PDA

View Full Version : When the Cavs clinch hca throughout...they are a lock to be champs.

David Stern
04-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Their home record says enough. The fact that someone has to go in that stadium to pull out a victory will be impossible. When the Cavs clinch hca throughout, season over for everybody INCLUDING my other favorite team the Lakers.

IronMexican
04-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Stern is going to fix it so it's Detroit and SA.

David Stern
04-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Stern is going to fix it so it's Detroit and SA.

Stop avoiding the subject. You know if the Lakers dont earn hca throughout, they wont have that confidence of winning a championship. If the Cavs get it, the championship will be theirs to lose. Losing those games to the hawks and bobcats is going to be why this team wont get their 15th banner. It fucking sucks know our fate is going to be decided any day now. :depressed

Rogue
04-10-2009, 07:27 PM
it's your fault to make this league a fake cake, David. it used to be pretty good before you took office.

Chef Boyardee
04-10-2009, 07:38 PM
David, watching you on TV you look like you have packed on a few extra lbs. Been eating my products?

David Stern
04-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Cavs about to beat the Sixers. :depressed Bynum's comeback wont mean anything if they cant get hca throughout. Thank you Lakers for not bringing it against the Hawks and Bobcats.

Tradition
04-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Everytime the sixers get close they find a way to fuck it up.

Tradition
04-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Fuck you 76ers. Fucking pussies.

carrao45
04-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Stop avoiding the subject. You know if the Lakers dont earn hca throughout, they wont have that confidence of winning a championship. If the Cavs get it, the championship will be theirs to lose. Losing those games to the hawks and bobcats is going to be why this team wont get their 15th banner. It fucking sucks know our fate is going to be decided any day now. :depressed

that doesnt end the lakers chances. The Lakers arefavorites no matter who gets HCA throughout. tell me who was beat the Cavs twice by double digits each time this year??? I think it was the Lakers. who was the only team to beat Cleveland in their building??? it was the Lakers. Who outplayed Lebron both games against him??? it was Kobe. Who's the Better Team??? It's the Lakers

David Stern
04-10-2009, 08:11 PM
that doesnt end the lakers chances. The Lakers arefavorites no matter who gets HCA throughout. tell me who was beat the Cavs twice by double digits each time this year??? I think it was the Lakers. who was the only team to beat Cleveland in their building??? it was the Lakers. Who outplayed Lebron both games against him??? it was Kobe. Who's the Better Team??? It's the Lakers

But all year they have been on a mission to get HCA. Now they arent going to get it.

carrao45
04-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Cavs about to beat the Sixers. :depressed Bynum's comeback wont mean anything if they cant get hca throughout. Thank you Lakers for not bringing it against the Hawks and Bobcats.
The Lakers Dominate the Cavs!!! you're retarded. the Lakers will still beat The Cavs!!!!!

David Stern
04-10-2009, 08:18 PM
We lost to Boston last year due to not having HCA. Our finals record without HCA isnt pretty. Fucking pussies are going to have to win in Cleveland in the finals but they wont be able to handle it. They will have serious doubts about a championship now. This just brings me down KNOWING how HCA was the goal and those fuckers arent getting it. That is going to demoralize the Lakers knowing they couldnt accomplish that goal

j.dizzle
04-10-2009, 08:29 PM
david stern i hope your joking & if your not, stop acting like a lil bitch. How the hell do you even know Cleveland or LA gonna reach the finals? LA's chances are probably better then Clevelands but u never know. I do understand your mad that the lakers played lazy vs avg teams but they'll be fine. Go watch a Cleveland game & you will realize that they do nothing but shoot jumpers. That type of shit aint gonna win a title. The east is a toss up in my opinion. Cleveland, Boston & Orlando are all pretty even so we'll see what happens.

carrao45
04-10-2009, 08:45 PM
We lost to Boston last year due to not having HCA. Our finals record without HCA isnt pretty. Fucking pussies are going to have to win in Cleveland in the finals but they wont be able to handle it. They will have serious doubts about a championship now. This just brings me down KNOWING how HCA was the goal and those fuckers arent getting it. That is going to demoralize the Lakers knowing they couldnt accomplish that goal

The Lakers will be Confident becasue they beat Cleveland by 17 points!! and then by 10 points IN THECAVS BUILDING. no matter who has home court. the Lakers are just Better. by a lot. The Lakers would win that series handily

carrao45
04-10-2009, 08:45 PM
David Stern you are one dumbass motherfucker

peskypesky
04-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Lakers can beat Cleveland in Celeveland. Even if the Cavs have HCA, I'd put my money on the Lakers. Better coach and better players.

carrao45
04-10-2009, 08:57 PM
But all year they have been on a mission to get HCA. Now they arent going to get it.

WhoThe Fuck Cares!!! They proved they dont need it

bostonguy
04-10-2009, 09:08 PM
If the Lakers need HCA that badly, then they are in serious trouble. HCA doesnt cover up flaws or the matchup problems. HCA helps especially if there is a game 7 but my god you are dramatically overrating it. You have to be able to win on the road no matter what. If you dont have HCA in a series, you have to be able to adjust and win on the road. GREAT teams do that. You are a pretty fucking vulnerable team if HCA is needed that badly.

carrao45
04-10-2009, 09:12 PM
If the Lakers need HCA that badly, then they are in serious trouble. HCA doesnt cover up flaws or the matchup problems. HCA helps especially if there is a game 7 but my god you are dramatically overrating it. You have to be able to win on the road no matter what. If you dont have HCA in a series, you have to be able to adjust and win on the road. GREAT teams do that. You are a pretty fucking vulnerable team if HCA is needed that badly.
exactly thank you. the Celtics needed it the first two rounds last year i think. but then in the ECF's and the Finals they Proved they were a great team by winning on the road