PDA

View Full Version : Would other teams purposely screw another over?

sook
04-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Rockets play Dallas last game of the season, say dallas and utah end up being tied and Dallas owns the tiebreaker, would the rockets lose to Dallas just to watch the Jazz get raped by the lakers? :lol

Girasuck
04-11-2009, 09:40 AM
This just shows how fucking stupid you are. If Dallas and Utah are tied, Utah owns the tiebreaker, so your idiotic scenario couldn't happen.

Rogue
04-11-2009, 09:42 AM
it's up to our boys in blue whether the rockets will win the game or not, but I don't think our boys in blue will be kind enough to hand a win to the rockets who are inarguably the worst team in Texas.

sook
04-11-2009, 01:52 PM
This just shows how fucking stupid you are. If Dallas and Utah are tied, Utah owns the tiebreaker, so your idiotic scenario couldn't happen.

Exactly why i said "Say Dallas owns the tiebreaker"

I am so glad you are literate.

The Franchise
04-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Exactly why i said "Say Dallas owns the tiebreaker"

I am so glad you are literate.

:toast

Kai
04-11-2009, 02:53 PM
I think Gira is saying that this scenario is pointless because the Jazz already own the tie-breaker.

cobbler
04-11-2009, 03:01 PM
...or how about the Lakers loosing to Utah in the last game because they own the Mavs and want the 4-0 curbstomp to start the playoffs.

Now that the Lakers lost the race with Cleveland for best record there is no incentive to beat Utah. I have no doubt PJ is thinking about resting the last 2 games and would much rather face the Mavs than Jazz in the first round.

sribb43
04-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Fuck the Lakers we dont need help from them to beat the Jazz...Mavs will take care of their own business, if not, then they deserve to get rapped by the Lakers in the 1st round

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Lakers should not rest against the Jazz. Give Bynum some valuable PT with the starters :)

Even if the starters only play 25-30 minutes, that may be enough to stave off the Utah White Jazz on the road.

shouldn't Sloan rest his starters too? Not resting is sending the pussy message that they're scared of the Lakers, and I know Sloan doesn't have tolerance for pussies :)

Hornets I believe will lose @ HOU @ SA if those 2 teams are healthy and playing. I really see NOLA going 49-33.

Mavs can seal the Hawnits fate by winning tommorow. Cmon guys!

cobbler
04-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Lakers should not rest against the Jazz. Give Bynum some valuable PT with the starters :)

Even if the starters only play 25-30 minutes, that may be enough to stave off the Utah White Jazz on the road.

shouldn't Sloan rest his starters too? Not resting is sending the pussy message that they're scared of the Lakers, and I know Sloan doesn't have tolerance for pussies :)

Hornets I believe will lose @ HOU @ SA if those 2 teams are healthy and playing. I really see NOLA going 49-33.

Mavs can seal the Hawnits fate by winning tommorow. Cmon guys!

Well... Giving Bynum and the bench some much valued PT would mean they could "rest" the starters who have piled up some long minutes.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Rest em v the Grizz! :(

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-11-2009, 04:04 PM
...or how about the Lakers loosing to Utah in the last game because they own the Mavs and want the 4-0 curbstomp to start the playoffs.

Now that the Lakers lost the race with Cleveland for best record there is no incentive to beat Utah. I have no doubt PJ is thinking about resting the last 2 games and would much rather face the Mavs than Jazz in the first round.

Cavs pretty much clinch the best record. I don't see them losing the last two games. Maybe tomorrow against the celtics. But I have to give it to the Cavs simply cause they're playing at home. Even if the Lakers lose the last two games they would still have hca against the Celtics, which I rather have if they meet in the finals and Assuming the Celtics don't lose any games too.

djohn2oo8
04-11-2009, 04:57 PM
it's up to our boys in blue whether the rockets will win the game or not, but I don't think our boys in blue will be kind enough to hand a win to the rockets who are inarguably the worst team in Texas.

So the #3 seed is the worst team in Texas??? It's undescribable how badly you just failed

http://jebbushforpresident.net/Dumb%20Bush%20Mistake.jpg

IronMexican
04-11-2009, 05:15 PM
I hope the Jazz beat the Lakers. No team scares me more than Utah.

KSeal
04-11-2009, 05:20 PM
You obviously have not watched the Jazz play the last three weeks. They are nowhere close to the team they were last year and the Lakers have added Bynum and Ariza. I'd be stunned if the Lakers didn't take the Jazz out in five.

Rogue
04-11-2009, 05:22 PM
So the #3 seed is the worst team in Texas??? It's undescribable how badly you just failed

http://jebbushforpresident.net/Dumb%20Bush%20Mistake.jpg
the biggest mistake that idiot has made is just giving you a citizenship in his administration, otherwise us would have one less sh!t to contaminate her soil which used to be quite beautiful. :hat

IronMexican
04-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Honestly, I haven't. But I do know that stong PG's hurt LA a lot. Farmar got eaten alive last year.

monosylab1k
04-11-2009, 05:25 PM
the biggest mistake that idiot has made is just giving you a citizenship in his administration, otherwise us would have one less sh!t to contaminate her soil which used to be quite beautiful. :hat

Rogue continues to own.

timvp
04-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Fuck the Lakers we dont need help from them to beat the Jazz...Mavs will take care of their own business, if not, then they deserve to get rapped by the Lakers in the 1st roundShaq is on the Suns.