PDA

View Full Version : Ghazi .... hows my a$$ taste??? (Hornets 102 Mavs 92)

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:30 PM
son I told you the other night in Dallas was a joke. you know damn well that it was a complete FLUKE that Josh Howard of all people scored big for yall in that game. where was he today son? still hung over from partying last night in NOLA? 5 of 16 shooting from him LOLZ ..... season series: Hornets 3 Dallas Choking Vaginas 1 fluke win.

God bless the rest of you sons and happy easter, but Ghazi ... please son tell me how my ass taste!

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 04:33 PM
lol, Dallas shooting 40% and winning is a "fluke", but the Horents shooting 56% isn't a fluke.

Congrats on splitting 2 games , enjoy your 7 seed.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:37 PM
lol, Dallas shooting 40% and winning is a "fluke", but the Horents shooting 56% isn't a fluke.

Congrats on splitting 2 games , enjoy your 7 seed.

LOL at you son! .... you know the Hornets OWN the Mavs now. you do realize that the Hornets shot what? 30% in the first quarter of that game in Dallas while the Mavs were around 60%????? talk about a FLUKE there, yet we STILL almost came back and won because Dallas loves choking away their leads (see the 2006 NBA finals for further reference)

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Hornets out shot the Mavs last game, fail.

Hornets do not own anybody. Enjoy your 1 and done this year and enjoy your 10th seed next year as the Thunder/Warriors leapfrog.

BOYCOTT the final game this Sunday and tell EVERYONE you know to do the same! If the team (other than Paul of course) wants to give a half ass pathetic effort to finish out the year, then the fans should too! why should we continue to pack the hive for this horse shit? I don't care if you already have tickets, BURN THEM. I would normally say donate the tickets to the "children in need" on ticket exchange like I have in the past, but those kids have suffered enough so there is no need to make them sit through this bullshit. BOYCOTT NOW!

BUMP
04-12-2009, 04:40 PM
they arent the New Orleans Hornets.

that "team" will now be referred to as Chris Paul. take him away, and you guys turn into the laughing stock of the league.

Banzai
04-12-2009, 04:41 PM
One thing I noticed today is that the Hornets do not have a bench. Chris Paul and David West won the game.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Hornets out shot the Mavs last game, fail.

Hornets do not own anybody. Enjoy your 1 and done this year and enjoy your 10th seed next year as the Thunder/Warriors leapfrog.

BOYCOTT the final game this Sunday and tell EVERYONE you know to do the same! If the team (other than Paul of course) wants to give a half ass pathetic effort to finish out the year, then the fans should too! why should we continue to pack the hive for this horse shit? I don't care if you already have tickets, BURN THEM. I would normally say donate the tickets to the "children in need" on ticket exchange like I have in the past, but those kids have suffered enough so there is no need to make them sit through this bullshit. BOYCOTT NOW!

lol sure thing son! keep hating! .... its not my fault that your team has a billionaire owner and he still can't buy your pathetic ass team a championship LMAO ... keyword there "buy".

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:43 PM
One thing I noticed today is that the Hornets do not have a bench. Chris Paul and David West won the game.

lol son where have you been all year? the only hope we have off the bench is Posey and he hasn't done squat.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 04:44 PM
pathetic ... Golden State completely dominated and owned the Hornets tonight. nothing new though. outside of Chris Paul, this team is 100% pure trash. fuck Peja.

:lol

BUMP
04-12-2009, 04:45 PM
seriously. Paul is amazing. If the Hornets had some decent players out there, then they would be unstoppable on offense because Paul gets people good shots every single possession.

Its too bad he's surrounded by scrubs. he should demand a trade in the offseason (to Dallas)

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 04:47 PM
:lol

son this is nothing new. why else would I say it? .... today even proved that we are a weak team without Paul and West. we should be better, but Tyson has been out nearly half the year, and both Peja and Posey have been huge disappointments all year. however, both Posey and Peja each hit clutch shots today though. we haven't seen that at all this year from them.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 04:52 PM
More like luck shots bailing out shit possessions

Peja will not make a 3pointer in the playoffs when it counts, take that shit to the bank.

sook
04-12-2009, 04:56 PM

Yea I have been saying this for quite some time, give the hornets the rockets bench and they would be the best team in the league.

The rockets have 3 players that push the bench production upto 50 on any given night, I mean just look at our starting lineup there is a reason we are 3rd :lol

sook
04-12-2009, 04:57 PM
lol son where have you been all year? the only hope we have off the bench is Posey and he hasn't done squat.

Btw i understand why you have been saying Peja is trash, the guy barely grazed the rim on any of his shots before that one at the end

Findog
04-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Just like a Hornets fan to beat his meat raw over a regular season W. Both these teams are going to be fishing come the middle of May.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Yea I have been saying this for quite some time, give the hornets the rockets bench and they would be the best team in the league.

The rockets have 3 players that push the bench production upto 50 on any given night, I mean just look at our starting lineup there is a reason we are 3rd :lol

Along with your assertions that Manu = T-Mac, Phoenix is a contender, Amare > Dirk, and other stupid shit, this too is fucking stupid.

Benches do not win championships at the end of the day. Hornets +/- for the bench on the year is middle of the pack in the league, so by no means are they being dragged down by the "worst bench in the league". Furthermore Houston itself is not even near the top of the league when it comes to bench +/-.

Their starters +/- is around 7th or 8th, so it's safe to say that if the Hornets had a "good bench" theyd be the 7th or 8th best team in the league, instead of the 15th.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 04:59 PM
The Hornets did shoot 56%, but it wasn't from the whole team shooting well. CP3 and West were a combined 25-36 shooting while everyone else shot 15-36 (42%). Basically West did to Dirk/Damp/Bass what he should always do to them just like what Dirk did to West/Ely/Posey. Outside of CP3, the team shot 5-17 from 3's which is not good. The difference in the game was CP3.

sook
04-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Along with your assertions that Manu = T-Mac, Phoenix is a contender, Amare > Dirk, and other stupid shit, this too is fucking stupid.

Benches do not win championships at the end of the day. Hornets +/- for the bench on the year is middle of the pack in the league, so by no means are they being dragged down by the "worst bench in the league". Furthermore Houston itself is not even near the top of the league when it comes to bench +/-.

Their starters +/- is around 7th or 8th, so it's safe to say that if the Hornets had a "good bench" theyd be the 7th or 8th best team in the league, instead of the 15th.

You are just so fucking stupid aren't you. I will put this in layman's terms. THE STARTERS DO NOT PLAY THE WHOLE GAME. Besides that, the bench isn't there to give starters breathers, they add a whole new dynamic to what the coach can play to counter lineups. When NO bench comes in the actually lose leads.

sook
04-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Oh and Amare is better than Dirk and if you want to take me out of context it just proves you are the sissy cuckold cum bubbler everyone makes you out to be, i said Manu was injured like T-Mac this season and continued to play.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:06 PM
More like luck shots bailing out shit possessions

Peja will not make a 3pointer in the playoffs when it counts, take that shit to the bank.

kinda like Kidd making 3's today? LMAO ... oh and how about all those LUCKY, FLUKE shots you guys pulled out of your ass in that game in Dallas??? LOL Josh Howard

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Amare is more talented athletically than Dirk. Superior talent does not mean superior basketball player. Fucking idiot.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Just like a Hornets fan to beat his meat raw over a regular season W. Both these teams are going to be fishing come the middle of May.

LOL son ... like a Mavericks fan can talk.

dirk4mvp
04-12-2009, 05:08 PM
kinda like Kidd making 3's today? LMAO ... oh and how about all those LUCKY, FLUKE shots you guys pulled out of your ass in that game in Dallas??? LOL Josh Howard

I don't understand how he hits fluke shots. He averages over 18 and that's with being injured most of the year. He's way better than anyone on the Hornets other than Paul and West, and he's pretty close to West's garbage ass.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Oh and Amare is better than Dirk

Are you being sarcastic? If you're serious, do you expect people to respect you and take you seriously after a statement like this?

sook
04-12-2009, 05:09 PM
That Kidd pull up 3 was a bad decision, i can see Terry make that same shot if he had been given the chance

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 05:09 PM

You sissy little cuck, your ass is just hurt because the Hornets are trash this year despite your sugar plum visions earlier in the season and during the off season. No Mavs fan started a thread after the Friday game boasting about the win yet you felt compelled to start this thread.

I also fail to see how the Mavs had a hot shooting day when they shot 40% on Friday. Were those 20 offensive rebounds against Ely/Marks/Armstrong fluke rebounds? Shut the fuck up you sissy cuck :hat.

Is David "I want my name in the paper" West supposed to shoot 14-21? That's a bigger fluke than anything else. Just a hot jump shooting night for West, who shoots 46% on the year but here and there will have an "explosion" game tricking the masses into thinking he's actually an All Star player.

Enjoy your 7/8 seed

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:10 PM
I don't understand how he hits fluke shots. He averages over 18 and that's with being injured most of the year. He's way better than anyone on the Hornets other than Paul and West, and he's pretty close to West's garbage ass.

Howard almost as good as West???? LMAO son!!! are you being serious?

West actually knows how to play 48 minutes and deliver when it COUNTS .... that fact alone sets them apart tremendously!

sook
04-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Are you being sarcastic? If you're serious, do you expect people to respect you and take you seriously after a statement like this?

It is well documented that Amare can put up beastly numbers, just go back to last year. Combined with his work ethic and his younger age, yea why wouldn't i pick him over dirk? Do you think I would want to pass to the guy that has a post up game or the one that shoots fadeaways at the end of games?

sook
04-12-2009, 05:11 PM

West actually knows how to play 48 minutes and deliver when it COUNTS .... that fact alone sets them apart tremendously!

Weren't these the same kids that were using Howard's absence as a reason of them playing better just earlier this season?

dirk4mvp

sons, they both are bone headed me first players who rarely impact the outcome of a game. Amare can also be added to this list.

Findog

Considering the Mavs have a Finals appearance and your pathetic carpetbagging franchise has never made it past the second round, in addition to not being able to beat us even ONCE over a ten year period, I'd say a little humility is in order. Congratulations on owning us for a period of one whole calendar year. Let's see if you can keep that up until 2019.

Are you excited about Chris Paul wearing a green and gold Seattle SuperSonics uniform come 2013?

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Wow, Amare has a post game? You really are a sissy little cuck arent you.

Amare is not a back to the basket player at fucking all.

dirk4mvp
It is well documented that Amare can put up beastly numbers, just go back to last year. Combined with his work ethic and his younger age, yea why wouldn't i pick him over dirk? Do you think I would want to pass to the guy that has a post up game or the one that shoots fadeaways at the end of games?

His work ethic? Like when he said he was gonna step up his gorilla game? Or like how he's probably the worst defender in the league still? lmao at him having a post game. Where's that at?

Ghazi
Howard and West are of the same caliber. West just looks slightly better because he plays next to Paul giving him a shit load of open 17 foot jumpers. Furthermore West does not deliver at the end of games, he is generally horrible down the stretch save a luck shot here and there. But even Howard could do that.

sook
04-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Wow, Amare has a post game? You really are a sissy little cuck arent you.

Amare is not a back to the basket player at fucking all.

We can play the denial game all day bud

BRHornet45
You sissy little cuck, your ass is just hurt because the Hornets are trash this year despite your sugar plum visions earlier in the season and during the off season. No Mavs fan started a thread after the Friday game boasting about the win yet you felt compelled to start this thread.

I also fail to see how the Mavs had a hot shooting day when they shot 40% on Friday. Were those 20 offensive rebounds against Ely/Marks/Armstrong fluke rebounds? Shut the fuck up you sissy cuck :hat.

Is David "I want my name in the paper" West supposed to shoot 14-21? That's a bigger fluke than anything else. Just a hot jump shooting night for West, who shoots 46% on the year but here and there will have an "explosion" game tricking the masses into thinking he's actually an All Star player.

Enjoy your 7/8 seed

LMAO son!!! .... Ghazi son I gotta admit. I LOVE IT whenever you get mad!

why would my ass be hurting son? we just dick whipped your Mavs YET AGAIN and won the season series as expected. it should have easily been a clean 4-0 sweep, but I'll take 3-1 any day.

son serious question though .... with Dirk getting older, who do you think Mark Cuban will BUY .... KEYWORD BUY ..... to make Dallas a legit team? God knows yall enjoy trading away any promising young talent (see Devin Harris for example)

Findog
It is well documented that Amare can put up beastly numbers, just go back to last year.

He and Dirk can both score in bunches, congratulations on noticing the obvious.

Combined with his work ethic

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You mean the same guy that dogged his knee rehab in 2006? The same guy that has all the physical tools to be a good defender but plays D like a matador after being in the league 6 years? You seriously think he has a better work ethic over a guy that has to be locked out of the gym?

and his younger age

Amare is at best a Robin. Dirk is better than Robin but not quite Batman. Since Amare will never be better than Robin, I could care less about the 4 year age difference.

yea why wouldn't i pick him over dirk? Do you think I would want to pass to the guy that has a post up game or the one that shoots fadeaways at the end of games?

You think Amare has a back to the basket post-up game? Sorry, but dunking the ball because your man left you to trap Nash on the p'n'r is not a back to the basket post up game. Dirk took a supporting cast of Josh Howard and Jason Terry to the Finals. The Suns came closer to a title without Amare than with him.

Amare> Dirk? Gawd, that's dumb.

sook
His work ethic? Like when he said he was gonna step up his gorilla game? Or like how he's probably the worst defender in the league still? lmao at him having a post game. Where's that at?
He can defend if he wants to, are you going to call anyone a bad defender having played for Mike Dantoni?

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 05:15 PM

As usual, Manipulating numbers to suit your point of view.

Those numbers just tell the offensive value, but takes no account of defense. Rosters have changed drastically for the Rockets so your stats become meaningless when it comes to them.

Also, a number of the Hornets bench players have started with CP3 so their +/- goes up themselves while decreasing the +/- of the starting lineup as a whole.

I'm not sure if Dirk is considered better than Amare. True Amare has his faults, but when he's healthy, Phoenix is generally better than the Mavs and Amare is a stat machine in the process.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Weren't these the same kids that were using Howard's absence as a reason of them playing better just earlier this season?

lol I know son .... on my way home today I couldn't help but wonder "what sissy excuses will Ghazi and his crew come up with today?"

Indazone
04-12-2009, 05:16 PM
This is the Mavs team that Barea said nobody else in the West wanted a part of. The vaunted and overrated Dallas Mavericks :lmao

dirk4mvp
He can defend if he wants to, are you going to call anyone a bad defender having played for Mike Dantoni?

So where's that god almighty work ethic you were just boasting? Amare is a terrible defender. Eric Dampier usually has his best games when he plays Amare.

sook
He and Dirk can both score in bunches, congratulations on noticing the obvious.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You mean the same guy that dogged his knee rehab in 2006? You seriously think he has a better work ethic over guy that has to be locked out of the gym?

Amare is at best a Robin. Dirk is better than Robin but not quite Batman. Since Amare will never be better than Robin, I could care less about the 4 year age difference.

You think Amare has a back to the basket post-up game? Sorry, but dunking the ball because your man left you to trap Nash on the p'n'r is not a back to the basket post up game. Dirk took a supporting cast of Josh Howard Jason Terry to the Finals. The Suns came closer to a title without Amare than with him.

Amare> Dirk? Gawd, that's dumb.

No.

No.

No.

No.

I stated earlier to Ghazi, twist it anyway you want it, reality won't be warped. If I recall, he came back stronger after Rehab, man said he wouldn't be able to sustain playing at a high level. He proved them wrong.

sook
04-12-2009, 05:17 PM
So where's that god almighty work ethic you were just boasting? Amare is a terrible defender. Eric Dampier usually has his best games when he plays Amare.

It takes great determination and work ethic to come back from the surgery like Amare.

BRHornet45
Considering the Mavs have a Finals appearance and your pathetic carpetbagging franchise has never made it past the second round, in addition to not being able to beat us even ONCE over a ten year period, I'd say a little humility is in order. Congratulations on owning us for a period of one whole calendar year. Let's see if you can keep that up until 2019.

Are you excited about Chris Paul wearing a green and gold Seattle SuperSonics uniform come 2013?

lol weak son! weak!! ... now go back to the political forum where you belong you bitch you .... don't you have some Obama dick to suck??

Findog

Shawn Marion, Raja Bell and Boris Diaw all managed to play good defense for Mike D'Antoni. What is Amare's excuse? He's a loser that cares more about stats, endorsements and looking good than winning. Every player in the league says they'd rather be on a winner than a losing team...but if means that they have to sacrifice part of their game to fit a team concept, they don't buy in. Amare is the poster child for that phenomenon.

dirk4mvp
Can we ask the die hard suns fans on the board what they think of Amare and who they think is better?

Findog
lol weak son! weak!! ... now go back to the political forum where you belong you bitch you .... don't you have some Obama dick to suck??

So no rebuttal then, you sissy little cuckold bitch?

sook
04-12-2009, 05:18 PM
as usual, manipulating numbers to suit your point of view.

Those numbers just tell the offensive value, but takes no account of defense. Rosters have changed drastically for the rockets so your stats become meaningless when it comes to them.

Also, a number of the hornets bench players have started with cp3 so their +/- goes up themselves while decreasing the +/- of the starting lineup as a whole.

i'm not sure if dirk is considered better than amare. True amare has his faults, but when he's healthy, phoenix is generally better than the mavs and amare is a stat machine in the process.

thank you.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:18 PM
It takes great determination and work ethic to come back from the surgery like Amare.

Go read the Jack McCallum book about the 05-06 Suns. Amare dogged his rehab. Ask any Suns fan on this board.

sook
04-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Shawn Marion, Raja Bell and Boris Diaw all managed to play good defense for Mike D'Antoni. What is Amare's excuse? He's a loser that cares more about stats, endorsements and looking good than winning. Every player in the league says they'd rather be on a winner than a losing team...but if means that they have to sacrifice part of their game to fit a team concept, they don't buy in. Amare is the poster child for that phenomenon.

You named 3 players, and actually, Raja Bell was brought in for that sole purpose.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:20 PM
No.

No.

No.

No.

I stated earlier to Ghazi, twist it anyway you want it, reality won't be warped. If I recall, he came back stronger after Rehab, man said he wouldn't be able to sustain playing at a high level. He proved them wrong.

Jesus Christ you're dumb. Amare himself said he's not back at the 04-05 level he displayed. He came back and played at a high level, but he's not better than Dirk and he's not as good as he was in 04-05. Do you follow basketball?

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:20 PM
So no rebuttal then, you sissy little cuckold bitch?

son your post was pure ignorance so no reply is needed.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:21 PM
sons the question still remains unanswered .... Ghazi how does my ass taste??

Ghazi
I'm not sure what the obsession with BR hornet stems from.

Because he's a white guy who pretends to be black? Because he has pictures of asses in his avatar? :lol cool I guess.

The guys a fucking tool. Earlier in the year when West was out but the Hornets were winning he was trashing West saying West's blackhole ass holds back Peja. Now that West has had a decent stretch of games he rips Peja and sucks Wests cock. Talk about wishy washy, talk about knee jerk, talk about no basketball intellect

Earlier in the year he was telling us the Horents were a scary team this year, a championship contender. Now he's talking shit about beating a mediocre Dallas team in the season series :lol.

Oh, let's not forget that Dirk won his MVP because he's white, nevermind a 67 win season and 90/50/40 year, they gave it to him because he was fucking white :lol

The guys sthick might be funny, but he is a fucking dumbass when it comes to basketball.

BR you really are a sissy little cuck :smokin.

sook
Go read the Jack McCallum book about the 05-06 Suns. Amare dogged his rehab. Ask any Suns fan on this board.

Yup, he dogged it and came back so strong after missing a whole season...hmm yea.

Findog
You named 3 players, and actually, Raja Bell was brought in for that sole purpose.

Why can't Amare play good defense? He's not physically limited like Nash, who can't play defense. Dirk actually worked himself into something other than complete garbage on the defensive end. He went from being a sieve defensively to mediocre. 30 out of 30 coaches would take Dirk. Most GMs would take Dirk over Amare despite the 4 year age gap.

Muser
Eh, talking of ass tasting I wouldn't mind tasting hers.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Yup, he dogged it and came back so strong after missing a whole season...hmm yea.

He wasn't supposed to miss a whole season, he was supposed to be out 4 months. If he had worked hard at his rehab, he would've played more than 3 games in 05-06. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Findog
son your post was pure ignorance so no reply is needed.

Thank you Pastor Manning.

Ghazi
As usual, Manipulating numbers to suit your point of view.

Those numbers just tell the offensive value, but takes no account of defense. Rosters have changed drastically for the Rockets so your stats become meaningless when it comes to them.

Also, a number of the Hornets bench players have started with CP3 so their +/- goes up themselves while decreasing the +/- of the starting lineup as a whole.

I'm not sure if Dirk is considered better than Amare. True Amare has his faults, but when he's healthy, Phoenix is generally better than the Mavs and Amare is a stat machine in the process.

I'm not manipulating shit. The idiot who also claims Manu = T-Mac, Phoenix is a contender (9th lol), Amare > Dirk, also says the Hornets would be the best team in the league with a good bench.

I'm sorry, but a team w/ Rasual fucking Butler, peja fucking Stojakovic, David West, and Tyson Chandler in the starting lineup will never be the best in the league barring an injury plague. Paul cannot carry that much shit talent all the way to a title, which sook implies he would IF the Hornets had a more competent bench.

Indazone
04-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Eh, talking of ass tasting I wouldn't mind tasting hers.

You could just bend over and take it because that's what the rest of the Mav's season will be like. Bending over and taking it all.

sook
04-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Jesus Christ you're dumb. Amare himself said he's not back at the 04-05 level he displayed. He came back and played at a high level, but he's not better than Dirk and he's not as good as he was in 04-05. Do you follow basketball?
Hmm, instead of calling me dumb, do you want to back up your claim with statistical evidence or spew the same redundant crap everybody would expect you to say to support your own player. I am not a supporter of either team, what incentive would I have of saying that on no basis especially when I can say I don't hate your team.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm not sure what the obsession with BR hornet stems from.

Because he's a white guy who pretends to be black? Because he has pictures of asses in his avatar? :lol cool I guess.

The guys a fucking tool. Earlier in the year when West was out but the Hornets were winning he was trashing West saying West's blackhole ass holds back Peja. Now that West has had a decent stretch of games he rips Peja and sucks Wests cock. Talk about wishy washy, talk about knee jerk, talk about no basketball intellect

Earlier in the year he was telling us the Horents were a scary team this year, a championship contender. Now he's talking shit about beating a mediocre Dallas team in the season series :lol.

Oh, let's not forget that Dirk won his MVP because he's white, nevermind a 67 win season and 90/50/40 year, they gave it to him because he was fucking white :lol

The guys sthick might be funny, but he is a fucking dumbass when it comes to basketball.

BR you really are a sissy little cuck :smokin.

LMAO at you yet again son!!! .... Ghazi complaining about someone else whining??? if whining paid, you would be a fucking billionaire son. you are the KING of excuses around here. I give you props for that! lol you sissy little cuckold. go back to watching interracial flicks and dreaming about big black men like Tyson Chandler dick whipping your woman. LOLZZZZ

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:25 PM
You could just bend over and take it because that's what the rest of the Mav's season will be like. Bending over and taking it all.

LMAO son! good one lol

sook
Why can't Amare play good defense? He's not physically limited like Nash, who can't play defense. Dirk actually worked himself into something other than complete garbage on the defensive end. He went from being a sieve defensively to mediocre. 30 out of 30 coaches would take Dirk. Most GMs would take Dirk over Amare despite the 4 year age gap.

If I recall Dantoni's system doesn't stress defense, did you see Ginobili waltz in for a layup especially after they worked so hard to tie up that game last year...

Muser
I'm not a mavs fan, I just like the chick.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm not a mavs fan, I just like the chick.

no doubt son. she got a donk for a white bitch

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Hmm, instead of calling me dumb, do you want to back up your claim with statistical evidence or spew the same redundant crap everybody would expect you to say to support your own player. I am not a supporter of either team, what incentive would I have of saying that on no basis especially when I can say I don't hate your team.

You want stats? Dirk is just as good a scorer, is a better rebounder, is a better defender, is less selfish and more committed to team goals, and has put a team on his back and made it to the Finals. Raise your hand if you think the Mavs can go further in the playoffs without him than with. We already have seen the Suns prosper without Amare.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:27 PM
If I recall Dantoni's system doesn't stress defense, did you see Ginobili waltz in for a layup especially after they worked so hard to tie up that game last year...

Funny, they were average defensively under him, and completely cratered on that end under Porter and Gentry.

sook
04-12-2009, 05:27 PM
You want stats? Dirk is just as good a scorer, is a better rebounder, is a better defender, is less selfish and more committed to team goals, and has put a team on his back and made it to the Finals. Raise your hand if you think the Mavs can go further in the playoffs without him than with. We already have seen the Suns prosper without Amare.

Pure scoring doesn't back up your claim. Dirk DOES NOT have a better FG% which is expected since he shoots jumpers all day

sook
04-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Funny, they were average defensively under him, and completely cratered on that end under Porter and Gentry.

One thing we can agree on, you can just shift the identity of a team like that

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Statistically Dirk is a more efficient offensive player, Dirk is one of the most 15 efficient players of all fucking time. Dirk's defense while not great is better than Amare's. As far as accolades? Dirk led a jump shooting team to within one whistle of a fucking championship, Dirk is an 8 time all star, an MVP, and an 8 time all NBA player.

Another note on defense, Amare had foul trouble problems the past few years I believe, which meant Dirk plays 3-4 minutes a game more than amare because he doesn't foul as much. That's 6-8 more possessions, that's significant and a knock against Amare in favor of Dirk.

Also, dirk is more durable :lol. The injury prone ness of a player should be used to judge players, and Dirk is rarely hurt wheras Amare has missed over 120 games over the last 3 years.

Dirk has Amare beat as far as statistics, accomplishments, AND character/work ethic, which is why he is a better player despite being less gifted athletically

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Pure scoring doesn't back up your claim. Dirk DOES NOT have a better FG% which is expected since he shoots jumpers all day

Amare can't create his shot as well as Dirk. He isn't totally lost without Nash, but Dirk thrived without Nash while Amare needs him to make him look better than he actually is.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:30 PM
statistically dirk is a more efficient offensive player, dirk is one of the most 15 efficient players of all fucking time. Dirk's defense while not great is better than amare's. As far as accolades? Dirk led a jump shooting team to within one whistle of a fucking championship, dirk is an 8 time all star, an mvp, and an 8 time all nba player.

Also, dirk is more durable :lol. The injury prone ness of a player should be used to judge players, and dirk is rarely hurt.

Dirk has amare beat as far as statistics, accomplishments, and character/work ethic, which is why he is a better player despite being less gifted athletically

qft

sook
04-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Statistically Dirk is a more efficient offensive player, Dirk is one of the most 15 efficient players of all fucking time. Dirk's defense while not great is better than Amare's. As far as accolades? Dirk led a jump shooting team to within one whistle of a fucking championship, Dirk is an 8 time all star, an MVP, and an 8 time all NBA player.

Another note on defense, Amare had foul trouble problems the past few years I believe, which meant Dirk plays 3-4 minutes a game more than amare because he doesn't foul as much. That's 6-8 more possessions, that's significant and a knock against Amare in favor of Dirk.

Also, dirk is more durable :lol. The injury prone ness of a player should be used to judge players, and Dirk is rarely hurt wheras Amare has missed over 120 games over the last 3 years.

Dirk has Amare beat as far as statistics, accomplishments, AND character/work ethic, which is why he is a better player despite being less gifted athletically

Half of your shit is hypothetical, and I love how you blame officiating of a series to add to Dirk's resume. Bravo Ghazi.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Half of your shit is hypothetical, and I love how you blame officiating of a series to add to Dirk's resume. Bravo Ghazi.

I give Miami credit for winning that series. Even so, Dirk took a decent but not great supporting cast to the Finals. He raped the Spurs to get there. Amare's team went further without him and could never beat San Antonio. The juxtaposition seems pretty clear to me.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Should we really give credit to Miami for winning that fucking series?

No fucking way do the Mavs lose that series if not for Salvatore's cursed whistle. 3-2 lead going back to Dallas? No fucking way.

I'll give Salvatore's fucking whistle (along with D Whistle averaging 18.25 FT's over the last 4 games) more credit than a Cheat team that didn't shoot particularly well and committed a lot of turnovers that series. I also love how their physical style of play is rewarded with them shooting twice as many free throws as the Mavs in Game 5. The more physical team shoots 49 free throws, the "soft" team shoots 25 free throws? Makes sense :rolleyes

And it's a shame he did blow that whistle, then we wouldn't have sissy cucks underrating Dirk by claiming Amare, a fucking underachieving lazy player who just happens to be athletic, is better than him.

Just venting

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:39 PM

No fucking way do the Mavs lose that series if not for Salvatore's cursed whistle. 3-2 lead going back to Dallas? No fucking way.

I'll give Salvatore's fucking whistle (along with D Whistle averaging 18.25 FT's over the last 4 games) more credit than a Cheat team that didn't shoot particularly well and committed a lot of turnovers that series.

And it's a shame he did blow that whistle, then we wouldn't have sissy cucks underrating Dirk by claiming Amare, a fucking underachieving lazy player who just happens to be athletic, is better than him.

The Mavs had two games at home after Salvatore's atrocious call.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:41 PM

I'll give Salvatore's fucking whistle (along with D Whistle averaging 18.25 FT's over the last 4 games) more credit than a Cheat team that didn't shoot particularly well and committed a lot of turnovers that series. I also love how their physical style of play is rewarded with them shooting twice as many free throws as the Mavs in Game 5. The more physical team shoots 49 free throws, the "soft" team shoots 25 free throws? Makes sense :rolleyes

Just venting

again son ... excuses excuses. Miami Heat 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS BABY!!! easy beat down on the mavs

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 05:45 PM
The Mavs had two games at home after Salvatore's atrocious call.

We missed some shots in Game 6, but yet again 23 free throws for D-Whistle the primadonna wheelchair bitch and a handful of botched calls and "breathing" fouls. The only game our guys "deserved" to lose was Game 4.

I'm over it, but I'll never ever fucking give a team featuring Antoine Walker and Jason William credit. A team featuring Antoine Walker and Jason Williams was not supposed to win a fucking championship.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 05:46 PM
We missed some shots in Game 6, but yet again 23 free throws for D-Whistle the primadonna wheelchair bitch and a handful of botched calls and "breathing" fouls. The only game our guys "deserved" to lose was Game 4.

I'm over it, but I'll never ever fucking give a team featuring Antoine Walker and Jason William credit. A team featuring Antoine Walker and Jason Williams was not supposed to win a fucking championship.

You're right. The Pistons should have won that year. They were the best team.

J.T.
04-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Findog, how'd your date go?

What were they like anyway? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? You play the motorboat?

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

You motorboatin' son of a bitch!

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:51 PM

again, excuses excuses. boo fucking hoo. Ghazi this song is for you son .... cry me a river sissy boy.

__lCEXgFxfU

J.T.
04-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Justin Timberlake was nails in that movie Alpha Dog.

J.T.
Should have won the Academy Award for best actor.

Findog
Findog, how'd your date go?

What were they like anyway? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? You play the motorboat?

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

You motorboatin' son of a bitch!

Don't think I'll be getting a second date. The way it goes sometimes.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 05:56 PM

son what dude are you talking about motorboating??

crc21209
04-12-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm a Spurs fan and I gotta say the Mavs are a better team than the Hornets at this very point. The Hornets have been losing games like crazy the past 2 weeks while the Mavs have risen from that 8 seed and are now pretty much going to be the 7 seed. Without Chris Paul, the Hornets would be a lottery team. He literally has to create for everyone on that team.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:57 PM
son what dude are you talking about motorboating??

Your momma....while you watch, you sissy little cuckold bitch.

Findog
04-12-2009, 05:58 PM
I'm a Spurs fan and I gotta say the Mavs are a better team than the Hornets at this very point. The Hornets have been losing games like crazy the past 2 weeks while the Mavs have risen from that 8 seed and are now pretty much going to be the 7 seed. Without Chris Paul, the Hornets would be a lottery team. He literally has to create for everyone on that team.

He and West scored 32 out of 33 Hornets points during one stretch in the 2nd half.

J.T.
04-12-2009, 06:00 PM

Sorry to hear that. I took a girl I worked with to junior prom and it crashed and burned pretty badly too, haven't tried to date a co-worked since.

Findog
04-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Sorry to hear that. I took a girl I worked with to junior prom and it crashed and burned pretty badly too, haven't tried to date a co-worked since.

I thought it went relatively well until the end of the night. I enjoyed her company and she seemed to be having a good time too...until I dropped her off.

Me: "I had a good time, we should do this again sometime soon."

Her: "Yeah...maybe..."

Ouch! Doesn't get much more lukewarm and noncommittal than that.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Hornets aren't even a 49-31 team. They're a 46-34 team that had some insane luck in close games.

There are 3-4 games this year where everyone thought the Hornets lost yet they pulled some bullshit outta their ass. Bucks, Kings, Nets, Heat.

djohn2oo8
04-12-2009, 06:04 PM

It pissed me off that Gary Payton actually hit shots in that series

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Your momma....while you watch, you sissy little cuckold bitch.

LOL son u know what? its Easter. god bless... (even though I know you are a hardcore liberal democrat that hates Jesus)

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Hornets aren't even a 49-31 team. They're a 46-34 team that had some insane luck in close games.

There are 3-4 games this year where everyone thought the Hornets lost yet they pulled some bullshit outta their ass. Bucks, Kings, Nets, Heat.

LOL son you have serious beef with the Hornets don't ya? the own-age as of late has really gotten under your skin huh??? ..... the Mavs have many FLUKE wins themselves son. not to mention at least your horse shit team has been healthy all year.

crc21209
04-12-2009, 06:10 PM
He and West scored 32 out of 33 Hornets points during one stretch in the 2nd half.

Paul creates those shots for West most of the time. And West is so jekylle and hyde sometimes you dont know what you're going to get from that guy.

Indazone
04-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Sons motorboating is the sound your cuckold ass makes when it falls down the rankings.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Mavs never had luck to the extent of fucking botched possessions turning into bullshit heaves turning into miracle wins.

Also, Mavs have had injuries as well ;), just not to Dirk/Kidd for the most part. But Chandler is more or less a scrub, so his injury is basically the same as Jerry Stackhouse missing 62 games this year :smokin

Regression to the mean Hornets had a 111 game stretch where they won by 5.2 points per game and over the last 51 are winning by .8 points per game.

Findog
04-12-2009, 06:12 PM
LOL son u know what? its Easter. god bless... (even though I know you are a hardcore liberal democrat that hates Jesus)

Happy Easter and God bless you too sons.

mavsluva
04-12-2009, 06:21 PM
son I told you the other night in Dallas was a joke. you know damn well that it was a complete FLUKE that Josh Howard of all people scored big for yall in that game. where was he today son? still hung over from partying last night in NOLA? 5 of 16 shooting from him LOLZ ..... season series: Hornets 3 Dallas Choking Vaginas 1 fluke win.

God bless the rest of you sons and happy easter, but Ghazi ... please son tell me how my ass taste!

I just don't get it. The New Orleans Hornets win a game against the Dallas Mavericks and you, a fan who has absolutely nothing to do with the team nor the outcome of the game:

a) boast in someone elses accomplishment
b) leverages that accomplishment against someone else

What gives you the right to do this?

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 06:24 PM
You know as much as people talk about the West being stacked w/ young quick point guards i think it's an overrated factor.

Spurs best days are liekly behind them, and Paul will be on a 40 win team next year.

In fact in the next 3 years the young quick PG the West has to worry about is Russell Westbrook, not CP3 or Parker.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 06:25 PM
I just don't get it. The New Orleans Hornets win a game against the Dallas Mavericks and you, a fan who has absolutely nothing to do with the team nor the outcome of the game:

a) boast in someone elses accomplishment
b) leverages that accomplishment against someone else

What gives you the right to do this?

son last time I checked, this is a basketball message board where fans talk smack.... feel free to browse around and check out all of the post. oh and my golly son they even let us say bad wordz too!!!

mavsluva
04-12-2009, 06:30 PM
son last time I checked, this is a basketball message board where fans talk smack.... feel free to browse around and check out all of the post. oh and my golly son they even let us say bad wordz too!!!

That's cool. But I'd encourage you to not share the name of God in your post while you use such foul words at the same time. That's all.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 06:33 PM
That's cool. But I'd encourage you to not share the name of God in your post while you use such foul words at the same time. That's all.

son thats cool ... but I'd encourage you to get at least 100 post before talking smack. god bless

mavsluva
04-12-2009, 06:38 PM
son thats cool ... but I'd encourage you to get at least 100 post before talking smack. god bless

I'm not talking smack. I'm just adhering to basic common courtesy and kindness. Something that God preaches.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm not talking smack. I'm just adhering to basic common courtesy and kindness. Something that God preaches.

son stop doing the rent money dance ...

xaGbBtLfVVk

Indazone
04-12-2009, 06:52 PM

Maybe you should just grow some thicker skin you silly queef biscuit.

Indazone
04-12-2009, 06:57 PM

xaGbBtLfVVk

lmao

sook
04-12-2009, 07:00 PM

xaGbBtLfVVk

LMFAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahha!! :lmao

mavsluva
04-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Sometimes it's better to remain silient and have people consider you to be a fool, rather than to speak out and remove all doubt.

sook
04-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Sometimes it's better to remain silient and have people consider you to be a fool, rather than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Yea I agree with you there I think most of the people here are joking so try not to take them too seriously :toast

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 07:13 PM

son I agree. I do my best to keep it clean and classy around here. god bless :toast

Brickhouse
04-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Amare= a little better than Carlos Boozer. His ego is bigger than his game.

And BRHornet and Ghazi should just go get a hotel room together already.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 07:22 PM
And BRHornet and Ghazi should just go get a hotel room together already.

son I have already smashed that shit .... she is loose as a goose.

sribb43
04-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Hornets are a shit team w/o Tyson Chandler .Sad when your MVP needs Chandler in order to be a successful team. Mavs are a mediocore team but at least were medicore with a 36yr old PG while the Hornets have the Best flopping PG in the game today and somehow are only 1 game better than the shitty ass mavs :lmao

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 07:46 PM
They're not even 1 game better, they're 1 game worse if not for Butler's shots. Those games don't even fucking count as wins in my eyes. Mavs had luck in cloes games but nothing of THAT fucking caliber.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 07:51 PM
They're not even 1 game better, they're 1 game worse if not for Butler's shots. Those games don't even fucking count as wins in my eyes. Mavs had luck in cloes games but nothing of THAT fucking caliber.

lol sons! this pussy fart is still crying like the true bitch he is.

In the Sacramento win that you seem so obsessed with, Butler hit a WIDE OPEN 3 with about 3 seconds left on the clock. you act as if he was spinning around and threw up a half court shot behind his back LOL

Shank
04-12-2009, 07:52 PM
lol sons! this pussy fart is still crying like the true bitch he is.

In the Sacramento win that you seem so obsessed with, Butler hit a WIDE OPEN 3 with about 3 seconds left on the clock. you act as if he was spinning around and threw up a half court shot behind his back LOL

Pussy farts ARE funny, you know.

Indazone
04-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Absolutely, they are hilarious

QCzwRSA6IJs

DHFk_GXRkZk

BRHorent45
04-12-2009, 08:06 PM

LOL son, how's Miami's ass taste?

Just venting

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 08:36 PM

Dirk at Philly

Butler's shot at Sacramento was a wide open look. No defense at all. The shot at Miami was the difficult one.

Ghazi
04-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Philly had a fluke 12-0 run inside the final 2 minutes to tie that game anyway.

Had Dirk missed that shot it woulda gone to OT anyway. butlers shot if it didnt go in, like it was expected not to since he's a borderline D-League scrub, means the Horents would've lost.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 08:42 PM

Had Dirk missed that shot it woulda gone to OT anyway. butlers shot if it didnt go in, like it was expected not to since he's a borderline D-League scrub, means the Horents would've lost.

LMAO at you son! you are such a joke.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 09:10 PM

Udrih hit a much more difficult shot before Butler's shot. Butler hit a wide open three.

Artest93
04-12-2009, 09:16 PM
How did this turn into 5 pages?

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 09:17 PM
How did this turn into 5 pages?

son because I drop hot fire ...

12 post heh? welcome. god bless

monosylab1k
04-12-2009, 09:19 PM
He wasn't supposed to miss a whole season, he was supposed to be out 4 months. If he had worked hard at his rehab, he would've played more than 3 games in 05-06. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Amazing how very little that RocketFan moron knows. It's well documented that Amare was dogging it during his rehab, whined his ass off until the Suns doctors finally let him play, then 3 games later realized that all his dogging it in rehab fucked him up worse. He also took it personally that the team was successful without him, and his negative energy hurt the locker room chemistry at times.

If Amare had worked hard on his rehab, he would have come back at the appropriate time and the Suns would have beaten Miami in the Finals.

Amare's a great player, but Rocket Fan dipshit applauding his "work ethic" is completely ignorant.

monosylab1k
04-12-2009, 09:20 PM
son because I drop hot fire ...

12 post heh? welcome. god bless

son all these faggot ass Rocket fans are all either Chineise, or they come from ClutchFans, the gayest website on the internet. It's no suprise they're all retarded and can barely grasp the English language.

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 09:24 PM
son all these faggot ass Rocket fans are all either Chineise, or they come from ClutchFans, the gayest website on the internet. It's no suprise they're all retarded and can barely grasp the English language.

LMAO son. no lie whenever the Rockets came to N.O. this year, I thought there was a Nintendo convention going on or something.

sons I am only kidding. take a joke ... I love Asians. god bless you all

dirk4mvp
04-12-2009, 09:25 PM
LMAO son. no lie whenever the Rockets came to N.O. this year, I thought there was a Nintendo convention going on or something.

lol son I lol'd at this!

Artest93
04-12-2009, 09:31 PM

sons I am only kidding. take a joke ... I love Asians. god bless you all

And Katrina evacuees came to Houston and crime tripled

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 09:33 PM

son by the way ... thanks again for taking them! :toast

Indazone
04-12-2009, 09:34 PM

At least we Rocketsfans aren't gay Brady lovin homos.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=5048&dateline=1238485507&type=profile
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/buttons/collapse_generic.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5048#top) What's up with monosylab1k?

monosylab1k has nothing to say.

Artest93
04-12-2009, 09:39 PM
son by the way ... thanks again for taking them! :toast

They had evacuees flying all over the country, and when some landed in Utah, they told them to leave...Not surprising

BRHornet45
04-12-2009, 09:45 PM
They had evacuees flying all over the country, and when some landed in Utah, they told them to leave...Not surprising

son the only black people allowed in Utah are the 3 on the Jazz.

dirk4mvp
04-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh my. Avatar smack and now profile picture smack. Rocketfan has hit a new low with their faggotry.

Pelicans78
04-12-2009, 09:49 PM

That's Houston's government's way of deflecting blame from illegal immigrants since they're vital to Houston's economy. If Texas did a better job of enforcing the border and immigration lawa, Houston wouldn't have such a crime problem. The truth is, most of the criminals stayed in New Orleans since they were too poor to evacuate.

Artest93
04-12-2009, 09:49 PM

:lol Sad, but true

Double-Up
04-12-2009, 10:09 PM

Ouch!

sook
04-12-2009, 10:38 PM

Yea try going to the fucking games...nvm I won't be racist but It does get hella annoying on clutch because there are so many Yao only fans, there are threads like, "What team would you like to see Yao on" which is like asking what other men you want your wife to sleep with:bang

sook
04-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Why do people blame the crime rate in hou on black peolpe and Katrina victims. Just about every time there is a crime or theft it is a laitno, no offense I am part hispanic too :)

fevertrees
04-13-2009, 12:08 AM

If I was a MAVS fan I would not brag about making to those Finals:lol

anonoftheinternets
04-13-2009, 12:10 AM
:lol ^ lol arent u the kid who said kobe >> jordan? GTFO

fevertrees
04-13-2009, 12:14 AM

fevertrees
04-13-2009, 12:18 AM
:lol ^ lol arent u the kid who said kobe >> jordan? GTFO

Jordan doesn't have any rings without Pippen. Kobe is going to get his first ring without Shaq this year :bking

fevertrees
04-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Why did the moderator change my team to the Hornets? I am a fan but like the Clippers more :)

redzero
04-13-2009, 01:17 AM
The game wouldn't of been close if Antonio "Mr. Freeze" Daniels didn't freeze the Hornets' offense in the second quarter.

This team would have blown out so many other teams if it had a realiable bench.

monosylab1k
04-13-2009, 04:40 AM
At least we Rocketsfans aren't gay Brady lovin homos.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=5048&dateline=1238485507&type=profile
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/buttons/collapse_generic.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5048#top) What's up with monosylab1k?

monosylab1k has nothing to say.

Stop crying, you sniveling ass! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Eli. You slithered out of your mother's filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantelpiece. Where were you when Paul was suckling at your mother's teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Eli - one of Bandy's sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had. You lose.

J.T.
04-13-2009, 06:42 AM
Honestly I can't wait until the next time Yao breaks his leg and is forced into early retirement so the Rockets fanbase will be cut in half.

The Third Man
04-13-2009, 06:46 AM
This thread has mutated nicely. Here are my thoughts:

*BRHornet and Ghazi need to run off to Iowa and get hitched. There hasn't been this much sexual tension since Sam and Diane on "Cheers."

* As long as the Hornets have Chris Paul they can be dangerous, but they have a lot of expensive, redundant, under performing players. Their front line is too thin to compete even with Tyson Chandler.

* Ditto with the Mavericks. Dirk is still a top 10 talent. The Mavericks are solid, but unspectacular. I don't know why anybody would take Amare over him. Amare is one of the worst defenders in the league and gets hurt a lot. Dirk may not be Bill Russell, but he shows up every night and plays hard. I may think his shirt-popping antics reek of douche, but it doesn't mean he's not a great player.

* The go-to internet cut-down used to be "pussy." Now it's the cuckold era. Wow.

* Stop bitching at the Chinese. They are buying up all of our debt and there's a billion plus of them and growing. Sons, we better learn Mandarin.

Indazone
04-13-2009, 09:22 AM
Ahh I can see it now. Lacking anything intelligent to say, Mono's posts have devolved into:

http://www.nataliedee.com/080906/haha-dork-i-bet-your-dogs-name-is-ipod.jpg

Shank
04-13-2009, 09:39 AM

*BRHornet and Ghazi need to run off to Iowa and get hitched. There hasn't been this much sexual tension since Sam and Diane on "Cheers."

* As long as the Hornets have Chris Paul they can be dangerous, but they have a lot of expensive, redundant, under performing players. Their front line is too thin to compete even with Tyson Chandler.

* Ditto with the Mavericks. Dirk is still a top 10 talent. The Mavericks are solid, but unspectacular. I don't know why anybody would take Amare over him. Amare is one of the worst defenders in the league and gets hurt a lot. Dirk may not be Bill Russell, but he shows up every night and plays hard. I may think his shirt-popping antics reek of douche, but it doesn't mean he's not a great player.

* The go-to internet cut-down used to be "pussy." Now it's the cuckold era. Wow.

* Stop bitching at the Chinese. They are buying up all of our debt and there's a billion plus of them and growing. Sons, we better learn Mandarin.

I like this guy.

Not in a gay way. You know what I mean.

Spursmania
04-13-2009, 09:43 AM

This poster can stay. That's funny...lol:lol

Spursmania
04-13-2009, 09:44 AM

:wow:lmao

Indazone
04-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Of the 30,426 students enrolled at BYU, 158 are black, according to BYU statistics.

sribb43
04-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Of the 30,426 students enrolled at BYU, 158 are black, according to BYU statistics.

once adminstration finds out about this, that # will be lowered

redzero
04-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Who has ever seen a black person in the crown in "Energy Solutions Arena?"

jazzypimp
04-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Who has ever seen a black person in the crown in "Energy Solutions Arena?"

I have seen plenty... But I would say the mexicans outnumber them like 20 to 1

jazzypimp
04-13-2009, 11:13 AM

Dude you're a fucking joke.... Your a zebra god dammit (so you claim). You've never been to utah so shut the fuck up! I am so tired of your fat ass making shit up so you can feel like you got a bigger dick.. Bitch ass!!

spurs_50_21
04-13-2009, 11:16 AM

wow i never seen someone use word son in almost every post

balli
04-13-2009, 11:18 AM
This is the dumbest ongoing discussion on this board. Very few of you are black and most of you are fucking southerners. Yeah, mormons are white and lame, just like you probably are. So, get the fuck over it. Fucking idiots.

jazzypimp
04-13-2009, 11:23 AM
wow i never seen someone use word son in almost every post

Welcome to spurstalk, where every other word around here is "son". You aint got cred unless you use it!!

BRHorent45
04-13-2009, 11:28 AM
This is the dumbest ongoing discussion on this board. Very few of you are black and most of you are fucking southerners. Yeah, mormons are white and lame, just like you probably are. So, get the fuck over it. Fucking idiots.

LOL son, I am white but black at heart son, I am a racist bastard!! My momma always said to fight my homosexual urges thru racism and humor son. But I can't fight the urge no more, that's why I always ask everyone how my ass taste....I can then sit back and imagine... Now you know son!

BRHornet's Mother
04-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Y'all leev my son bee. You don herd me?

sribb43
04-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Y'all leev my son bee. You don herd me?

:rolleyes...this forum needs to be renamed troll-talk

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Pariah dogs and wandering madmen
Barking at strangers and speaking in tongues
The ebb and flow of tidal fortune
Electrical changes are charging up the dawn

It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit
It's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it
You can almost feel the current flowing
You can almost see the circuits blowing

One day I feel I'm on top of the world
And the next it's falling in on me
I can get back on
I can get back home
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel,
And the next it's rolling over me
I can get back on
I can get back home

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back, and repeat
Slow degrees on the dark horizon
Full moon rising lays ever at your feet

It's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it
You can almost feel the current flowing
You can almost see the circuits blowing

I can get back on
I can get back home
I can get back on
I can get back home

You can almost see the circle growing
You can almost feel the planet glowing

I can get back on
I can get back home
I can get back on
I can get back home

One day I fly through a crack in the sky
I can get back on
I can get back home

monosylab1k
04-13-2009, 12:53 PM

Nice! Score one for the Mormons.

monosylab1k
04-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Ahh I can see it now. Lacking anything intelligent to say, Mono's posts have devolved into:

http://www.nataliedee.com/080906/haha-dork-i-bet-your-dogs-name-is-ipod.jpg

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainage!

Drainage, Eli, you boy.

Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake...

I...
drink...
your...
MILKSHAKE!

I drink it up!

BRHornet45
04-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Dude you're a fucking joke.... Your a zebra god dammit (so you claim). You've never been to utah so shut the fuck up! I am so tired of your fat ass making shit up so you can feel like you got a bigger dick.. Bitch ass!!

LMAO son ... you need a hug or something.

Oh and yes son I have been to Utah. Lovely state, but WEIRD people.

jazzypimp
04-13-2009, 01:47 PM

LOL... this actually made me laugh... I am from seattle and I thought the people in utah were a little odd too.. LOL They just weren't as easy goin as us washingtonians... but then again wasn't utah named the happiest state in the country?? and seattle was way at the bottom of that list?? I found that quite odd myself!!

balli
04-13-2009, 02:00 PM

You know besides our political battles that I have no problem with you whatsoever. But it's still just lame. Yeah we get it, Utah's full of kooks, what the fuck does that have to do with the Jazz? None of our players or coaches are mormon or racist and contrary to popular belief two thirds of the team is black. So does every single thread that even touches on Utah really have to devolve into some nonsense about black people being banned from the arena? I mean I'm sorry, if I could wave a magic fucking wand and transport a million black people into Utah, I would... but I can't.

And so what's the point? There's a meager handful of Jazz fans on this site. None of us have ever done or said anything even remotely racist. And you know it. So why keep harping on it? When's enough going to be e-fucking-nough? Especially coming from people in the south of all places.

jazzypimp
04-13-2009, 02:06 PM
You know besides our political battles that I have no problem with you whatsoever. But it's still just lame. Yeah we get it, Utah's full of kooks, what the fuck does that have to do with the Jazz? None of our players or coaches are mormon, contrary to popular belief two thirds of the team is black. So does every single thread that even touches on Utah really have to devolve into some nonsense about black people being banned from the arena? When's enough going to be e-fucking-nough? Especially coming from people in the south of all places.

The funny thing is BR isn't even black.... but to be a quality ball player you gotta be black... The only thing black about BR is the shits he takes... But I pretty much share the same opinion as you. But its because we are jazz fans. Him and his blackhornets can suck it... hopefully.. so we can get the 7th seed..

BRHornet45
04-13-2009, 04:44 PM
The funny thing is BR isn't even black.... but to be a quality ball player you gotta be black... The only thing black about BR is the shits he takes... But I pretty much share the same opinion as you. But its because we are jazz fans. Him and his blackhornets can suck it... hopefully.. so we can get the 7th seed..

son I am just as black as Lord Barack ... I am a zebra

BRHornet45
04-13-2009, 04:44 PM
You know besides our political battles that I have no problem with you whatsoever. But it's still just lame. Yeah we get it, Utah's full of kooks, what the fuck does that have to do with the Jazz? None of our players or coaches are mormon or racist and contrary to popular belief two thirds of the team is black. So does every single thread that even touches on Utah really have to devolve into some nonsense about black people being banned from the arena? I mean I'm sorry, if I could wave a magic fucking wand and transport a million black people into Utah, I would... but I can't.

And so what's the point? There's a meager handful of Jazz fans on this site. None of us have ever done or said anything even remotely racist. And you know it. So why keep harping on it? When's enough going to be e-fucking-nough? Especially coming from people in the south of all places.

son you get the Mormon jokes, I get the Katrina jokes .... its called smack talking.

Indazone
04-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Speaking of which...funniest Katrina pic of all time. Sorry BR :D

http://blogs.smh.com.au/radar/bush_katrina.jpg

IronMexican
04-13-2009, 05:04 PM
son I am just as black as Lord Barack ... I am a zebra

:rollin

IronMexican
04-13-2009, 05:04 PM
son you get the Mormon jokes, I get the Katrina jokes .... its called smack talking.

:toast Glad you can take a joke.