PDA

View Full Version : Yo Manny....

Duff McCartney
03-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Just heard over the horn that Oasis are gonna be playing Houston in the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on September 25th as part of their tour. It should be sweet. I'm planning on going but the tickets don't go on sale yet. Not sure when they do.

Jet and Kasabian are the opening bands for them.

exstatic
03-18-2005, 11:02 PM
I'm planning on going but the tickets don't go on sale yet.

OK, who hacked Duff's account. We KNOW that he doesn't attend live shows...

Duff McCartney
03-18-2005, 11:05 PM
I never said I don't go to live shows..but this is one I'm definitely going to. Oasis hasn't even sniffed Texas in 7 years.

MannyIsGod
03-19-2005, 12:10 AM
Godamnit, but why to they need to play Cynthia Woods?? That place is horrible. I mean really fucking horrible.

Jess and I will probably go to that.

I'm going to see The Music at SXSW tomorrow.

Guru of Nothing
03-19-2005, 12:11 AM
I never said I don't go to live shows

Old age and my memory just won't quit f*ing with me. I could have sworn Duff, by his own words, has never been near a live show

Duff McCartney
03-19-2005, 12:19 AM
Old age and my memory just won't quit f*ing with me. I could have sworn Duff, by his own words, has never been near a live show

Obviously you can't comprehend either...because I never said I don't go to live shows. I said I've never been.

Guru of Nothing
03-19-2005, 12:23 AM
Obviously you can't comprehend either...because I never said I don't go to live shows. I said I've never been.

NBA Dan forum.

Jekka
03-19-2005, 12:14 PM
DAMMIT, why Cynthia Woods of ALL PLACES.

I'm still kicking myself for missing the Verve back in 1998 though, and God knows that Oasis could (and has) break (broken) up at any time ... any time you could see them might be your last. Damn Gallagher brothers.

I'll go, but I might have to whore myself out for decent seats at freaking Cynthia Woods. Sorry, Manny.

MannyIsGod
03-19-2005, 12:17 PM
You do what you gotta do for music, babe. I understand. How do you think I plan on getting a kick ass 4 track?

Jekka
03-19-2005, 12:20 PM
You do what you gotta do for music, babe. I understand. How do you think I plan on getting a kick ass 4 track?

Hey, you're benefitting from the seats - how am I benefitting from the 4 track? I thought we were a TEAM.

Duff McCartney
03-19-2005, 07:41 PM
and God knows that Oasis could (and has) break (broken) up at any time ... any time you could see them might be your last. Damn Gallagher brothers.

Eh I doubt it very much. I think they've put those days behind them.

In other news their new album should be coming out in May...and the single will be released next month I believe. It's called Lyla.

From what I've read on NME and radio shows, Oasis have demoed about 66 new songs for their upcoming album but they only have around 10 of them. This is their last album with Sony and rumor has it that the next album away from Sony is gonna be a double album.

66 is alot of songs....they can't all be B-sides.