PDA

View Full Version : sons this message is for Hornets fans ...

BRHornet45
04-11-2009, 01:53 AM
BOYCOTT! DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!

BOYCOTT the final game this Sunday and tell EVERYONE you know to do the same! If the team (other than Paul of course) wants to give a half ass, pathetic effort to finish out the year, then the fans should too! why should we continue to pack the arena for this horseshit? I don't care if you already have tickets, BURN THEM! I would normally say donate the tickets to the "children in need" on ticket exchange like I have in the past, but those poor kids have suffered enough already so there is no need to make them sit through this bullshit. BOYCOTT NOW!

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Son there's like 1 other Hornet fan on this board.

BRHornet45
04-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Son there's like 1 other Hornet fan on this board.

Ghazi son come down for the game. I will not be attending, but we can find some chicken heads on Bourbon.

jag
04-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Ghazi son come down for the game. I will not be attending, but we can find some chicken heads on Bourbon.

It sounds more like you're scouting cock again on the internets.

How are you gonna find chicken heads while you've got your face in Ghazi's ass?

BRHornet45
04-11-2009, 02:16 AM
It sounds more like you're scouting cock again on the internets.

How are you gonna find chicken heads while you've got your face in Ghazi's ass?

son no lie ... I have heard that Ghazi can ride a dick on the dime and gives some MEAN head. Findog told me so ..

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Son I am not gay.

redzero
04-11-2009, 04:56 AM
I was thinking that I shouldn't go to the next Hornets game. I just don't want to see the Hornets suck ass in person again. It's painful to watch.

BRHorent45
04-11-2009, 07:46 AM
I was thinking that I shouldn't go to the next Hornets game. I just don't want to see the Hornets suck ass in person again. It's painful to watch.

Son this is exactly what I am sayin. If they give this half ass effort all the time who is gonna want to watch their ass??

Rogue
04-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Son this is exactly what I am sayin. If they give this half ass effort all the time who is gonna want to watch their ass??
so you may just watch BRhornet45's sig where you can see full asses.

Girasuck
04-11-2009, 09:33 AM
I think you should change the ass in your sig. I bet that would help the Hornets win a game.

BRHornet45
04-11-2009, 01:57 PM

son speaking of half ass effort ... your effort to copy me isn't even half ass, more like 1/4 of an ass you sissy little cuck

BRHorent45
04-11-2009, 02:01 PM
son speaking of half ass effort ... your effort to copy me isn't even half ass, more like 1/4 of an ass you sissy little cuck

LOL son....Godbless!!

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 02:23 PM
No it is NOT effort, let's not discredit the opponents of the Hornets, like my Mavs, for skull fucking them.

The Hornets TRIED to win all of those games, but when you're an aging jump shooting team whose 2nd best player is not even top 10 at his own position, you will struggle.

MavDynasty
04-11-2009, 02:31 PM
agree with ghazi

whenever you get assraped,cp3 drops 42 and still lose you know your team sucks dick just like you brhornet.go suck some dick it will be better than watching the mavs shit on ur team at home

jazzypimp
04-11-2009, 02:36 PM
BRHorent>BRHornet

MavDynasty
04-11-2009, 02:41 PM
BRHorent>BRHornet

mavs>>>>>>>sack of shit>>>> jizz

jazzypimp
04-11-2009, 02:45 PM
mavs>>>>>>>sack of shit>>>> jizz

I don't know bro, your mom thought my jizz tasted pretty good, she might have a difference of opinion!

dirk4mvp
04-11-2009, 02:47 PM
lol

MavDynasty
04-11-2009, 02:48 PM
lol

Just a Utah fan sucking dick,no surprises here.

jazzypimp
04-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Just a Utah fan sucking dick,no surprises here.

Your mom's a Utah fan?

MavDynasty
04-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Your mom jokes...sorry i Havn't been in middle school in a long ass time.Sit your ass downnnn

jazzypimp
04-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Your mom jokes...sorry i Havn't been in middle school in a long ass time.Sit your ass downnnn

I know you haven't. Your fucking grammar structure shows that. You should start thinking about going back. It's never too late to continue your education.

Double-Up
04-11-2009, 03:51 PM
I know you haven't. Your fucking grammar structure shows that. You should start thinking about going back. It's never too late to continue your education.

Hmmm never though I'd agree with a Jazz fan but I will this time. MavsDynasty is like a poor man's version of SpursDynasty.

MavDynasty
04-11-2009, 07:08 PM

DaM i'''M s0rry gRamMAr that f0RuM mad3ers

fevertrees
04-12-2009, 12:24 AM
LOL Hornets beat the fuck out of the Mav's earlier this year...did we forget?

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Ghazi, you're so full of it. Your team had a fluke 1st quarter but returned to form the rest of the game. You couldn't finish us off like you did Phoenix and Utah. You keep bringing up that "iron unkind" BS, but the fact is, rebounding was the difference of the game. Everything else was equal or to our advantage.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 12:35 AM
You act like the Mavs are head and shoulders above the Hornets. You better hope you guys don't choke tomorrow because I will be trolling your ass for one whole year. ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dirk4mvp
04-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Ghazi, you're so full of it. Your team had a fluke 1st quarter but returned to form the rest of the game. You couldn't finish us off like you did Phoenix and Utah. You keep bringing up that "iron unkind" BS, but the fact is, rebounding was the difference of the game. Everything else was equal or to our advantage.

Did the Mavs grab some fluke rebounds?

baseline bum
04-12-2009, 12:43 AM
I think you should change the ass in your sig. I bet that would help the Hornets win a game.

Don't listen to any faggot suggestions like that. If anything, blow that gif up about 4X it's current size and have the booty shake in slo-mo.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Don't listen to any faggot suggestions like that. If anything, blow that gif up about 4X it's current size and have the booty shake in slo-mo.

LOL hells yes son

NIH
04-12-2009, 12:44 AM
sorry for BRhornet, fellas. He's just young and doesn't understand how to express himself. The effort hasn't been great but our two stars are exhausted from having no bench, and we have no center. all this=disaster.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Did the Mavs grab some fluke rebounds?

Of course it wasn't. Our bigs were playing like ass clowns and got man-handled by Bass especially, but Howard too. The funny thing was West and CP3 were in the + for +/- while everyone else were really negative except Sean Marks who was a +12.

dirk4mvp
04-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Of course it wasn't. Our bigs were playing like ass clowns and got man-handled by Bass especially, but Howard too. The funny thing was West and CP3 were in the + for +/- while everyone else were really negative except Sean Marks who was a +12.

Make no mistake about it, every big game this year that could finally prove they're worth something, they blow up. Expect the Hornets for a win by 10+.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Make no mistake about it, every big game this year that could finally prove they're worth something, they blow up. Expect the Hornets for a win by 10+.

If this is true then it's a good omen for us, because beating New Orleans wouldn't prove jack shit :smokin. Just beating a team we are supposed to beat.

dirk4mvp
04-12-2009, 12:56 AM
If this is true then it's a good omen for us, because beating New Orleans wouldn't prove jack shit :smokin. Just beating a team we are supposed to beat.

Sons I think those sissy cucks in NO will get in the Mavs head with the WOOOOOOOOO thing.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 01:09 AM

Ill tell you whats a fluke, the Mavs shooting 40% against a trash defense and all the calls the Hornets got.

1. CP3 hooks on his way to basket, gets 2 FT's
2. CP3 charges into J-ho, gets 2 FT's
3. CP3 travels, foul called on Howard
4. Terry swipes ball at halfcourt, is held by West, no call

I'll add on three more flukes:

1. butler's shots against the Kings/Cheat
2. 2007-2008 Hornets
3. Butlers shot on a shit possession against the Mavs in the 4th quarter

sissy cucks

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Ill tell you whats a fluke, the Mavs shooting 40% against a trash defense and all the calls the Hornets got.

1. CP3 hooks on his way to basket, gets 2 FT's
2. CP3 charges into J-ho, gets 2 FT's
3. CP3 travels, foul called on Howard
4. Terry swipes ball at halfcourt, is held by West, no call

I'll add on three more flukes:

1. butler's shots against the Kings/Cheat
2. 2007-2008 Hornets
3. Butlers shot on a shit possession against the Mavs in the 4th quarter

sissy cucks

How about all the cheap calls Dirk got throughout the game? He won't get those freebies on the road. Also, Dallas shot 63% in the 1st quarter. Fluke quarter.

Brandon Bass's fluke 2nd quarter.

2007 Dallas Cowboys. Another fluke team.

I'm sure you were expecting another blowout just like the Phoenix and Utah game, yet it became a 4 point lead late. Again, if you guys choke tomorrow, you won't hear the end of it.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Forgot to mention Dirk's fluke shot at Philly to win the game.

Admit it, the reason why the Hornets came back was because your team is a bunch of aging jumpshooters who shots stopped falling. Progression to the mean is a bitch. Deal with it.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Forgot to mention Dirk's fluke shot at Philly to win the game.

Admit it, the reason why the Hornets came back was because your team is a bunch of aging jumpshooters who shots stopped falling. Progression to the mean is a bitch. Deal with it.

Or regression to the mean in the Mavs case.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Hornets never came back. It was +13 after the 1st quarter, and over the next 30 minutes the Mavs built their lead by 5 points. Only in the end when the Mavs mentally checked out of the game did the Hornets make a few 3 pointers. big fucking deal. Not even mentioning all the calls Paul got along with unkind iron for the Mavs. :smokin

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 01:25 AM
Hornets never came back. It was +13 after the 1st quarter, and over the next 30 minutes the Mavs built their lead by 5 points. Only in the end when the Mavs mentally checked out of the game did the Hornets make a few 3 pointers. big fucking deal. Not even mentioning all the calls Paul got along with unkind iron for the Mavs. :smokin

The lead was cut to 8 twice in the 3rd. The Mavs did add to the lead, but never put the Hornets away until the final minute.

Brickhouse
04-12-2009, 02:01 AM
You guys put SpursDynasty to shame with all the "fluke" talk.

Mark Jackson
04-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Peja Stojakovic, a knockdown shooter, will have to step it up come playoff time for this team to do any damage.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 02:38 AM
You act like the Mavs are head and shoulders above the Hornets. You better hope you guys don't choke tomorrow because I will be trolling your ass for one whole year. ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually I do think the Mavs are better than the Hornets, most people probably do not agree because of last years playoffs but this years Hornets are closer to the 2006-2007 Hornets than last years. In the end it does not matter as both teams are in all likelihood 1st round exits, just pointing it out :)

I dont think even YOU can deny how lucky the Hornets are to be the 6th seed right now. Those Butler shots v Miami and Sacramento, an in and out by the Timberwolves, the Nets blowing a 4 PT lead inside the final 2 minutes, the tip back against the Bucks, two buzzer beaters against the Pacers, a buzzer beater against the Thunder, David west making 2 3-POINTERS against the Spurs.

They're basically a 44-35 team that's pretending to be a 48-31 team. No fucking way did they deserve to win all of those games. it's an 82 game season and crazy things happen but for a team to catch all those breaks is ridiculous.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Actually I do think the Mavs are better than the Hornets, most people probably do not agree because of last years playoffs but this years Hornets are closer to the 2006-2007 Hornets than last years. In the end it does not matter as both teams are in all likelihood 1st round exits, just pointing it out :)

I dont think even YOU can deny how lucky the Hornets are to be the 6th seed right now. Those Butler shots v Miami and Sacramento, an in and out by the Timberwolves, the Nets blowing a 4 PT lead inside the final 2 minutes, the tip back against the Bucks, two buzzer beaters against the Pacers, a buzzer beater against the Thunder, David west making 2 3-POINTERS against the Spurs.

They're basically a 44-35 team that's pretending to be a 48-31 team. No fucking way did they deserve to win all of those games. it's an 82 game season and crazy things happen but for a team to catch all those breaks is ridiculous.

The 2006-2007 team would have been really good if it wasn't for the injuries.

Sportstudi
04-12-2009, 08:58 AM
How about all the cheap calls Dirk got throughout the game? He won't get those freebies on the road. Also, Dallas shot 63% in the 1st quarter. Fluke quarter.

Brandon Bass's fluke 2nd quarter.

2007 Dallas Cowboys. Another fluke team.

I'm sure you were expecting another blowout just like the Phoenix and Utah game, yet it became a 4 point lead late. Again, if you guys choke tomorrow, you won't hear the end of it.

Hmm, correct if I'm wrong, but as far as I understand it, you can only choke if you are the favourite. The other way round it is simply an expectable defeat for the inferior team. Following your argumentation that if the Mavs choke today they would do that while being the favourites?