PDA

View Full Version : Spur fan you are officially not allowed to ever complain about the refs...

DrHouse
04-12-2009, 10:51 PM
bailing out the Lakers or there being a gigantic David Stern conspiracy.

Hell you didn't have a leg to stand on before either after what happened in the '07 playoffs where Stern suspended Amare.

What happened tonight was perhaps the worst blown call I've seen this season.

Mugen
04-12-2009, 10:52 PM
lol

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Time delays and such on live broadcasts =]

MarHill
Dr House,

Blame the rule...not the Spurs!!

ducks
The red light around the backboard did NOT go off. That's what the refs key off to make the late call.

Ditty
04-12-2009, 10:54 PM
suck my balls house

derick fisher was lucky to get a .4 shot

and spurs would of beat the lakers again

Mugen
04-12-2009, 10:55 PM
give us .4 and game 4 of last year back then we'll give this win back.

Biggems
04-12-2009, 10:57 PM

Hell you didn't have a leg to stand on before either after what happened in the '07 playoffs where Stern suspended Amare.

I will still complain about the officiating.......as long as Parker leads all non-Bigs in shots in the paint, points in the point, and yet shoots half as many FTs as guys like CP3, Deron Williams, Lebron, Wade, etc. Based on Parker's style of play, he should be averaging far more FTs a game than he is averaging. All these other guys get sent to the line after minimal or no contact.....especially Wade and CP3. Parker gets beat down, game after game, and hardly gets to the line.

lefty
04-12-2009, 10:58 PM

For Amare, the rules were applied, nothing less or more, douche

1984 Finals, game 6
2001 Finals
2002 WCF
2008 playoffs

Looks like we still have a long way to go........

sook
04-12-2009, 10:58 PM
I ve been thinking, it was a miracle that the kings were even close, i mean...who does Spencer hawes think he is making those shots?

Ditty
04-12-2009, 11:00 PM
I ve been thinking, it was a miracle that the kings were even close, i mean...who does Spencer hawes think he is making those shots?

:toast it was going to go to overtime anyways and they had a chance to tie the game whats all the crying about the spurs have been screwed by the zebras also this year give us a damn break :rolleyes

Biggems
04-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Unlike the Laker Nation.....at least the Spurs fans acknowledge when we get a gift from the refs.....we know the shot was late. we know the game probably should have gone to OT. However, the rules are the rules. The Spurs have no control over the rules, no matter how stupid they may be. We know we stole one tonight.....but we will still rejoice in the victory. After all the heartbreaking ways the Spurs have lost over the years....it is nice to win a game like this, where the breaks go our way for once.

Also, Sacramento moves that much closer to having the best chance to get the #1 spot in the draft.

GO SPURS GO

ChumpDumper
04-12-2009, 11:03 PM
lakerfan is ironic.

Biggems
04-12-2009, 11:03 PM
That rule had been in place for about a decade.....the league warns the players prior to the season and prior to the postseason not to leave the bench.....is it our fault Amare has the IQ of a sea sponge?

Cry Havoc
04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Yes, because getting a meaningless regular season game against the Kings is equal to being hosed in the playoffs out of an entire series -- as the Lakers have been gifted to numerous times.

Hey House, why don't you go check out your other scintillating thread that I just bumped. :lmao

Cry Havoc
04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Yes, because getting a meaningless regular season game against the Kings is equal to being hosed in the playoffs out of an entire series -- as the Lakers have been gifted to numerous times.

Hey House, why don't you go check out your other scintillating thread that I just bumped. :lmao

ElNono
04-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Only the Lakers get these calls in the playoffs... we understand.

DPG21920
04-12-2009, 11:08 PM
If the Spurs screwed the Kings then the Lakers have Raped the Kings.

Trainwreck2100
04-12-2009, 11:10 PM
shit like this never stopped laker fan from bitching about the refs

Ditty
04-12-2009, 11:12 PM
http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/photos_large/2008/06/11/cheating_official.jpg

td4mvp21
04-12-2009, 11:16 PM
We'll do as we please because we've gotten fucked over a shitload of times by officiating just like every other team in the league. Sometimes you get fucked, sometimes it helps you. It helped us tonight big time. Get the fuck over it, you sound like a bitch.

BUMP
04-12-2009, 11:23 PM
god hates the Kings:lol

Spursmania
04-12-2009, 11:25 PM
lol at this ridiculous thread...

jmanu20
04-12-2009, 11:30 PM

First of all, for what has to be the 1,000,000 f*****n time this has been explained, Amare broke a hard and fast rule.

Second, we will continue to voice our opinions about the officiating unless the following occurs:

1) Phil Jackson actually shows some class and congratulates the opposing team on winning fair and square and not being a whiny baby and crying about the officiating.

2) Have someone demonstrate how it is possible to catch, turn, AND shoot in 0.4 sec.

3) Have Joey Crawford never ref a Spur game again for deliberately not calling that foul in Game 4 last seaseon.

Since we all know none of these are ever going to happen, you better get used to hearing it.

After all, the Laker fan way is to blame the officials after EVERY loss. As a matter of fact, I believe you were among the masses blaming the officiating in LA's loss to the Blazers.

Spursfan092120
04-12-2009, 11:33 PM
House..SERIOUSLY? This coming from a LAKER FAN?! I think it's hilarious that a Laker fan, first off, is complaining about somebody screwing over Sacramento...War Cry on 2002. Center of the Donaghy Scandal..Game 6. Without the Game 6 scandal where you guys got the bullshit win, you don't win the WCF, let alone the title. And without The Kobe Rules, the no calls, the bullshit fouls, and all the other crap your team gets away with, the LAST thing you need to do is say another team doesn't have the right to bitch about the officials. And don't forget .4, man. The clock wasn't even started when Fisher got the ball. Talk about throwing stones in a glass house..lol..seriously House..wake up, hypocrite.

Spursfan092120
04-12-2009, 11:34 PM
god hates the Kings:lol
:lmao:lmao

Tmac&Luther
04-12-2009, 11:39 PM

Spencer Hawes is a fantastic player and is just coming into his own......Houston needs a big like that to truly run Adelman's offense.