PDA

View Full Version : Gotta give Chris Paul major props!!!

scanry
04-12-2009, 02:22 PM
31 points and 17 assists

Oh my....

BTW just 1 turnover...:wow:wow:wow

sook
04-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Yet Ghazi is going to cry about Janero Pargo :lol

IronMexican
Best PG in the NBA.

Shank
And a muscle flex against Dirk...lol

What? That was on the Barea foul.

dirk4mvp
I hope he has fun trying to carry those turd sandwiches in the playoffs.

TampaDude
04-12-2009, 02:28 PM
CP3 is good enough that he doesn't need to resort to cheap shots and flopping. Past him, though, the Hornets are thin...and they have no bench at all.

balli
04-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Nice game, but... Kidd.

scanry
04-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Best PG in the NBA.

Without a question!!!

I think Deron is on par with CP3, but D-Will has way more talent on his side.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 02:29 PM
still a flopping whining nut punching punk who defers to Jannero Pargo when it counts.

Parker > CP3

:lol

Brickhouse
04-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Just mark down Chris Paul with career games when he plays against Kidd.

Shank
04-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Without a question!!!

I think Deron is on par with CP3, but D-Will has way more talent on his side.

Agreed, but they seem to be pissing that talent away.

IronMexican
04-12-2009, 02:31 PM
I can't wait to see Mark Cuban trade some good contracts for Paul. That ark Cuban character is quite generous.

balli
04-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Agreed, but they seem to be pissing that talent away.
Yeah. I would like to think Utah has more talent, but they're such bitchmade losers who don't want to compete, that said talent doesn't even matter.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Utah isn't that talented. Wing players aren't exceptional and their interior defense is non existent.

;)

IronMexican
04-12-2009, 02:35 PM
D-Will has more upside, but CP3 is still the better player.

Put CP3 on the Jazz, and they are the favorites.

Shank
04-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah. I would like to think Utah has more talent, but they're such bitchmade losers who don't want to compete, that said talent doesn't even matter.

It's certainly bizarre that it's gotten to this point. 1-5, Utah is on-par or better than anything the Hornets can roll out. I'd take the combo of D-Will/Boozer over Paul/West in a veeeeeeeery slight nod. From there, Okur, Miles, Millsap, Brewer, etc. are better than that garbage New Orleans puts out there. Will Sloan be on the hot seat if they falter in the postseason?

balli
04-12-2009, 02:36 PM
D-Will has more upside, but CP3 is still the better player.

Put CP3 on the Jazz, and they are the favorites.
What's Paul going to do about dudes not trying that Deron can't? I mean Deron's getting 20 and 10+ every night too. And he's playing defense. At some point there's nothing you can do when your teammates just flat out quit on you.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Agree with balijuana.

balli
04-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Will Sloan be on the hot seat if they falter in the postseason?
No. But he should be. He's turned the second half of this team's season into rehab for Carlos Boozer's starting job. And in the process destroyed the will, chemistry and cohesiveness of everyone else.

We won what? 12 straight games? Over quality opponents. 4 in a row on the road. Boozer comes back, immediately starts, never gets demoted... and the entire team falls apart.

dirk4mvp
04-12-2009, 02:40 PM
CP3 should be in the mvp talk over Dwight Howard, a guy who defers to the likes of Turkoglu and Lewis in the 4th quarter.

The TroutBum
04-12-2009, 02:44 PM
If by "Props" you mean, "Baseball Bats to the Face" -- then I'm all for it. In fact, I'll give him two.

Little cock sucking flopper.

Shank
04-12-2009, 02:45 PM
If by "Props" you mean, "Baseball Bats to the Face" -- then I'm all for it. In fact, I'll give him two.

Little cock sucking flopper.

Couldn't have said it better myself :toast

balli
04-12-2009, 02:47 PM
:lol at Trout's consistent dedication to cp3 hatred. He does indeed drink pee.

peskypesky
04-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Best PG in the NBA.

you think?

Bob Lanier
04-12-2009, 04:14 PM
I thought Jason Kidd was the best point guard in the NBA? He has the Z-scores and everything!

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:33 PM
I mean Deron's getting 20 and 10+ every night too.

son that is false ... Deron has never averaged 20+ points per game. talk to me whenever he learns how to get past 18-19 points per game. You can't just add a point or two to his stats lol.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself :toast

LMAO sons at these mavericks fans OF ALL PEOPLE whining about Paul flopping .... your team has Dirk. the man who pretty much created the art of flopping.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Dirk does not flop to the extent of Paul. Nor does he get nearly as many bullshit calls as Paul.

I think I saw Paul flop more in one game this year than I've seen Dirk all year.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Chris Paul >>>>>> Deron Williams

and it's not even close

BUMP
04-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Its obvious after this game Paul>>>>>Williams

The Hornets have TWO players and thats it. The rest of them are scrubs plain and simple. Thats the frustrating part about this loss. You take away Chris Paul and they are the worst team in the league. I cant believe one person can make such a differnce.

sook
04-12-2009, 04:43 PM

and it's not even close

:hat

kcplayboi_26
04-12-2009, 04:45 PM

and it's not even close

agggreeee

balli
04-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Ummmmmm. I seem to remember Paul tearing up Jason Kidd in this game. Yet just a week ago he got his handed to him by Deron. So say what you want about who's better, but y'all can get the fuck out of here with this >>>>>>>>>>>>>> bullshit. It's extremely close and I don't see why on earth that would change because Paul went off against the probably worst defensive pg in the league.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Ummmmmm. I seem to remember Paul tearing up Jason Kidd in this game. Yet just a week ago he got his handed to him by Deron. So say what you want about who's better, but y'all can get the fuck out of here with this >>>>>>>>>>>>>> bullshit. It's extremely close.

LOL another stupid mormon sons .... Paul's stat were just as good as Deron's .... the Hornets got beat by Utah because your team is better. we match up terribly against Utah. your guys are bigger than ours at EVERY position.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Ummmmmm. I seem to remember Paul tearing up Jason Kidd in this game. Yet just a week ago he got his handed to him by Deron. So say what you want about who's better, but y'all can get the fuck out of here with this >>>>>>>>>>>>>> bullshit. It's extremely close and I don't see why on earth that would change because Paul went off against the probably worst defensive pg in the league.

:sleep

balli
04-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Paul's stat were just as good as Deron's ....
No they weren't. Deron didn't have a TO.

Paul had 4 TO's and almost fouled out. And he allowed Deon to shoot 80%. And his team got blown out, per usual.

the Hornets got beat by Utah because your team is better. we match up terribly against Utah. your guys are bigger than ours at EVERY position.Dude, we've lost six out of seven. We got our asses handed to us by 7 scrubs last night. We're awful. Right now, we're the single worst NBA team. We don't match up well with anyone. Including NOH. Except at PG that is.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Its obvious after this game Paul>>>>>Williams

The Hornets have TWO players and thats it. The rest of them are scrubs plain and simple. Thats the frustrating part about this loss. You take away Chris Paul and they are the worst team in the league. I cant believe one person can make such a differnce.

This game means nothing, Dallas has one of the worst perimeter defenses in the league which is why the elite point guards and shooting guards always explode on us.

First off CP3 is only 6 foot. His impact on a game is marginal against the good defenses such as Cleveland, Houston, Denver (Billups does a good job on him), Boston, etc. Los Angeles could probably limit his impact in the playoffs too. He has been outplayed in his last meeting against Billups and Williams. Williams generally always outplays him.

Due to his height he doesn't often guard the premier perimeter player on the opposing team. And cannot bother shots, which is why teams generally shoot high 3 PT % against the Hornets.

As much as we talk about the lack of talent on the Hornets, they have a slew of 3-PT shooters, an 'all star' power forward, and a defensive anchor, along with veteran championship experience on the bench (marks, posey).

They're 49-31 because Paul cannot take a team over the hump. put Lebron on the Hornets and they're threatening the Lakers, and this is no lie.

Second off, he's a flopper who usually is gifted 2-4 points a game. :lol

lefty
04-12-2009, 04:57 PM
CP3 is good enough that he doesn't need to resort to cheap shots and flopping. Past him, though, the Hornets are thin...and they have no bench at all.

I hope that was sarcastic

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:57 PM
No they weren't.

Dude, we've lost six out of seven. We got our asses handed to us by 7 scrubs last night. We're awful. Right now, we're the single worst NBA team. We don't match up well with anyone. Including NOH. Except at PG that is.

son go look up the stats for every game NO has played against Utah and you will see that both Paul and Williams stats are nearly equal. Paul will outshine one game, Deron the next, etc. but most of the time they are only a couple points / assist apart. Utah is the only team in the entire NBA that worries me because the rest of our team cannot hang with their guys. Utah is a much bigger team than us at every position.

son you act as if we haven't been stinking up the joint as well lol. We have sucked ass since the All Star break without Chandler. However there is NO excuse for Utah to be in the situation they are in now with all of that talent ....

sook
04-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Bali, i have to agree you guys, cumelatively are a much better team than NO. That is the sole reason.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:02 PM
This game means nothing

son you are so full of shit. if the Mavs would have won you would be saying otherwise and YOU KNOW IT. if they had won, you would be more like ... "I told you all!! our boys in blue are alive and ready for the playoffs!" - Ghazi

second off, he's a flopper who usually is gifted 2-4 points a game.

dude you have Dirk on your team. he has made his living at the free throw line. they even GAVE him an MVP award for it. Dirk is one of the originals who started the whole flopping BS

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Why the fuck do you sissy cucks insist Utah has a bevy of talent?

Okur/Boozer/Millsap as your interior defense is not fucking talent.

Miles/Brewer/Kirilenko while good, are nothing exceptional as wing players. Thats not fucking talent. Especially since AK seems disinterested/dogging it or something.

BR Hornet just wants to pretend Utah is immensely more talented than the Hornets as a Paul > Williams argument.

That being said, David West would be the 7th best player on the Jazz roster :smokin, but let's not pretend Utah is that talented. They're talented, but are missing some crucial pieces (shooting guard, interior defense, a CENTER...).

dirk4mvp
dude

Character slip? I've never seen the honorable brhornet use such whitified words.

Ghazi
son you are so full of shit. if the Mavs would have won you would be saying otherwise and YOU KNOW IT. if they had won, you would be more like ... "I told you all!! our boys in blue are alive and ready for the playoffs!" - Ghazi

dude you have Dirk on your team. he has made his living at the free throw line. they even GAVE him an MVP award for it. Dirk is one of the originals who started the whole flopping BS

Not really, I didn't brag about the Friday win or start a "TELL ME HOW MY ASS tastes" thread. After all, New Orleans isn't a good team, that would be like me starting a thread about beating the Bulls or Sixers, teams in the same class as New Orleans.

manufor3
04-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Yet Ghazi is going to cry about Janero Pargo :lol

still a flopping whining nut punching punk who defers to Jannero Pargo when it counts.

Parker > CP3

:lol

:lol:lmao:rollin

sook
04-12-2009, 05:07 PM
I should make a chart about Ghazi's future posts you can tell exactly what he will post with respect to the given topic. He is the most redundant poster on this board, all on accord to trying to be funny of course. He actually used to be a decent poster before he tried to copy SD so hard.

balli
04-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Bali, i have to agree you guys, cumelatively are a much better team than NO. That is the sole reason.
But they have a better record against everyone else than we do. So what's the difference? Are we only cumulatively better when we play NOH, or are we always cumulatively better, but just unlucky against every other team?

And I'm not even trying to make an argument about who's better or not, I'm just saying, it's ridiculous that because Paul goes off against Jason freakin' no defense Kidd, sons jump in here to say "it's not even close" between Deron and Paul.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 05:24 PM
But they have a better record against everyone else than we do. So what's the difference? Are we only cumulatively better when we play NOH, or are we always cumulatively better, but just unlucky against every other team?

And I'm not even trying to make an argument about who's better or not, I'm just saying, it's ridiculous that because Paul goes off against Jason freakin' no defense Kidd, sons jump in here to say "it's not even close" between Deron and Paul.

The reason the Jazz always beat the Hornets is because CP3 can't totally outplay Williams because Williams is on par with CP3. These two neutralize each others while the rest of the Jazz players abuse everyone else. Most teams the Hornets play can't matchup with CP3, but Utah has a superstar PG in Williams so Paul's effect on the game is neutralized. Lately, every winning team is beating New Orleans so what the Jazz did recently was no surprise.