PDA

View Full Version : Walton Buys Off Me???!!

SequSpur
04-12-2009, 09:10 PM
What's up? Haven't heard from you in awhile, what's your opinion?

lefty
04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
He's gearing up for the NHL playoffs

Walton Buys Off Me
04-12-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm still around.

You really wanna know what I think?

I'll say now what I said in July of last year; Manu Ginobili should have spent the summer rehabbing the injured ankle that cost us the '08 WCF. Because he chose not to, the tremendous play of Tony Parker and the hard off season work undertaken by Tim Duncan will be wasted.

Forget whining about what could have been with the likes of Luis Scola, Tiago Splitter and Ian Mahinmi. The Spurs FO needs to spend the summer finding a reliable slasher whose body can handle the rigors of an 82 game season and a dependable big man that can rebound the basketball and block shots.

And it wouldn't hurt to play George Hill, I think the kid's going to be a player.

That's what I think.

peskypesky
04-12-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm still around.

I'll say now what I said in July of last year; Manu Ginobili should have spent the summer rehabbing the injured ankle that cost us the '08 WCF. Because he chose not to, the tremendous play of Tony Parker and the hard off season work undertaken by Tim Duncan will be wasted.

Forget whining about what could have been with the likes of Luis Scola, Tiago Splitter and Ian Mahinmi. The Spurs FO needs to spend the summer finding a reliable slasher whose body can handle the rigors of an 82 game season and a dependable big man that can rebound the basketball and block shots.

And it wouldn't hurt to play George Hill, I think the kid's going to be a player.

That's what I think.

I couldn't agree more.

SequSpur
04-12-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm still around.

That's what I think.

Manu is a selfish.................. Typical....

GSH
04-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that this is some sort of weird fucking ventriloquist act by Sequ? "Hey... we haven't heard from Ahmed for a while. I wonder what he thinks about the Spurs this season?"

Ahmed: "I keel you! You infidels need to get rid of the whole team, AND the coach, and put me in charge. You play like Shiite."

http://www.pjlighthouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/silence-i-kill-you-funny-junk-youtube.jpg

EricB
04-13-2009, 12:07 AM
"Its just a flesh wound" :lol

anonoftheinternets
04-13-2009, 12:07 AM
:lol

Walton Buys Off Me
04-13-2009, 07:48 AM
I didn't use one adjective to judge or slander Manu.

I'm simply stating a high probability.

Spursmania
04-13-2009, 09:03 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that this is some sort of weird fucking ventriloquist act by Sequ? "Hey... we haven't heard from Ahmed for a while. I wonder what he thinks about the Spurs this season?"

Ahmed: "I keel you! You infidels need to get rid of the whole team, AND the coach, and put me in charge. You play like Shiite."

http://www.pjlighthouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/silence-i-kill-you-funny-junk-youtube.jpg

That's funny:lmao:lmao

Jesus is my friend!
04-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Has anyone heard from bright and shiny?

“bright and shiny”
04-13-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi Jesus long time no see! :)

tp2021
04-13-2009, 09:24 AM
What about Rappin' Shaq?

TheProfessor
04-13-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm still around.

That's what I think.
:tu

smeagol
04-13-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm still around.

That's what I think.

I can still remember the days you couldn't stop sucking Manu's cock . . .

Walton Buys Off Me
04-13-2009, 12:39 PM
I can still remember the days you couldn't stop sucking Manu's cock . . .

I still love Manu. I've only purchased two basketball jerseys in my life. One of David Robinson, my all-time favourite athlete and the other- Manu Ginobili.

Like I said, I'm not judging him, just calling it as I see it.