vs Houston

They go 2-1

Rogue
04-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Rockets

vs New Orleans
@ Dallas

Rockets go 1-1 to finish season

son you're right, I have to admit the hornets will definitely lose to the rockets as chandler will be sidelined from that game. without chandler, hornets will have their paint absolutely blown up by yao, yao is even a worse player than David West though.

Mavericks

@ New Orleans
vs Minnesota
vs Houston

They go 2-1

yeah son you're right again. our boys in blue will certainly lose the game against t-wolves because our central players like Dirk will miss that game for some rest. we would have already locked our 7th seed by beating the hornets in the previous game, so we just need to rest our players in the game vs. t-wolves. our boys in blue will need to save some energy for the playoffs and the game vs. rockets you know, we don't need to do any preparation to spank the rockets though.

BUMP
04-11-2009, 10:53 AM
we have to win out really.

unless Utah drops one with the Clippers or Golden State because knowing Phil Jackson he would probably throw the last game of the season in order to see the Mavs in the 1st round.

we always struggle in road noon games. i have no doubt we will beat Minnesota and Houston the way we are playing now