PDA

View Full Version : Is There Reason Spurs Have No Interest In Prigioni?

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 01:37 AM
I ask honest question here. Once again Popovich does not have a real point guard after Parker. Vaughn is crap player and should not even be in NBA. Hill is once again go same way as other point guards in Spurs.

I ask question here very simple, why do Spurs not just get Prigioni for point guard? He is friends with Manu and Oberto so it will be very easy to get him. And he is free agent. He is just kind of player Spurs want and that Popovich want. He is very experience point guard and very smart player.

He is big, athletic, good defender, excellent point guard skills and good long distance in his shooting range. Is there reason why Spurs have not ask him to come to them?

timvp
04-11-2009, 01:38 AM
Because he sucks. I'd rather the Spurs sign Pepe Sanchez or bring Montecchia out of retirement

:lol @ Prigioni being athletic.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 01:39 AM
Because he sucks. I'd rather the Spurs sign Pepe Sanchez or bring Montecchia out of retirement

:lol @ Prigioni being athletic.

What? Are you serious? Prigioni is far better than them. Of course he is athletic. He is much more athletic than most Spurs players. In fact it is almost a joke to even compare him to most of them.

timvp
04-11-2009, 01:42 AM
Prigioni isn't an NBA player. Those one-handed passes wouldn't work in the NBA and that set shot three-pointer would get blocked.

GSH
04-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Those weird French cheeses stink up the plane.

EricB
04-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Prigioni makes Oberto look like Dwight Howard.

Prigioni blows.

Thanks anyways fake greek boy.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Once again is unreal how little fans here know about game.

velik_m
04-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Prigioni was good.

EricB
04-11-2009, 02:14 AM

It's unreal how far your taking this fake greek thing.

Gotta admit, some people would've given up by now.

Your foolish stubborn stupidity won't let you give it up though.

Props on your unwillingness to admit who you really are and just pretend your still this greek dude posting from Houston.

rayray2k8
04-11-2009, 02:19 AM
Proof?
btw, I don't see anything special about "Pablo".

Hemotivo
04-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Pepe >>>>>>>>>>> Prigioni

Ginobili&Oberto

Scola&Prigioni

Spurs Brazil
04-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Prigioni sucks just like V.Pussynolis

TDMVPDPOY
04-11-2009, 08:39 AM
this guy is a fkn moron, i hope the spurs never, NEVER fkn sign a greek player.....

AnotherArgie
04-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Priogini isn't a "real point guard". He even used to play SG in the argentinian league, he started with his PG duties in Spain.

And I also don't think he's much of a friend of Manu and Oberto. He was added to the NT in 2006.

BTW, Montecchia is not retired, he's playing for Regatas Corrientes in the domestic league, along with Kammerichs.

Penya
04-11-2009, 08:48 AM
I ask honest question here. Once again Popovich does not have a real point guard after Parker. Vaughn is crap player and should not even be in NBA. Hill is once again go same way as other point guards in Spurs.

I ask question here very simple, why do Spurs not just get Prigioni for point guard? He is friends with Manu and Oberto so it will be very easy to get him. And he is free agent. He is just kind of player Spurs want and that Popovich want. He is very experience point guard and very smart player.

He is big, athletic, good defender, excellent point guard skills and good long distance in his shooting range. Is there reason why Spurs have not ask him to come to them?

You're blind or stupid.

Prigioni NBA:lmao

Rogue
04-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Priogini is really very good in the video games like nba live 08, but every PG in that game is damn good not only Priogini IMHO. His dribbling and shooting are awesome but his lack of athletism is absolutely a big stone in front of his way that he can never jump over.

ElNono
04-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Priogini is really very good in the video games like nba live 08, but every PG in that game is damn good not only Priogini IMHO. His dribbling and shooting are awesome but his lack of athletism is absolutely a big stone in front of his way that he can never jump over.

In real life he's not NBA material... unlike Pepe Sanchez or Monteccia...
Shame those other two are on the wrong side of 30...

TheProfessor
04-11-2009, 09:55 AM
You're the one who thinks Prigioni is an NBA-caliber point guard at this juncture in his career.

Summers
04-11-2009, 10:49 AM

I ask honest question here. What forum (besides this one) do you use to discuss Euroleague basketball. I want to be acquainting myself with Euroloeague and skinny hairy white players. I like to be introducing your friends to NBA. What is your username. I be sure to tell all of them you invite me. I post lots of info on NBA players. I assume they not to be having problem with this. If they ask why the fuck I post about NBA in Euroleague forum, I call them idiots. Is good?

benefactor
04-11-2009, 11:10 AM
I ask honest question here. What forum (besides this one) do you use to discuss Euroleague basketball. I want to be acquainting myself with Euroloeague and skinny hairy white players. I like to be introducing your friends to NBA. What is your username. I be sure to tell all of them you invite me. I post lots of info on NBA players. I assume they not to be having problem with this. If they ask why the fuck I post about NBA in Euroleague forum, I call them idiots. Is good?
:lol

I like Prigioni. Most people ruin it by putting marinara on it but it is much better with a alfredo sauce and maybe some chicken and mushrooms. Substituting the chicken for shrimp works too.

Indazone
04-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Prignoni is the perfect Spurs player. Dude can't jump and has limited lateral ability. You traded just traded away a guy in Mensu Bonsu who was a dunking machine. I will tell you now, that the Spurs hate athletic dunking machines. Therefore it stands to reason that a relatively slow unathletic PG who can pass the ball is perfect for the Spurs.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Pepe >>>>>>>>>>> Prigioni

Ginobili&Oberto

Scola&Prigioni

No. Prigioni is better than Pepe by far.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Prignoni is the perfect Spurs player. Dude can't jump and has limited lateral ability. You traded just traded away a guy in Mensu Bonsu who was a dunking machine. I will tell you now, that the Spurs hate athletic dunking machines. Therefore it stands to reason that a relatively slow unathletic PG who can pass the ball is perfect for the Spurs.

Actually he can jump and is quick player. Ignore these morons here. He has no problem being quick with the ball and he has no problem dunking in traffic.

PDXSpursFan
04-11-2009, 12:30 PM
Is There Reason Spurs Have No Interest In Prigioni?.
Yes, because he sucks just like all the other Euro scrubs that you suggest.

exstatic
04-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Prigtails plays for Tau Toiletbowlmakers, a black hole from which no player ever comes to SA.

BackHome
04-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't care who they get just as long as the get someone! I can't take another year of watching Mason and Hill try to play a position they have never played..........No More Torture.........