PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Know Who Spork Killer Is

Nathan Explosion
04-13-2009, 07:05 PM
There's a guy who works in the produce department at the HEB I work at. He talks like Spork does, and always rags on the Spurs using the time of tactics Spork uses.

And on top of that, he admits to visiting the Spurs, although he claims to lurk only. I bet he'll see this before his shift is over, probably while he's on break.

kamikazi_player
04-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Beat his ass up for me k?

Nathan Explosion
04-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh, and he finds Spork entertaining.

completely deck
04-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Where do you live? I think Kori or timvp said he lives in Houston

Oh, Gee!!
04-13-2009, 07:54 PM
it's me--I admit it.

SouthTexasRancher
04-13-2009, 07:58 PM
There's a guy who works in the produce department at the HEB I work at. He talks like Spork does, and always rags on the Spurs using the time of tactics Spork uses.

And on top of that, he admits to visiting the Spurs, although he claims to lurk only. I bet he'll see this before his shift is over, probably while he's on break.

You want me to whip her-his ass for you?

Actually I saw on the Yahoo NBA boards where someone said she-he was a she-male that goes by v_lou032. If they are one and the same then she-he needs her-his ass kicked. I'd be glad to do it but, I really don't want all of her-his AID's infected blood all over me. Just throw some she-he doggie bones to her-him and she-he will probably leave everyone alone. After all she-he has suffered more than enough for supporting the Phoney Sunettes and Houston Sprockets.

BTW, if you decide to kick her-his ass then do it outside and be sure to wash your hands before going back to the produce department. Or at least tell us which HEB so we won't go there to buy eggs.

SouthTexasRancher
04-13-2009, 08:00 PM
it's me--I admit it.

Damn, I knew it...I really did! No really, I just knew it was you and that one day you'd come out of the closet. Thanks for being honest. But, stay out of the produce department.

Nathan Explosion
04-13-2009, 08:03 PM
You want me to whip her-his ass for you?

Actually I saw on the Yahoo NBA boards where someone said she-he was a she-male that goes by v_lou032. If they are one and the same then she-he needs her-his ass kicked. I'd be glad to do it but, I really don't want all of her-his AID's infected blood all over me. Just throw some she-he doggie bones to her-him and she-he will probably leave everyone alone. After all she-he has suffered more than enough for supporting the Phoney Sunettes and Houston Sprockets.

BTW, if you decide to kick her-his ass then do it outside and be sure to wash your hands before going back to the produce department. Or at least tell us which HEB so we won't go there to buy eggs.

We actually do have a cross dresser working here as well.

Oink Oink
04-13-2009, 08:07 PM
I think its bob hill

SouthTexasRancher
04-13-2009, 08:08 PM

I might need to find a new grocery store...he,he,he

SouthTexasRancher
04-13-2009, 08:08 PM
I think its bob hill

But Bob Hill says it is John Lucas!

Spursfan092120
04-13-2009, 08:56 PM
I found Spork Killer while I was walking around one day in Houston. Took a picture through the window of his house. I'll share it...

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/nerd_computer_repair.jpg

Nathan Explosion
04-13-2009, 09:22 PM
I might need to find a new grocery store...he,he,he

I never said which one i work at. There's only about 500 in Texas with quite a few in Mexico.

I could be ANYWHERE.

baseline bum
04-13-2009, 10:00 PM
Spork Killer is almost certainly the same bitter Rocket troll that's been posting this same crap for 10+ years. The first time I saw him post, it was under the name myballs, and he talked about how the Jazz would continue their ownership of the Spurs because they just drafted a better European version of Kobe: Andre Kirilenko. :lol

Oh, Gee!!
04-13-2009, 10:27 PM

that's me too

CubanMustGo
04-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Spork Killer is almost certainly the same bitter Rocket troll that's been posting this same crap for 10+ years. The first time I saw him post, it was under the name myballs, and he talked about how the Jazz would continue their ownership of the Spurs because they just drafted a better European version of Kobe: Andre Kirilenko. :lol

OMG, I remember myballs. Yah, could be the same troll.

SouthTexasRancher
04-13-2009, 11:45 PM
I found Spork Killer while I was walking around one day in Houston. Took a picture through the window of his house. I'll share it...

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/nerd_computer_repair.jpg

And things were going along just fine until this. I just puked a cow! There ought to be a law against someone abusing their body like this. :rollin

SouthTexasRancher
04-13-2009, 11:47 PM
I never said which one i work at. There's only about 500 in Texas with quite a few in Mexico.

I could be ANYWHERE.

Not to worry....as long as ol' sporkie is posting on this site 24/7 all the little kids are safe. And I ain't about to go check out 500+ HEB stores. :king

SouthTexasRancher
04-13-2009, 11:50 PM
that's me too

Oh, Gee, you have me convinced! Now get us another ice cold beer while we talk about bailouts and pirates.

SpursPreacher
04-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Was the photo really needed.I mean come on I am trying to eat dinner here.

Spursfan092120
04-13-2009, 11:53 PM
Was the photo really needed.I mean come on I am trying to eat dinner here.
lol..absolutely it was...I do apologize though..I could see how it could make you throw up in your mouth a little bit..lol