PDA

View Full Version : Parkers health

Fabbs
04-12-2009, 11:46 PM
With HOF Pops monumental win over coach Kenny Natt and the Kings tonight, Pop again went with Parker for 38 minutes and GHill getting a zero. CIA Pop undoubtedly knew the Spurs would get a non call on the shot clock violation and Mike Fins would sink the hole for Pop again. The 4th qtr and end of game offensive play calling -especially the final possession- was brilliant.

So, with
GNob down.
Tim Dunker down.
Will Parker play big minutes again on the b2b tommorow while CIA Pop sits GHill for another zero. Could we get to see Parker get hurt?

EricB
04-12-2009, 11:48 PM
:lol

Yeah bring on back John Lucas, he'd be doing much better.

Dex
04-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Tim Dunker will play tomorrow.

SequSpur
04-12-2009, 11:50 PM
:lol

Yeah bring on back John Lucas, he'd be doing much better.

WTF is so funny?

Asswad, the Spurs are getting their asses handed to them routinely and barely beating shitty teams...

Geezus..

EricB
04-12-2009, 11:51 PM
WTF is so funny?

Asswad, the Spurs are getting their asses handed to them routinely and barely beating shitty teams...

Geezus..

Don't you have to go to bed soon?

Class starts early in the morning tommarow, can't be late.

ElNono
04-12-2009, 11:53 PM
I actually thought he got cramps at the end of the Portland game, which also was a back to back last week. That was definitely a bad sign. But we're here now. Hopefully Tim will be fresh and the Warriors suck... can't ask for much more...

GSH
04-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Near the end of the game, the Spurs called a time out. Duncan came out on the floor to talk to Parker, and I would swear that they checked out Tony's ankle. I know it's hard to tell something like that from body language, but there were a couple of people watching the game with us, and they wondered the same thing.

Did anyone else see it? Tony wasn't visibly hobbled on that next play, but it still made me a little uneasy.

Spursfan092120
04-12-2009, 11:55 PM
LMAO at GNob...

Fabbs
04-14-2009, 12:04 AM
Wow! I don't know if GHill should have been put in for Parker so soon tonight, what with the Spurs nursing a 77-44 lead with a quarter to go.

But Pop has won 4 titles you know.

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Tony will be fine..we forget his age sometimes..

Josepatches_
04-14-2009, 02:57 AM
We forget how young he becomes to the league too.
At the end games are games and TP has a lot of games under his ankles.

If he plays with France this summer I would think to give 2 or 3 less minutes per game next year.It could be good for Hill too.