PDA

View Full Version : Good NEWS about 2009!

iilluzioN
04-11-2009, 03:59 PM
So much bad news can make anyone just as mad as some spurs fans in here... but lets take a view on the bright side of things for a little bit. So much bad news can be bad for the body :p

I know we (maybe) will not win it all this year... which I hate to think about... but we have become so spoiled over these years.. Its always been that way... We must now look into the future from now on.

On a VERY positive note, we are seeing Tony Parker becoming a NBA Superstar, In my opinion he is the best Point Guard in the NBA.
So with that said, we should build around him. How do you ask? Well... lets see... Timmy is going to be a great Center still and the addition of Gooden is a major plus, we should try to get players that are the age around Tony, so Tony can create some chemistry with hes playas...

Manu will be back better then ever! and well rested! We should also limit the MINs Timmy plays, I hope we get to see more MINs from Hill next year, aswell as IAN... Pop has high hopes for IAN and he seems like a perfect SF.

I think we should wait till the playoffs to see if Udoka is worth it... he can be the best bench warmer in the NBA if he does good. :lol if not, let him go, HECK I CAN PLAY BETTER THEN HIM

Let go of JV and Oberto, I rather the spurs look for Younger talent to play with Tony and to build that Chemistry.

Chris
04-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Next time you have a thought...Let it go.

SouthTexasRancher
04-11-2009, 04:13 PM
So much bad news can make anyone just as mad as some spurs fans in here... but lets take a view on the bright side of things for a little bit. So much bad news can be bad for the body :p

I know we (maybe) will not win it all this year... which I hate to think about... but we have become so spoiled over these years.. Its always been that way... We must now look into the future from now on.

On a VERY positive note, we are seeing Tony Parker becoming a NBA Superstar, In my opinion he is the best Point Guard in the NBA.
So with that said, we should build around him. How do you ask? Well... lets see... Timmy is going to be a great Center still and the addition of Gooden is a major plus, we should try to get players that are the age around Tony, so Tony can create some chemistry with hes playas...

Manu will be back better then ever! and well rested! We should also limit the MINs Timmy plays, I hope we get to see more MINs from Hill next year, aswell as IAN... Pop has high hopes for IAN and he seems like a perfect SF.

I think we should wait till the playoffs to see if Udoka is worth it... he can be the best bench warmer in the NBA if he does good. :lol if not, let him go, HECK I CAN PLAY BETTER THEN HIM

Let go of JV and Oberto, I rather the spurs look for Younger talent to play with Tony and to build that Chemistry.

Good grief, this is only about the one millionth thread on this subject. Why don't you look at some of the others over the past 3 days before starting another one. Besides you claim to be a Celtic fan. Why not worry about your own team since they are going to get beat by either the Cavs or Magic anyway. This is just too much!

iilluzioN
04-11-2009, 04:50 PM
:\ sry

MOD: plz lock this shit

rayray2k8
04-11-2009, 04:55 PM
2008-2009 plan...
Fail

Summers
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Team: Boston Celtics

Color me confused.