PDA

View Full Version : My list of things spurs fans like to complain about.

pauls931
04-13-2009, 08:28 AM
*puts on flame suit*

1. officiating
2. pop
3. lebron
4. finley
5. kg

don't worry, it's much shorter than the suns list.

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 08:29 AM
yes because all Spurs fans think alike. :rolleyes

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 08:30 AM
1) threads like this
2) bandwagon fans

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 08:35 AM
1) threads like this
2) bandwagon fans

I can only speak for myself (to claim to know the thought of an entire fan base or to think an entire fanbase is of one mindset is ignorant) but that is my biggest peeve. I have more respect for a Mavs fan who has been there during the bad days than I do a Spurs fan who jumped on when they started winning titles.

Biggems
04-13-2009, 08:36 AM
*puts on flame suit*

1. officiating
2. pop
3. lebron
4. finley
5. kg

don't worry, it's much shorter than the suns list.

Lebron? KG?

i think u are mistaken..........

We complain about officiating, Pop, Finley, lack of Hill, Oberto, injuries, CP3 and his act, Kobe and the Lakers, Bonner, Udoka, and Ian

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 08:38 AM
I can only speak for myself (to claim to know the thought of an entire fan base or to think an entire fanbase is of one mindset is ignorant) but that is my biggest peeve. I have more respect for a Mavs fan who has been there during the bad days than I do a Spurs fan who jumped on when they started winning titles.

It irks me also. But I think what irks me the most is seeing these guys around town wearing Laker jerseys, and you know darn well they haven't been a life long fan. :rolleyes

pauls931
04-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Lebron? KG?

i think u are mistaken..........

We complain about officiating, Pop, Finley, lack of Hill, Oberto, injuries, CP3 and his act, Kobe and the Lakers, Bonner, Udoka, and Ian

At least on this forum it seems like LRJ is a popular target as well as Kg picking on little guys. I probably got complaints from other teams mixed in there.

I can't believe I missed CP3 and Kobe. I don't see Bonner being ripped on much though since he's playing the best I've ever seen him play.

tlongII
Scola

samikeyp
It irks me also. But I think what irks me the most is seeing these guys around town wearing Laker jerseys, and you know darn well they haven't been a life long fan. :rolleyes

they are the same folks who wore Bulls gear in the 90's. :lol

pauls931
04-13-2009, 08:41 AM

They'll be wearing whatever jersey the team lebron is playing on in a few years...

But lets have a raise of hands. Who was a Golden State fan in the first round when they upset the mavericks? I was for a couple weeks.

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 08:41 AM
At least on this forum it seems like LRJ is a popular target as well as Kg picking on little guys. I probably got complaints from other teams mixed in there.

I can't believe I missed CP3 and Kobe. I don't see Bonner being ripped on much though since he's playing the best I've ever seen him play.

if by "on this forum" you mean one guy named Ducks...then you are correct. LeBron could cure cancer, AIDS and world hunger, then run into a burning building, save 5 kids and a dog but then miss a FT and Ducks would call him a choker.

The KG thing goes back years with the KG-TD rivalry when KG was with the Wolves.

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 08:43 AM

No shit! :lmao

Rogue
04-13-2009, 08:55 AM
I guess there are too many things the rockets fans like to complain about to be listed in a thread, maybe a 1-mile-long train can hold their complaints scant.

Biggems
04-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Scola

totally forgot about Scola....good one

KSeal
04-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Spurs fans don't STFU about the Pau Gasol trade. Which will prove to be a very fair trade in a year. Just watch Marc Gasol turn into an all star along with OJ Mayo and the Grizzles win a title while the Lakers turn to shit cause Kobe is old, Bynum can't say healthy, Lamar and Ariza leave this off season in free agency, Gasol stays soft and sucks, and PJ retires cause he hates Kobe. JUST WATCH!!!!!

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 09:03 AM
Spurs fans don't STFU about the Pau Gasol trade. Which will prove to be a very fair trade in a year. Just watch Marc Gasol turn into an all star along with OJ Mayo and the Grizzles win a title while the Lakers turn to shit cause Kobe is old, Bynum can't say healthy, Lamar and Ariza leave this off season in free agency, Gasol gets stays soft and sucks, and PJ retires cause he hates Kobe. JUST WATCH!!!!!

See post #2

KSeal
04-13-2009, 09:05 AM
See post #2

See my balls on your chin.

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Sorry friend, im straight.

So, if someone disagrees with you, you can't simply debate the issue, you have to go to the middle school insult card?

KSeal
04-13-2009, 09:08 AM
Dude I was just joking around, chiiiil. I am in middle school though, so I don't know how to read yet. What are you trying to debate?!?!

Blake
04-13-2009, 09:09 AM
1. scola
2. finley
3. pop
4. parker
5. refs
6. stern
7. 1999*
8. not enough Spurs highlights during commercials
9. cheap ass holt

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Dude I was just joking around, chiiiil. I am in middle school though, so I don't know how to read yet. What are you trying to debate?!?!

Im not angry so "chilling" is not needed. Besides, how do we know you were kidding?

As far as the debate...you implied all Spurs fans complain about the Gasol trade, I disagree.

Rogue
04-13-2009, 09:10 AM
son you talk like a kid in primary school.

KSeal
04-13-2009, 09:16 AM
As far as the debate...you implied all Spurs fans complain about the Gasol trade, I disagree.

Why wouldn't all Spurs fans complain about the Pau deal, at the time it went down it was horribly one sided and it kept the Spurs from going to the finals last year.

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 09:18 AM
Why wouldn't all Spurs fans complain about the Pau deal, at the time it went down it was horribly one sided and it kept the Spurs from going to the finals last year.

Because not all Spurs fans think alike. A lot of us were not crazy about the trade but to sit and cry and whine about something you can't control is stupid.

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 09:19 AM

I didn't complain about that deal. :wakeup

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 09:22 AM
Let's not act like spurfans don't cry about that turtle headed faggot Jason Terry.

Shank
04-13-2009, 09:24 AM
"If you don't like it, then why are you hanging out on a Spurs board? Go find a _____ messageboard".

Blake
04-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Let's not act like spurfans don't cry about that turtle headed faggot Jason Terry.

no doubt, spurs fans cry about as much as Finley did when Terry was munching on his sack.

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 09:31 AM
Is complaining breaking the law or something?

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 09:35 AM
why is pandaspur posting? Isn't she supposed to be filling her role of random club poster #573?

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 09:38 AM
"If you don't like it, then why are you hanging out on a Spurs board? Go find a _____ messageboard".

A question no one will answer. :lol

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 09:40 AM
why is pandaspur posting? Isn't she supposed to be filling her role of random club poster #573?

It looks like dirk4mvp likes to complain about me. :lol

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 09:41 AM
It looks like dirk4mvp likes to complain about me. :lol

yes, I do.

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 09:42 AM
yes, I do.

If that's what makes your boat float, go right ahead. :toast

IronMexican
04-13-2009, 09:49 AM

:lol I've gotten this one a couple times.

pauls931
04-13-2009, 09:56 AM

I love to complain about this one since it ended up trashing the west.

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 09:59 AM

I think in some cases, its warranted. If someone is here bitching about the site then its an appropriate response. I saw someone post here once talking about how there was "too much Spurs coverage", then he got pissy because people reminded him of where he was. The site is called "Spurstalk.com" you are going to see an over-abundance of Spurs coverage and some examples of unabashed homerism. If you are not a Spurs fan and want to talk basketball and are ok with the silver and black theme of the site, then its all good. If you are here for the sole purpose of being a whiny bitch or being a dick about your team..then prepare for the responses. Besides, we have enough of those kind of posters who are Spurs fans...we don't need outsiders! :lol

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 10:21 AM
That's almost as common as the 4 rings card. Especially during the meltdown in the spurs forum if your team beats them.

DPG21920
04-13-2009, 10:23 AM
let's not act like spurfans don't cry about that nut punching, self-promoting, current 6th man of the year, turtle headed faggot jason terry.

fify.

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Let's not act like spurfans don't cry about that turtle headed faggot Jason Terry, current 6th man of the year and noted spurs raper.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2009/02/09/terry.jpg

Sounds about right.

He also believes in God. What a great human being JET is.

redzero
04-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Spurs fans act like Paul raped their father and killed their mother.

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Some Spurs fans act like Paul raped their father and killed their mother.

fify

DPG21920
04-13-2009, 11:16 AM
http://www.herpnet.net/Iowa-Herpetology/images/stories/reptiles/turtles/Graptemys_False_Map_turtle/Graptemys_False_Map_turtle_HeadLarge.jpg
Turtle Head
http://www.thesunblog.com/sports/archives/ballpunching.jpg
Nut-Punching
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/jetvshornets.jpg
Self-Promoting

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 12:19 PM
It's no coincidence that Ginobili got injured for the rest of the season right before the playoffs.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_02/jesus111007_468x591.jpg

poop
04-13-2009, 12:24 PM
let's not act like spurfans don't cry about that turtle headed faggot jason terry.

lmaooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-13-2009, 12:28 PM
I think in some cases, its warranted. If someone is here bitching about the site then its an appropriate response. I saw someone post here once talking about how there was "too much Spurs coverage", then he got pissy because people reminded him of where he was. The site is called "Spurstalk.com" you are going to see an over-abundance of Spurs coverage and some examples of unabashed homerism. If you are not a Spurs fan and want to talk basketball and are ok with the silver and black theme of the site, then its all good. If you are here for the sole purpose of being a whiny bitch or being a dick about your team..then prepare for the responses. Besides, we have enough of those kind of posters who are Spurs fans...we don't need outsiders! :lol

I know this website is called spurstalk.com, but I'm always in the Nba forum. I tried to stay away from the San antonio one. Now if you take everything here serious and all the way up the ass, then why even get in this type of forums. People are gonna talk shit all the time. A lot posters do have good points but most of them talk shit. I think the talking shit part is what makes me come back everyday. Without the bashing it would be a boring NBA Forum! IMO

samikeyp
04-13-2009, 12:43 PM
I know this website is called spurstalk.com, but I'm always in the Nba forum. I tried to stay away from the San antonio one. Now if you take everything here serious and all the way up the ass, then why even get in this type of forums. People are gonna talk shit all the time. A lot posters do have good points but most of them talk shit. I think the talking shit part is what makes me come back everyday. Without the bashing it would be a boring NBA Forum! IMO

For the most part I agree. You can't take any message board traffic too seriously. If people don't like a thread or a post, they can ignore it. Fans talking shit can be fun but even that can be taken too seriously. You have too many internet toughguys who get all butthurt and juvenile if you disagree with them and that gets annoying.

The thing that makes me laugh is when someone talks shit about their team, then that team gets their asses handed to them and the fool talking shit all of a sudden disappears. Talk all the shit you want but if your team gets beat, be a man and take it.

DPG21920
04-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Jason Terry is not a blessed man. Rings count when you try and get into heaven.

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Jason Terry is not a blessed man. Rings count when you try and get into heaven.

Jesus is an Arizona Wildcats fan. He'll be fine.

DPG21920
04-13-2009, 12:58 PM
God's House
http://www.exoduspodcasts.com/Audio/CDImages/Thumbnails/heaven.jpg

lol, Terry's House
http://www.skullsunlimited.com/graphics/st-110-lg.jpg

dirk4mvp
04-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Well, that was great. I'll go back to reading bible stories with Jason Terry.

lol not a believer

lol satan

lol no heaven for him

DPG21920
04-13-2009, 01:05 PM
lol nut punching
lol worse sin than murder
lol self promotion frowned upon

lol Wildcats > Mavs

Morg1411
04-13-2009, 04:46 PM
lol Mavs fans

You guys talk so much shit about your own team that you deny everyone else the opportunity.

I don't necessarily mean that as an insult. Most of the posts by the Mavs fans on Spurstalk seriously bust me up.

:toast