PDA

View Full Version : SA Weather Meteorologists are a bunch of Dumb$#@es

SequSpur
04-12-2009, 12:23 PM
WTF was that? It didn't even fukin rain. So, I had plans to go out on the lake this weekend and boat around a little and because of these dumbf$%cks, I covered it up and put everything away...

It was supposed to rain all morning.. the fukin sky is blue! and there isn't shit in sight....

Fuck this place, what a choke out of all proportions...

sMB :pctoss

Mugshot
04-12-2009, 12:28 PM
10-4 on that.

Jennifer Broome is about to get my womb broom.

ashbeeigh
04-12-2009, 01:02 PM
PS it rained at my house around 2 am.

Bender
04-12-2009, 01:36 PM
I told my wife the same thing this morning when we got out of bed (around noon). She said " I thought it was suppossed to rain, storm, hail, and all that?!" I said weathermen don't know crap, and get paid big money for saying stuff that basically translates to "it might rain and storm, but it might not"

Mugshot
04-12-2009, 02:20 PM
PS it rained at my house around 2 am.

It rained over here from about 1 am until 7 am and then it was over.

Biernutz
04-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Have you ever gone to The Weather Channel on TV to get local weather when a storm is hitting. What a joke. Cable TV in SAT once had a channel with a radar screen 24 hours a day. The good old days-----

exstatic
04-12-2009, 03:22 PM
WTF was that? It didn't even fukin rain. So, I had plans to go out on the lake this weekend and boat around a little and because of these dumbf$%cks, I covered it up and put everything away...

It was supposed to rain all morning.. the fukin sky is blue! and there isn't shit in sight....

It was Verga that all evaporated 5'6" above the ground. No wonder you registered nothing. I got soaked.

:lol

Shelly
04-12-2009, 04:02 PM
That's not very nice to talk about Manny that way...

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Weather Meteorologists? Where's the ATM Machine?

J.T.
04-12-2009, 05:20 PM

I guess the News and Sports Meteorologists had their shit covered well enough to be exempt from Sequ's hatering.

Wild Cobra
04-12-2009, 06:45 PM

How often do they get the weather right anyway? And people are then in belief of the anthropogenic global warning they claim?

ploto
04-12-2009, 07:33 PM
I was in a huge down pour just after 8:00 AM.

timvp
04-12-2009, 07:34 PM
i was in a huge down pour just after 8:00 am.

TMI.

a

SequSpur
04-12-2009, 09:05 PM
a beautiful fuking day.... what a bunch of asswads..

Slydragon
04-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Yup we change from camping at the park and spending the day there to going to my cousins because she has a huge covered patio.

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 07:53 AM
It rained over here from about 1 am until 7 am and then it was over.

:tu It woke me up. So then I stayed up flipping channels for the next hour. :lol

SpursStalker
04-13-2009, 08:53 AM
We got some good rain sat morning but turned into a great day for our bbq!!

Mixability
04-13-2009, 09:33 AM
i was seriously gonna start a thread just like this.

i swear, i could be a weatherman. all they ever say is:

There's a possibility of _________ ___________.

What looks like what will happen is ____________ _____________.

Fucking Steve Brown should concentrate more on the weather than his fucking garden.

S_A_Longhorn
04-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Have you ever gone to The Weather Channel on TV to get local weather when a storm is hitting. What a joke. Cable TV in SAT once had a channel with a radar screen 24 hours a day. The good old days-----

AT&T U-Verse channel 227 has On-Demand Weather. Satellite, radar, hourly forecasts, and video of AccuWeather meterologists telling what it will be like today & tomorrow. Update daily/hourly.

CubanMustGo
04-13-2009, 12:14 PM
AT&T U-Verse channel 227 has On-Demand Weather. Satellite, radar, hourly forecasts, and video of AccuWeather meterologists telling what it will be like today & tomorrow. Update daily/hourly.

Do you have the freaky guy doing the SA forecasts? There is this one real nutjob that does the Austin weather a lot. That, combined with the interminable wait whenever it downloads the program, makes it more annoying than I want to deal with - just drag over the laptop and look it up when I want to know what's going on.

I still would like to know why AT&T can't simply deliver custom TWC like cable companies do. How hard can it be?

BacktoBasics
04-13-2009, 12:18 PM
look at me I'm sequ I want you guys to know I'm rich and have a boat.

Mixability
04-13-2009, 12:20 PM
look at me I'm sequ I want you guys to know I'm rich and have a boat.

It's Sequ, how big of a boat could it be?

By "covering it up", he probably meant he put a towel over it.

Dr. Gonzo
04-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Sequ on his boat.

http://www.crafttoys.com/images/dory-1.gif

tp2021
04-13-2009, 01:00 PM

I see what you did there.

JudynTX
04-17-2009, 09:31 AM
They were pretty correct with the forecast for today! :wow

Lots of rain where I am.

CubanMustGo
04-17-2009, 09:41 AM
They were pretty correct with the forecast for today! :wow

Lots of rain where I am.

Yeah, even a blind pig can find an acorn every once in a while.

Earlier in the week they were saying it was supposed to rain in Austin all day Thursday, so of course not a drop.

Mixability
04-17-2009, 09:47 AM
I saw just have the news be the local news and sports, fuck the forecasts.

ashbeeigh
04-17-2009, 10:27 AM
So I'm watching WOAI in the morning and the douchebag weather guy doesn't even show me when the storms are going to move in to town. He just showed the current radar image.

They're in Kerrville and by my estimate I was telling myself "Boerne by 8:30" which is when I usually leave. So, I left early. Now, all the storms decided to moved north of San Antonio. Had he tracked the damn storms I would have had an extra 10 minutes of sleep. I need my sleep!

JudynTX
04-17-2009, 10:30 AM
So what channel does everyone watch when it comes to the weather? :lol

<==========Weather Channel Addict! :wow

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-17-2009, 10:45 AM
So I'm watching WOAI in the morning and the douchebag weather guy doesn't even show me when the storms are going to move in to town. He just showed the current radar image.

They're in Kerrville and by my estimate I was telling myself "Boerne by 8:30" which is when I usually leave. So, I left early. Now, all the storms decided to moved north of San Antonio. Had he tracked the damn storms I would have had an extra 10 minutes of sleep. I need my sleep!

"God forbid, it could be a tornado."

If somebody has that clip, I will buy you multiple drinks at the GTG.

Gervin44Silas13
04-17-2009, 02:49 PM
i was seriously gonna start a thread just like this.

i swear, i could be a weatherman. all they ever say is:

There's a possibility of _________ ___________.

What looks like what will happen is ____________ _____________.

Fucking Steve Brown should concentrate more on the weather than his fucking garden.

Have you ever seen Steve Brown in person?.......he looks like a fucking albino ...shame the sun hasn't killed him yet!

Gervin44Silas13
04-17-2009, 02:52 PM
I hate people that take pictures of Hail, or call the TV station to talk about there boring ass stories, how the wheather "almost" took their life...get a life and why are you on the ##### phone when it's thundering u dumbasses!