PDA

View Full Version : i told you so.....

le_xiii
04-10-2009, 10:43 PM
CongratsTony...

please guys and Kory is agree with me on this one.. Tony is actuallly the fanchise player of this team..

And no matter of what you are all saying... tony need to rest!!!

If you are a real spurs fan you will wnat tony and tim to rest until the playoff.

i love you all

le_xiii

Kori Ellis
04-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Tim is the Franchise til he hangs up his sneakers, but Tony is damn good.

I wouldn't rest either of them, except Tim on the 2nd night of the next back to back.

spurs1990
04-10-2009, 10:47 PM
I agree.

If anything tonight's game proved the Spurs are not only contenders, but simply put the favorites to be holding the O"Brien trophy in mid to late or even quite possibly early June.

GabeIsGone
04-10-2009, 10:48 PM
his minutes are fine, only 34 tonight while deron had 42

peskypesky
04-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Tony is great....but Tim is the horse we ride.

BWS-1994
04-10-2009, 11:08 PM

I wouldn't rest either of them, except Tim on the 2nd night of the next back to back.

Tony is great....but Tim is the horse we ride.

:toast

ducks
04-10-2009, 11:11 PM

did you say david was the franchise tell he hangs them up when david was playing with duncan

Kori Ellis
04-10-2009, 11:15 PM
did you say david was the franchise tell he hangs them up when david was playing with duncan

Yes.

rascal
04-10-2009, 11:16 PM
I agree.

If anything tonight's game proved the Spurs are not only contenders, but simply put the favorites to be holding the O"Brien trophy in mid to late or even quite possibly early June.

You can't be serious.

SA210
04-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Yes.

:tu

alchemist
04-10-2009, 11:26 PM
I agree.

knocking down some brewskies are we? :lol

EricB
04-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Whats so wrong with being positive?

You guys want to be negative and be bitches Rascal and alchemist?

Then head the fuck off. Let people be happy for once fuckheads.

BTW, The Spurs won tonight because Tim was agressive, challenging shots, and rebounding and playing good defense.

If Tim plays like that in the playoffs, cuts down on the turnovers and is more agressive on offense end, then this team will be tough to beat.

Spork KIller
04-10-2009, 11:37 PM
I agree.

:lmao :lol

Stupid mofo...

Out in the first round!

Spork KIller
04-10-2009, 11:38 PM

BTW, The Spurs won tonight because Tim was agressive, challenging shots, and rebounding and playing good defense.

If Tim plays like that in the playoffs, cuts down on the turnovers and is more agressive on offense end, then this team will be tough to beat.

STFU Fat Lips!

alchemist
04-11-2009, 12:12 AM

Fuck you. I ain't being negative you idiot but saying we're the favorites :lmao

We're underdogs that have all the odds stacked against us, for once I like that the Spurs are the underdogs with everyone doubting they can even win a game in the 1st round. The victories will be even sweeter :ihit

Fundamentalist
04-11-2009, 03:36 AM
Speak for yourself and your team, Spork Killer..

SpursReportSucks
04-11-2009, 04:26 AM
CongratsTony...

please guys and Kory is agree with me on this one.. Tony is actuallly the fanchise player of this team..

If you are a real spurs fan you will wnat tony and tim to rest until the playoff.

i love you all

le_xiii

You just said yesterday to bench him!

For god sake! Please bench him until the end of the regular season.. We are in the playoff anyway.. I do not care about the seed.. and bench Tim as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are with me on this one??????????????????????????:ihit

Chieflion
04-11-2009, 04:28 AM
STFU Fat Lips!
Hi Louis.

stéphane
04-11-2009, 04:30 AM
Now I'm ashamed. Thx fellow countryman but SR is this way ------>

davi78239
04-11-2009, 11:27 AM

Stupid mofo...

Out in the first round!

Better out in the first round than being lotto..........stupid mofo!

Spursone
04-11-2009, 11:42 AM
:wakeup

I think Tony is becoming the franchise player for the Spurs as Tim Duncan ages. Remember Tony will be playing for years after Duncan retires, but in the last 10 years it has been Timmy.

:flag:

Tacker
04-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Better out in the first round than being lotto..........stupid mofo!

Not really

Tacker
04-11-2009, 11:51 AM
:wakeup

I think Tony is becoming the franchise player for the Spurs as Tim Duncan ages. Remember Tony will be playing for years after Duncan retires, but in the last 10 years it has been Timmy.

A lot of point guards can average 20 points 6 assists per game, not many can power forwards average 20 ppg 10rpg

exstatic
04-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Not really

This year it is, really, unless you have pick #1. Word on the scouting street is that picks 12-20 hold as much value and potential as picks 4-11.

SouthTexasRancher
04-11-2009, 02:53 PM
CongratsTony...

i love you all

le_xiii

Tim is the Franchise! Tony is developing into one hell of a fine player. I'd rather have Tony as our Point Guard than anyone else including CP3 who is damn good but, Tony just fits with our group.

SouthTexasRancher
04-11-2009, 02:57 PM

Stupid mofo...Out in the first round!

How ya doin' sporkie? Have you overcome your 'wetting the bed' problem? While I'm at it, how are your Phoney Sunettes doing these days now that the playoffs are only a distant memory of times past? I actually feel bad for our Spurs knocking the Sunettes out of the playoffs so damn many times!

jag
04-11-2009, 03:12 PM
I agree.

Being a good fan doesnt mean you have to be a blind homer.

Lakers are the favorites.

Mavs<Spurs
04-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Being a good fan doesnt mean you have to be a blind homer.

Lakers are the favorites.

A fellow member of the reality based community !

Fact is that the Spurs are more likely to get swept by the Lakers than they are to win a series against the Lakers !

I would expect that the Lakers would win in 5 games, although I would cheer for the Spurs to win !

Spur|n|Austin
04-11-2009, 07:21 PM
for once I like that the Spurs are the underdogs with everyone doubting they can even win a game in the 1st round.

For once? Spurs are the underdogs and fly under the radar every season heading into the playoffs, just how we like it.

will_spurs
04-11-2009, 07:40 PM
A lot of point guards can average 20 points 6 assists per game, not many can power forwards average 20 ppg 10rpg

This season there are only 6 players averaging 20 ppg and 6 apg (or very close) and only 4 of them are points guards, the other 2 being Wade and LBJ:
Paul 22.9 11
Parker 21.9 6.9
Harris 21.5 6.9
Williams 19.3 10.4

There are 4 players averaging 20 ppg and 10 rpg (or very close), 2 of them are centers (Howard and Ming) and 2 of them PFs:
Bosh 22.7 9.8
Duncan 19.4 10.5

It doesn't look to me that it's really that much easier to find a 20/6 guard than a 20/10 big. Actually it just goes to show that it's pretty hard to find any player who can score more than 20 ppg and still contribute heavily (at least statistically) in other areas.