PDA

View Full Version : The spurms in 5th Place

Spork KIller
04-12-2009, 02:43 PM
So where are all the dumbasses who said the spurms were a lock for second place?.

Your pathetic team is now in 5th place and beating the Jazz did nothing for you.

Just Pray, that you don't draw the Blazers in the first round, because they will tear you up to pieces.

Without Home Court Advantage, without the flopper and with the tin man at less than 100% (So he says) make the perfect recipe for FAILURE.

Enjoy your Early vacation! You will be out in the first round! :lol

ajballer4
04-12-2009, 02:51 PM
at least we made the playoffs..."the sun will rise in phoenix"...bs

kamikazi_player
04-12-2009, 02:53 PM
So where are all the dumbasses who said the spurms were a lock for second place?.

Your pathetic team is now in 5th place and beating the Jazz did nothing for you.

Just Pray, that you don't draw the Blazers in the first round, because they will tear you up to pieces.

Without Home Court Advantage, without the flopper and with the tin man at less than 100% (So he says) make the perfect recipe for FAILURE.

Hey enjoy the playoffs, aka vacation for the suns

Spork KIller
04-12-2009, 02:53 PM
at least we made the playoffs..."the sun will rise in phoenix"...bs spurms will join them soon right after next week.

ehz33satx
04-12-2009, 03:20 PM
5th place is a hell of a lot better than no place. Zilch. Zero. Nada.

:lobt2: :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Duncan2177
04-12-2009, 03:36 PM

How are the suns doing dumbass? :rolleyes

DAWixard
04-12-2009, 03:44 PM
:sleep Dont feed the troll

SanAntonioSpurs23
04-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Why do people continue to respond to this guy? By the way I thought he was a Rockets fan pretending to be a Suns fan.

Creation88
04-12-2009, 03:47 PM
this guy's a fucking idiot.

TampaDude
04-12-2009, 03:55 PM
5th place is a hell of a lot better than no place. Zilch. Zero. Nada.

:lobt2: :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

^ this

Loquacist
04-12-2009, 04:08 PM
It's a Suns fan!!!!!

2003: Spurs beat Suns in first round 4 games to 2
2005: Spurs beat Suns in Conference Finals 4 games to 1
2007: Spurs beat Suns in Semifinals 4 games to 2
2008: Spurs beat Suns in first round 4 games to 1
2009: Suns missed the playoffs altogether

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

spursfan1000
04-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Haha, yo hows the suns playoffs holding up for you?

Muser
04-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Can't this guy be pinked? I mean if he couldn't start threads it would be a lot nicer.

romain.star
04-12-2009, 04:32 PM
I know that by answering I'm playing his game but please spurstalkers, STOP REPLYING ! Leave this piece of shit alone

Loquacist
04-12-2009, 04:36 PM
I know that by answering I'm playing his game but please spurstalkers, STOP REPLYING ! Leave this piece of shit alone

But replying is so much fun. There is stress relief to be had out of verbally pounding Suns fans, since the Suns have lost 4 playoff series to San Antonio in six years.

LakerHater
04-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I'm okay with 5th!!

http://px6.funformobile.com/ds_img.php?i=spursvssuns.gif&t=8&d=1fjdcjav7c&x=360&y=480&l1=169&l2=61

sook
04-12-2009, 04:42 PM
I sense a pink coming

Kori Ellis
04-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Can't this guy be pinked? I mean if he couldn't start threads it would be a lot nicer.

He's been pinked, banned and just about everything else. He comes back.

Everyone's best bet is to use your Ignore List, and stop responding to the threads.

Spork KIller.
04-12-2009, 04:57 PM

Everyone's best bet is to use your Ignore List, and stop responding to the threads.

Please don't ignore me pathetic spurm fans...this is all I have...my life sucks, my team sucks and all I have left is the small hope that the spurms don't succeed...:lol :lol :lol

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2958/fucktonylepeuqq5.jpg

EricB
04-12-2009, 05:00 PM
^^^ :lol hilarious

RandomGuy
04-12-2009, 05:02 PM

Heh, you're cute. I simply can't really take this seriously.

Do you actually have a point or something?

Or is this just mental masturbation to see yourself type?

RandomGuy
04-12-2009, 05:03 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=322

RandomGuy
04-12-2009, 05:07 PM

Where would the fun be in that?

Foil (literature)

A foil is a character that contrasts with another character (usually the protagonist) and so highlights various facets of the main character's personality. A foil usually has some important characteristics in common with the other character, such as, frequently, superficial traits or personal history. The author may use the foil to throw the character of the protagonist into sharper relief.

The "straight man" in a comedy duo is a comic foil. While the straight man portrays a reasonable and serious character, the other portrays a funny, dumb, or simply unorthodox one. The humor in these partnerships derives from the interactions between these drastically different personalities.

------------------------------

In the flora and fuana of a sports message board, it makes it more interesting to have the occasional buffoon to be the easy target of derision.

Budkin
04-12-2009, 05:21 PM
How's the lottery looking asshole?

J.T.
04-12-2009, 05:37 PM
I agree. F the Spurs, I hope they go home in the first round so I can start rooting for the Lakers and Mavs.

sananspursfan21
04-12-2009, 06:22 PM

don't worry about it, he's funny. when he posts this stuff, use the "sticks and stones" mentality and laugh it off

spursnatic
04-12-2009, 08:50 PM

Enjoy your Early vacation! You will be out in the first round! :lol And where the FUCK are your Suns at?...You stupid motherfucker, you always come on here talking shit. What is your problem?..Did you walk in or your wife fucking a SPURS player or what?...You stupid piece of shit...

angelbelow
04-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Lol

lefty
04-12-2009, 10:14 PM
spurms will join them soon right after next week.

What's with the " Spurms " obsession?

Are you thirsty?

SouthTexasRancher
04-12-2009, 10:14 PM
:lol

Yo, sporkie, could you give us an update on your Phoney Sunettes? I can't seem to find them in the standings. Did they fall out of the NBA into the D-League? Or did they switch over to the WNBA? TIA for your help in this matter, :idiot...!