PDA

View Full Version : The ONLY reason the Blazers beat the Lakers tonight

tlongII
04-11-2009, 12:41 AM
We're just better than they are. Simple as that.

fevertrees
04-11-2009, 12:42 AM

j-money24
04-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Even after todays game, the Blazers worries me less now.
The lakers clearly should have won if it wasn't for the Refs.

again, Stars of the game goes to the Referees.

iggypop123
04-11-2009, 01:05 AM
18-5 free throws in the 4th. nothing to worry about this trend will not allowed to continue

lil_penny
04-11-2009, 01:13 AM
18-5 free throws in the 4th. nothing to worry about this trend will not allowed to continue

Wow that's usually the lakers line.. please you guys have had many games worse than this.. blazers were just more active tonight... rick fox said you guys are soft and the 20 to 30 something free throw stat helps prove him right..

Roxsfan
04-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Damn, the lakers lost to the blazers. That's embarrassing.:lmao

iggypop123
04-11-2009, 01:16 AM
Wow that's usually the lakers line.. please you guys have had many games worse than this.. blazers were just more active tonight... rick fox said you guys are soft and the 20 to 30 something free throw stat helps prove him right..

its not that we were tough enough what has me angry its that we weren't allowed. i was expecting the refs to let the teams play but that only applied to the blazers. i dont care if the game is called tight or things are let go but at least do it fairly to both teams

SpursDynasty
04-11-2009, 01:18 AM
The Blazers just made some shots. Not impressed. I'll be impressed if the Blazers can beat LA in the 2nd round. Not happening though.

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 01:20 AM
Lakers better hope the Blazers don't get to round 2. Because they'll beat LA's ass in a 7 game series.

RedsLakers24
04-11-2009, 01:21 AM
18-5 FT in the fourth just wow, Gasol was getting hammered inside and No Call and lakers were call for Ofensive Fouls and Over the back and the Blazers for Nothing but is all good, shannon brown is proving he could play and take fishers spot

lil_penny
04-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Who you kidding? This team wont get to the second round.

how dare you question the almighty spursdynasty!!

TheMACHINE
04-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Lakers better hope the Blazers don't get to round 2. Because they'll beat LA's ass in a 7 game series.

4 Home games, 3 away games..no back2back. I doubt they'll win in a 7 game series.

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 01:24 AM
4 Home games, 3 away games..no back2back. I doubt they'll win in a 7 game series.

Blazers have a much better chance of stealing a game on the road than the Lakers do. All Portland has to do is take 1 at Staples, and that series is over in 6 games.

The Gemini Method
04-11-2009, 01:25 AM
The Lakers lost and that's that. There was no
continuity in the 4th quarter and Kobe took some questionable shots. It was a curiously closely called game though, so you've got to wonder if the Ariza-Fernandez fiasco created that. I have one complaint about the refereeing--the calling on Bynum for steps easily shouldve been called the same on Oden. The dude shuffled his feet on a number of occasions.

The Gemini Method
04-11-2009, 01:25 AM
For the most part, it was a fantastic game to watch!

RedsLakers24
04-11-2009, 01:27 AM
the playoffs will be different, you will see a more focus laker players so its a good

SpursDynasty
04-11-2009, 01:28 AM
The Blazers are a couple of jokes. No one takes them seriously, no one is afraid of this team.

Roxsfan
04-11-2009, 01:31 AM
Blazers have a much better chance of stealing a game on the road than the Lakers do. All Portland has to do is take 1 at Staples, and that series is over in 6 games.

wrong.

So if the mavs move to the 6th spot and the rox hold the 3--you guys gonna get spanked:lmao

TheMACHINE
04-11-2009, 01:32 AM

Well the Lakers dont have to steal one on the road . Your point is meaningless. HCA is HCA.

Roxsfan
04-11-2009, 01:33 AM
The Blazers are a couple of jokes. No one takes them seriously, no one is afraid of this team.

true.

what's up with the panty-pink screen name?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kthmYY8amEM/SZEtZxF0WHI/AAAAAAAAAwo/MXHwVV9tamM/s400/Pink+Lace+Panties.jpg

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Well the Lakers dont have to steal one on the road

because they can't. A Lakers-Blazers series can end in one of 2 ways: Lakers in 7 or Blazers in 6. You better pray the Blazers don't steal one at Staples. That's all I'm saying.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Im glad the Blazers fans forgot the two ass whoopings we gave them in LA at the beginning of the season. This two lakers losses just happened a months apart. Yeah one they clearly beat us but this one just proved to me that the Blazers dont fazed me at all!!!!

lil_penny
04-11-2009, 01:34 AM
I don't know why people say lakers have the best bench in the league.. blazers are clearly better.

DrHouse
04-11-2009, 01:36 AM
You mean to tell me a team WHO HAS NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS and has one of the worst road records of any playoff bound team is going to beat the Lakers who have HCA all the way to the Finals?

If both teams were to face off I would imagine the series would be eerily similar to the LAL-UTA series last year. Utah never came close on the road and the Lakers only needed to steal one game which they finally did in Game 6.

bostonguy
04-11-2009, 01:36 AM
because they can't. A Lakers-Blazers series can end in one of 2 ways: Lakers in 7 or Blazers in 6. You better pray the Blazers don't steal one at Staples. That's all I'm saying.

Highly doubt Portland will be able to push LA to 7 games. They will be fortunate to hang with them in 6 games. The way I see it LA would take the first 2, win game 4 and wrap the series up back at home in game 5.

TheMACHINE
04-11-2009, 01:37 AM
I don't know why people say lakers have the best bench in the league.. blazers are clearly better.

probably

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Only reason the Lakers beat the Nuggets last night = the refs......... but we didn't want to talk about the refs then did we Laker fans? :lmao

DrHouse
04-11-2009, 01:39 AM
If the standings stay the way they are then POR will not even make it to the WCF to see the Lakers.

I can possibly see them getting past a depleted Spurs team, although that is by no means guaranteed, but there is no way in hell they are beating the Rockets without HCA.

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 01:42 AM
If the standings stay the way they are then POR will not even make it to the WCF to see the Lakers.

I can possibly see them getting past a depleted Spurs team, although that is by no means guaranteed, but there is no way in hell they are beating the Rockets without HCA.

Right now Portland has the 4 seed.

iggypop123
04-11-2009, 01:45 AM

by no means is that locked in. it can change a thousand times by the end of the season. only 1 and 2 might be locked in other than that its all a toss up

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 01:48 AM
Highly doubt Portland will be able to push LA to 7 games. They will be fortunate to hang with them in 6 games. The way I see it LA would take the first 2, win game 4 and wrap the series up back at home in game 5.

LA isn't winning at Portland.

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 01:49 AM
by no means is that locked in. it can change a thousand times by the end of the season. only 1 and 2 might be locked in other than that its all a toss up

I was responding to this

The winner of 4/5 plays the winner of 1/8 in the 2nd round. Portland wouldn't have to make it to the WCF to play the Lakers, they get them a round earlier.

DrHouse
04-11-2009, 01:50 AM
Mavs fan need to shut his trap. Nobody takes you seriously, go back to posting your KFC chicken bowls retard.

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Mavs fan need to shut his trap. Nobody takes you seriously, go back to posting your KFC chicken bowls retard.

says the retard who doesn't even know how the playoffs are organized.

mystargtr34
04-11-2009, 01:52 AM
DrHouse is breaking down, leave him alone.

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 01:54 AM
DrHouse is breaking down, leave him alone.

:lol Yeah I should take it easy on him, it's probably hard to remember how the playoffs seedings are organized when you're too busy crying.

Bob Lanier
04-11-2009, 01:56 AM
http://bored-bored.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/doctor-house.jpg
Time of death 08:41 PM.

spursfan1000
04-11-2009, 01:57 AM
hahahahahahahaha... the Blazers better than the Lakers? what are you smokin?....even tho im not a lakers fan ur way off.

HANNIBAL SMITH
04-11-2009, 01:59 AM
:lol Ho hum, another regular season loss at the Rose Garden for the Lakers, this shit being going on for the past decade or so, that doesn't mean shit come the playoffs. The Lakers coming to town = the Superbowl for the Blazers and their fans, they play to perfection, even their scrubs had good games. the Blazers play well against the Lakers like their contracts were about to be voided or something. The Lakers pretty much choked this game away with their terrible decision making along with the refs giving the Blazers the Boston Celtics in the '08 finals treatment from the free throw line, my goodness that was a terribly officiated game.

All and all, the Blazers don't worry me, we beat their asses in Los Angeles like they beat us in Portland, yet people think they can beat us in a series? Fuck outta here. Playoffs are a whole different ball game, the Lakers have home court, Lakers role players will play better and hit shots at home as opposed to the road, Lakers wont be playing Stupid like they did down the stretch, nor will Portland play perfect and get calls like they did tonight in a entire series. We'll beat these clowns in 6 games. Check the history, Lakers win in the Rose Garden when it MATTERS, the playoffs.

bostonguy
04-11-2009, 02:04 AM
LA isn't winning at Portland.

I would be shocked if Portland is able to pull out 2 victories against LA. Guess we will have to see then.

pauls931
04-11-2009, 02:07 AM
Who you kidding? This team wont get to the second round.

I think with homecourt, the Lakers stand a good chance of making the second round.

HANNIBAL SMITH
04-11-2009, 02:08 AM

:lol They are if every game is played in Portland. In Los Angeles or any other neutral site, the Lakers will kick Portland's ass.

Bob Lanier
04-11-2009, 02:12 AM
In Los Angeles or any other neutral site
You shouldn't be so down on yourself. Yes, the Staples Center fanbase is awful at supporting its team, but "Neutral Site" is taking things a little too far.

The Gemini Method
04-11-2009, 02:13 AM
LA vs. Portland Reg. Season 08-09 Gm. 1 @ LA Oct 28th 98-78
Gm. 2 @ LA Jan 4th 100-86
Gm. 3 @ POR March 9th 111-94
Gm. 4 @ POR April 9th 106-98

* if they shall meet in the playoffs...it would be an interesting matchup...but there is no guarantee either way--no telling if either team is capable of winning on the road, so to make a judgment leaning either way is jumping the gun. Let's see what transpires in the playoffs!