PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Suck NW Territory A$$

Indazone
04-11-2009, 12:57 AM
Punked by the Blazers again. Lakers cannot get past these prepubescent teenagers except for Oden who is 40. :lol

That is all. :toast

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 12:58 AM
They split the season series 2-2.

anonoftheinternets
04-11-2009, 01:00 AM
i wanted lakers to win this damn game, and they blew it. Friggin Roy showed up Mr closer bryant. :nope

The entire NBA seems 1 step below what it was last year.

TheMACHINE
04-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Punked by the Blazers again. Lakers cannot get past these prepubescent teenagers except for Oden who is 40. :lol

That is all. :toast

well..we did go 2-2 with them...its not like they went 4-0. I mean no team sucks so bad to go 0-4 against another team.

spursfan1000
04-11-2009, 02:02 AM
Yeah I really wanted the Lakers to win tonight, but they couldent get the job done. so I guess I can say FUCK THE LAKERS, in a good way.

lefty
04-11-2009, 02:04 AM
Rivalry renewed ?

Nice

DrHouse
04-11-2009, 02:51 AM
Rivalries are not formed in the REGULAR SEASON.

Fucking idiots.

Now the old Blazer teams in the early 2000's you can consider a rivalry. But this current group hasn't even made the fucking playoffs once.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-11-2009, 02:56 AM
Good thing they're the only team we have to play in the NW. Thank you Seattle for getting rid of the sonics. Is like we just want to get there and get out asap. I don't blame them.

lefty
04-11-2009, 02:58 AM
Rivalries are not formed in the REGULAR SEASON.

Fucking idiots.

Now the old Blazer teams in the early 2000's you can consider a rivalry. But this current group hasn't even made the fucking playoffs once.
If you meet them, in the playoffs, it's not gonna be easy, trust me.

Rivalry renewed, indeed

redzero
04-11-2009, 03:38 AM
And the Lakers kicked the Rockets' asses 4 times straight.

Muser
04-11-2009, 04:03 AM
And the Lakers kicked the Rockets' asses 4 times straight.

This thread isn't about Rockets.

redzero
04-11-2009, 04:08 AM
This thread isn't about Rockets.

True, but a Rockets fan is talking trash, even though his team was swept in the regular season by the Lakers.

DrHouse
04-11-2009, 04:15 AM
If you meet them, in the playoffs, it's not gonna be easy, trust me.

Rivalry renewed, indeed

Are you kidding me?

The Blazers haven't played a single playoff game yet. To even face the Lakers they will have to make it to the WCF, which would mean they beat YOUR Spurs and the Rockets along the way.

You don't form a rivalry until you battle in the playoffs. Hell the Spurs-Suns are more a rivalry than this Laker team is to the Blazers.

JordanL
04-11-2009, 04:55 AM
The Blazers haven't played a single playoff game yet. To even face the Lakers they will have to make it to the WCF, which would mean they beat YOUR Spurs and the Rockets along the way.

This assumes Portland gets a 3rd or 2nd seed, which requires either Denver or Houston to lose one and Portland to win out (a very possible scenario).

However if that were the case, Portland would likely face New Orleans in the first round, and Denver in the second, and you would play the winner of the Spurs/Rockets in the second round.

That said, I would be scared of the Blazers if I was the Lakers. Especially after seeing Oden abuse Bynum any time the refs didn't bail him out.

Spursmania
04-11-2009, 08:44 AM
well..we did go 2-2 with them...its not like they went 4-0. I mean no team sucks so bad to go 0-4 against another team.

Actually, I think the Spurs just swept Utah by winning last night.

Spursmania
04-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Are you kidding me?

You don't form a rivalry until you battle in the playoffs. Hell the Spurs-Suns are more a rivalry than this Laker team is to the Blazers.

I too think the best rivalries are made in the playoffs. I.E. the Bucks almost always beat the Spurs and they can't seriously be considered our rivals until they actually make the playoffs and give us a good fight. LA and Portland went 2-2 in the regular season. I'd hardly consider that a rivalry. Now, if Portland makes it past the first round and gives LA a run for the money, then I would be smelling a rivalry alright. Until then, it's premature. Plus, shouldn't the team you want a rivalry against actually consider you a rival? In this case, I really don' think the Lakers consider Portland a rival. Regular games mean shit to real contenders.

TheManFromAcme
04-11-2009, 12:04 PM
No doubt Lakers will have a hard time with the Blazers. They are a incredibly talented group and are more than "up and coming". They are here and they have arrived.

Lakers should be able to handle them. For some reason or another psychologically they both have a hard time in each others house. Weird.

I remember either the 2001 or the 2002 Laker teams having some probs with the Bulls for some reason. Can anyone here remember that? D. House?

Portland wins one, just one at Staples and this ladies and gentlemen can get really tight for the Lakeshow. The veterans will know how to handle tight games and that's were ultimately the Lakers have the advantage and I for one am counting on that one intangible.....experience.

The Blazers are going to be around for a while and us Laker fans better get use to it. I have my reservations about Oden but should he blossom they can be really dangerous.

Blazers fan: It's nice to beat your chest and I understand why your doing it. Being in the lower bowels of mediocrity for a long time can do that to you. Just remember....accumulate the accoldades THEN you can say something. Short of that, it's rather ridiculous on your end.

TheManFromAcme
04-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks for setting me straight. ^^

I wasn't privy to contractual terms for any of the Blazer guys.

Thanks.

sook
04-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Why does it matter if the Blazers won? LA had NOTHING to play for lmao, Cleveland has secured HCA in the finals if they make it so might as well screw with portland :lol

lil_penny
04-11-2009, 01:20 PM
This season roy, aldridge, and webster were all signed to 4 year extensions.. so at least 4 years sons.. remember websters been hurt all this season too sons... plus we have the richest sports owner and he said this year he will pay the price to win. So in a few years if needed don't be surpirsed if he pays the extra money.

j.dizzle
04-11-2009, 01:30 PM
You guys are killing me with this Blazermania. Did anyone think the Warriors had a chance of knocking off the Spurs when they surprised the Mavericks? Hell no! Then why are people so concerned with this scrub Blazer team.

These guys are 19-21 on the road this year. Pathetic. They got blew out at Staples both times this year and barely excaped LA on a back to back without PJ. This teams fear of playing on the road is going to show up big time in the playoffs.

Im willing to bet any amount of monwy to anyone on this board it wont go seven games. Any takers?

Hahaaha im willing to put up money too. Its ok let the fans enjoy the win they have nothing else going for them in their state. Bynum is just gojng to get stronger. PPl seem to forget that he just came back 2 days ago. Kurt Rambis was coaching & they barely won :lol & on top top of that they got to their hotel at 4am & it was on a back 2 back after playing a good denver team. Laker fans dont gotta worry about sheeeet imo.

j.dizzle
04-11-2009, 01:34 PM
I realllllly hope LA faces Portland in the playoffs. After LA goes up on them 2-0, the young & inexperienced blazer team will feel too much pressure & choke. Book it

lil_penny
04-11-2009, 01:36 PM
We were without roy our second loss to you also oden and webster.. on the second of a back to back also you guys won that's just part of the game no excuses here.. but you guys had a fucking month after we raped you guys to try and figure out why. Just to come back and get beat again by a blazer team who quite frankly wasn't even playing that good.. chucker kobe quite possibly could of cost you the game plus getting close to 20 and 20 from our center position doesn't help your cause.

Banzai
04-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I realllllly hope LA faces Portland in the playoffs. After LA goes up on them 2-0, the young & inexperienced blazer team will feel too much pressure & choke. Book it

We'll see in time...who will the Blazers face in the first round?