid shot selections by too many of our squad.

i love our team but they need to realize april 18th is right around the corner.

sananspursfan21
04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
yes, and spurs will do their best in the playoffs