PDA

View Full Version : Warriors 64 Jazz 51 @ half

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 09:12 PM
CMON Warriors!

Monos lover doing well.

timvp
04-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Hollinger told me the Jazz were going to win the West last year and win the championship this year.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 09:17 PM
He backtracked last year in favor of the Lakers. He said the Jazz would win the West this year :lol

KSeal
04-11-2009, 09:20 PM
As a Laker fan I'm praying Dallas is the seven and Utah the eight. Utah is such crap right now, while Dallas is playing crazy good.

The Franchise
04-11-2009, 09:20 PM
It should be at least by 25. They are absolutely raping the Warriors on every foul call.

IronMexican
04-11-2009, 09:21 PM
White Jazz aren't nearly as good at home this season as last.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 09:22 PM
As a Laker fan I'm praying Dallas is the seven and Utah the eight. Utah is such crap right now, while Dallas is playing crazy good.

:lol our boys in blue would lose in 4-5 to Lakers anyway

Same w/ Hornets/Jazz though

KSeal
04-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Well Dallas doesn't match up very well with the Lakers but still I'd rather take the team backing into the playoffs then the team that is red hot like Dallas.

SpursDynasty
04-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I'll be glad that the Lakers are getting Utah in the first round. LA had too easy of a first round last year with Denver.

LA better get ready to play physical in the first round. No freebies this year.

Utah will steal one in LA, win all at EnergySolutions and win the series in 6.

balli
04-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Utah's fucking abhorrent. Based on their body language and hints in the local paper, my guess would be that Boozer is tearing the locker room, our chemistry and our will to win, into absolute shreds. :depressed

We won however many games in a row, 12 I think, several against the best teams in the league. And then Boozer comes back and our season tanks. Words cannot describe the hatred I have for that "man".

Lars
04-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Harpring is playing like a bitch.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Harpring's doing nothing but fouling in the 3rd. So blatant that that was the ONLY reason he was inserted

85-72 under 3 minutes left, Warriors shooting FT's.

wdguy
04-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Wow, Harpring is really dirty!

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-11-2009, 09:51 PM
hopefully Harpring will knock Kobe around in the 1st round :lol

balli
04-11-2009, 09:51 PM
I turned off the game. What did Harpring do? Something genuinely dirty, or is this just typical Spurstalk haterade?

The Franchise
04-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Damn, the Warriors are running through the Jazz tonight.

KSeal
04-11-2009, 09:53 PM
I'll be glad that the Lakers are getting Utah in the first round. LA had too easy of a first round last year with Denver.

LA better get ready to play physical in the first round. No freebies this year.

Utah will steal one in LA, win all at EnergySolutions and win the series in 6.

Yup, the Jazz will beat the Lakers, the Jazz are playing so well right now. *sigh*

Boston went 7,7,6,6 to win the title last year, this whole thought of having an easy first round will help you win a title doesn't mean shit. The best team will win in the end no matter how many more games they have to play. You get enough rest in between games in the playoffs it really doesn't matter.

SpursDynasty
04-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Matt Harpring, Jarron Collins and Andrei Kirilenko have been in Utah for a while and played alongside Malone and Stockton, this Utah team isn't a team to take lightly. Look out LA.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 09:55 PM
93-76 after 3

KSeal
04-11-2009, 09:56 PM
93-76 after 3

They're taking out the Lakers, NO DOUBT!

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 09:56 PM
I turned off the game. What did Harpring do? Something genuinely dirty, or is this just typical Spurstalk haterade?

I didn't say he was dirty, I just said he is fouling a lot :lol. Getting away with a few too.

j-money24
04-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Hollinger told me the Jazz were going to win the West last year and win the championship this year.

:lmao
He also said the Jazz would have the best record in the West.

balli
04-11-2009, 10:05 PM
I didn't say he was dirty, I just said he is fouling a lot :lol. Getting away with a few too.
Well, like I said, I turned off the game, but I have no doubt that Sloan specifically put him in to foul and foul hard, probably because everybody else on the team is playing like cowards. Normally I wouldn't be in favor of such a policy, but IF Sloan was doing it to make everybody else on our roster look like the soft bitches they are, then so be it.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Warriors 101 Jazz 89 6:16 left Warriors ball

CMON Warriors! Dont break my heart!

j-money24
04-11-2009, 10:16 PM
The game is getting closer now.

KSeal
04-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Jazz are not only going to lose but get blown out, how pathetic, truly pathetic. They don't even have the excuse of injury anymore, they just suck.

KSeal
04-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Damn, they're close.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Refs ABSOLUTELY have fucked the Warriors in this quarter

I can't believe it, worst officiated game I've seen since... well, since the Hornets/Mavs game last night where the refs gave Cp3 the Wade treatment.

Still a 7 pt lead with 2:45 left and Morrow shooting a FT

Shank
04-11-2009, 10:20 PM
You might have to fold up your franchise if a dude named 'Rob Kurz' is beating your ass at home.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Holy shit yet another horrible call

This is pathetic

balli
Jazz are not only going to lose but get blown out, how pathetic, truly pathetic. They don't even have the excuse of injury anymore, they just suck.
That's the thing. They don't suck. They're an incredibly talented team. IMO, they have the talent on that roster that they should be 2nd in the west, behind LA, but well ahead of everyone else.

Which is what makes this so awful for their fans. They're a team with major, major, major flaws in character and chemistry and willpower, but not in talent. So yeah, maybe they do suck, but they shouldn't.

Ghazi
Ball dont lie, D will misses the a FT he didnt deserve

timvp
04-11-2009, 10:24 PM
The Warriors would be damn dangerous if they ever made the playoffs and got their role players to play way above their heads while hitting miraculous halfcourt three-pointers for an entire series.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Worst fucking quarter of officiating I've seen since the 2006 Finals when the Mavs were robbed of a championship.

Yet the Warriors will still win

balli
Yet the Warriors will still win
I hope so.

sook
Not watching but damn Anthony Randolf is one sick mofo, how do you have a 6'10" frame and move so fluid? If he works on his game he could be a premier wing in this league with that athleticism.

Shank
04-11-2009, 10:26 PM
The Warriors would be damn dangerous if they ever made the playoffs and got their role players to play way above their heads while hitting miraculous halfcourt three-pointers for an entire series.

Ummmm...:)

Double-Up
04-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Thank you Warriors for just doing what your suppose to do. :lol

sook
Im watching this Utah game and Ive never seen so many purposely missed calls by these zebras. Im surprised the game is in Utah. This is why I dont want to play this team in the first round.

wait so the officiating wasn't biased towards Utah? How is that possible?

Ghazi
I think they just said the top 4 scorers for the Warriors are undrafted :lol

KSeal
04-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Now D-Will is hurt too, bad night for Utah.

sook
04-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Don Nelson is a great man. I can't believe he is staying to mentor these young guys

The Franchise
04-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Just when I thought the refs couldn't be any more full of shit, the fourth quarter in Utah started. How can the league allow officiating like this to happen? Congress should get involved. :lol

IronMexican
04-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Damn. I wanted Utah to win.

balli
04-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Now D-Will is hurt too, bad night for Utah.
You've gotta be f'ing kidding me. Badly?

sook
04-11-2009, 10:36 PM
i hope we face them if Deron misses out. They will no what it feels like getting beat when your best player is injured :lol jk jk Best of luck to dwill i seriously love the guy's game, and on top of that he has stayed very humble

The Franchise
04-11-2009, 10:37 PM
You've gotta be f'ing kidding me. Badly?

Strained abdominal.

j-money24
04-11-2009, 10:37 PM
This is so bad for Jazz.
It's just not their year.
They'll be out in the first round.

j-money24
04-11-2009, 10:38 PM
D-will is my 2nd favourite player.
That guys game is amazing.
Very Underrated also.

sook
04-11-2009, 10:39 PM
utah has the 8th seed locked up pretty good. Dallas can coast now and let us win :)

balli
04-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Strained abdominal.

Thanks.

We're finished anyway but still, not cool. :depressed

Jazz Fans everywhere:
http://www.strategicprofits.com/wp-images/posts/pic-gun_to_head.jpg

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Mavs ain't outta the woods yet boys, especially if LA sits out the Utah game.

But right now I have a hunch the playoff opponent for Mavs is Blazers or Nuggets.

I don't like any of those match ups for some reason, even though we went 3-0 v the Blazers. Both are preferable to LA.

sook
04-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks.

We're finished anyway but still, not cool. :depressed

Jazz Fans everywhere:
http://www.strategicprofits.com/wp-images/posts/pic-gun_to_head.jpg

You know what I was thinking? I think T-Mac is to thank for this, well i mean on our side. Whenever T-Mac was playing the Jazz would do good and knock us out of the first round. Now that he's injured the rox are playing good and the jazz are sucking (kind of like during the period when we won the championships)
:toast

I think playing Tmac just gives your team that extra motivation :lol

lil_penny
04-11-2009, 10:43 PM
What the hell is up with the jazz??? Man I have to put my little brother on anti depresents now

balli
04-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Mavs ain't outta the woods yet boys, especially if LA sits out the Utah game.
Screw it, we couldn't beat a tired 7 man deep Warriors team tonight. LA could throw a lineup of Vujabitch, Mbenga, Powell, Walton & Farmar at us and we'd still probably lose by 20.

timvp
04-11-2009, 10:48 PM
I feel sorry for the team that pays Carlos Boozer this summer.

Very sorry.

Chieflion
04-11-2009, 10:49 PM
C.J Watson is almighty. C.J Watson for MVP.

balli
04-11-2009, 10:49 PM
You know what I was thinking? I think T-Mac is to thank for this, well i mean on our side. Whenever T-Mac was playing the Jazz would do good and knock us out of the first round. Now that he's injured the rox are playing good and the jazz are sucking (kind of like during the period when we won the championships)
:toast

I think playing Tmac just gives your team that extra motivation :lol

I'm going to keep blaming Boozer, but I'm glad for your sake that the Rocket's over-rated malcontent just decided to check out for the year. I wish ours had done the same.

Pentagruel
04-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Man, how did the Jazz look so good not long ago when Deron was getting back in the flow of things and just look awful the last couple of games? Losing at home to a Warriors team wracked by injuries? Damn. CJ Watson looked like a Superstar haha...

balli
04-11-2009, 10:52 PM

Very sorry.
I feel bad for myself if he sticks around. If you were him would you opt out, in this economy, after 4 injury riddled seasons, followed by a period of extreme ineffectiveness? I wouldn't. Hopefully someone will trade for him just because his salary's off the books after next year. Which means we'll have to take on some monetary baggage. But not being the owner, I don't care, anything to get Boozer the fuck out of SLC.

Chieflion
04-11-2009, 10:56 PM
C.J Watson 38 points 7 rebounds 9 assists 1 steal
Rob Kurz 21 points 5 rebounds 3 assists
Kelenna Azubuike 18 points 4 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal and 2 blocks
Anthony Morrow 13 points 2 assists 2 rebounds
Anthony Randolph 11 points 8 rebounds 2 assists 1steal

Top 4 scorers are undrafted. Anthony Randolph = Freak of nature

Come on Spurs, hire their prospect scouts.

sribb43
04-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Those fuckin' refs were trying everything to get the Jazz back in the game in the 4th...just a shitty effort by the Jazz, I couldnt beleive Jazz were down 15 in the 4th when i got home.

I would love for the Mavs to win tomorrow but it now give them some room for error. Rockets game wed could be the game that determines LA or whoever else..that is only if the Jazz beat the Lakers on tuesday (doubtful even if LA tries to tank the game if D Will is out)

sribb43
04-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Did Nellie get ejected, or was he at his house in Maui drinking beer already? why was Keith Smart coaching?

timvp
04-11-2009, 11:02 PM
I feel bad for myself if he sticks around. If you were him would you opt out, in this economy, after 4 injury riddled seasons, followed by a period of extreme ineffectiveness? I wouldn't. Hopefully someone will trade for him just because his salary's off the books after next year. Which means we'll have to take on some monetary baggage. But not being the owner, I don't care, anything to get Boozer the fuck out of SLC.If I had to guess, he opts out and goes to Detroit.

Ghazi
04-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Was D Will's injury that bad?

KSeal
04-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Was D Will's injury that bad?

He looked to be in quite a lot of pain but who knows how bad it is. They have a real shot to make it a series against the Lakers but if D-Will isn't at 100% I'm not so sure they can. I hope he's ok.

j-money24
04-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Without D-Will, the lakers sweep.

Brickhouse
04-12-2009, 02:03 AM
I would love for the Mavs to win tomorrow but it now give them some room for error. Rockets game wed could be the game that determines LA or whoever else..that is only if the Jazz beat the Lakers on tuesday (doubtful even if LA tries to tank the game if D Will is out)

It would be just like the Mavs to fuck up this chance to grab 7th possibly 6th seed now that there is maybe a little leeway.
One step forward, two steps backwards.

Mark Jackson
04-12-2009, 02:07 AM
If you're the Utah Jazz there is NO excuse for this loss.

You're fighting to get out of the 8th spot, maybe save your season, and you get outplayed by CJ Watson, Anthony Morrow, and Rob Kurz? Are you kidding me?

This has been the most disappointing team in the Western Conference, in my mind, and it's not even close. Now they just gotta come out and compete against the Los Angeles Lakers and maybe they can steal a game or two.

KSeal
04-12-2009, 02:10 AM

They need D-Will to play out of his mind for them to have a real shot at winning the series. This is possible going up against guys like Fisher and Farmar but against the new found beast Mr. Brown and now that D-Will has an oblique strain things could be pretty tough on him. Lakers have a huge advantage down low too. Jazz are pretty fucked unless the Lakers just play horrid and they play perfect.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 03:13 AM
It would be just like the Mavs to fuck up this chance to grab 7th possibly 6th seed now that there is maybe a little leeway.
One step forward, two steps backwards.

Meh, we shouldn't get the hopes up for our boys in blue today.

Looked at the stats, Dirk shoots 30% in the past 5 noon games (1-4)

How the hell? What's his deal. that's brutally bad.

Amongst the other factors (road game, just beat em, Cp3).

I expect my guys to win the home games though.

KSeal
04-12-2009, 03:27 AM
Dallas, please own the Rockets in the last game of the year, please.

Sportstudi
04-12-2009, 04:57 AM
You guys should be toasting right now to get the Blazers or the Thuggets.

Or Houston instead of the Blazers. Houston owns the tiebreaker against Portland, so the Blazers have to win against both OKC and Denver. Houston has two games left as well, against NO and Dallas. If we want to play against Portland, we should win all of our remaining games and hope that Portland is able to win their games as well. Denver only needs to win their game against the Kings to stay in front of Portland. Even if they lose the last game against Portland, which would lead to a head-to-head of 2-2, they own the division record, thus they need only one win to clinch the second place behind LA.

Sportstudi
04-12-2009, 05:06 AM
Those fuckin' refs were trying everything to get the Jazz back in the game in the 4th...just a shitty effort by the Jazz, I couldnt beleive Jazz were down 15 in the 4th when i got home.

Well, maybe Stern wanted to make sure that the Lakers won't face NO or the Jazz but Dallas. Too bad for him that the Jazz couldn't get it done :hat

I'm already quite curious about the refs in today's game against NO. If Paul gets the same treatment like on Friday, I wouldn't be surprised.

But I agree, if D-Will's injury is quite bad, the Lakers shouldn't have problems. Without him, the Jazz don't have a real shot to beat LA.

Girasuck
04-12-2009, 09:11 AM

The Lakers sweep even if DWill is fine. The off season can't get here fast enough.

pauls931
04-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Damn, the suns are not in the playoffs but this team is? argh.

pauls931
04-12-2009, 10:06 AM

Very sorry.

What happened to boozer? He was doing well, essentially a less physical version of barkley. (fadeaway opposed to grinding it out)

balli
04-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Damn, the suns are not in the playoffs but this team is? argh.
Honestly, I'd love it if Stern stripped the Jazz of their playoff spot and gave it to Phoenix. It's what Utah deserves. At least Phoenix's players give a fuck.

lurker
04-12-2009, 12:11 PM
^That game in Dallas says otherwise. I actually wanted them to win and they didn't even bother to show up.

pauls931
04-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Honestly, I'd love it if Stern stripped the Jazz of their playoff spot and gave it to Phoenix. It's what Utah deserves. At least Phoenix's players give a fuck.

to be honest, they didn't at the end hence missing the playoffs... How about we pick another team to take the jazz's place?

KSeal
04-12-2009, 07:07 PM
What happened to boozer?

Injuries is what happened.